chup chup chup apne muh se kuch galat mat kehna koi galat mat kehna Ma

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
when deepali saying bahut dard hua Madhu and started saying mujhe lagtha ki then RK telling dips 'chup chup chup apne muh se kuch galat mat kehna aur koi galat mat kehna , Madhu ko kuch nahi hoga  mere Madhu ko  ' and when doctor comes and says i'm say sorry then RK asks ' sorry sorry kis liye bol rahe aap , doctor Madhu theek hai na , kya hua hai Madhu ko'without listening completely RK holds the doctor's collar and says ' doctor agar meri Madhu ko kuch huatoh  mein'.wow. is zyada RK can't prove his true love for Madhu.agar Madhu ko kuch hota I felt bina wajah doctor marjata.

I always used to feel why only RK gets hospitalized not Madhu. RK hospitalize hone se Madhu sirf aur sirf do kaam hi karthi hai aur kar sakhthe hai.one crying next praying to GOD for RK.agar Madhu hospitalize hue kiski wajah se toh RK use zaroor mardega at the same kill the doctor for not able save his Madhu ,poori duniya ko aag laga ke then he also will die with his Madhu.
                      baar yeh poochna RK's love toward's Madhu is true or not is waste .RK'S ISHQ AUR JUNOON IS MADHU and MADHU'S ISHQ AUR JUNOON IS RK.

I dont get what you are trying to sayπŸ˜•and why the mention of junnon and ishq?πŸ₯±
There is no doubt at all that he loves her, I just hope misunderstandings, insecurities and guilt don't destroy their life
He loves her...his every heart beat is  for Madhu Madhu...He is in a state of shock right now...and perhaps guilt too..

So you want Madhu to kill the Doctor πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 
i want the new girl to heart Madhu... and Madhu injured badly fighting 4 lyf in hospital...i want 2 see RKs reaction then(when he gets to know his new gf hurt his biwi)...😈
Rishbala are each other's heartbeats, no matter what they will be always be one.