Amita ka Amit

||Episode Discussion Thread|| 3/12 kajri at her evil best

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello..😃 wasting no time, coming straight to the highlights...

Amita brought that man whom she had seen taking money from kajri, to shah house. But her plan backfired on her. That man refused to have taken any money from kajri and said that amita gave him money to lie against kajri. 😲 Whole shah family was shocked to hear this. And amit again rebuked Amita.

Kajri gave dhamki to amita that either she herself let her walk off with raunak or lose amit and raunak in one go..😡😡

In shah family meeting, tina was suggesting amit to take amita to psychiatrist. Amit doesn't feel it right amita being repeatedly addressed as mentally unstable. But naani convinces him to consult doctor. Amit nods.

Amit requests amita to say that she doesn't have any issue with kajri and then he himself will talk to family on her behalf that she is absolutely normal. But amita firmly refuses to say so even if they all call her mad. Feeling helpless and little annoyed, amit declares that he has taken the appointment, so be ready at 4 to visit doctor. Amita notices that its already 3'o clock and she has only 1 hr left to expose kajri. 👍🏼

Precap : Amita searches kajri's room and finds a bank statement of kajri whose name is printed as "savita".😲 And also enquires from a lady who tells amita that this savita is her neighbor. 

Star of the episode was again Kajri...⭐️⭐️ Waaoo.. itni massoom villain nahi dekhi aaj tak... brilliant acting.. makes me hate her to the core...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj ki epi dekne ke badh na mujhe writer nd cv's pe itna gussa aaya.
Amita ko our kitne bar insult kar wayenge.
Amit ko amita par vishwas nahi he i am very upset for this his really not amita ka amit.now days amit trust only kamwali i hate it.kaha gaya oh extraordinary love of amit.
Family member also think that amita paagal he 
Ye kajri ki evil mujhe se our deka nahi jaata.
Kya TRP increase hone ke liye cv's itna stupid track deka yenge.

Chandni ki acting mindblowing nd very heart touch performance.she too young but her acting as mother is more matur.i love ammu.
grintson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishonarachel

Very good post aman dear.

thank u pammy.. 😃
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very good update. i am waiting for the day when Amita completely exposes Kajri and kajri is thrown out of shah house. 
grintson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishonarachel

Aaj ki epi dekne ke badh na mujhe writer nd cv's pe itna gussa aaya.

Amita ko our kitne bar insult kar wayenge.
Amit ko amita par vishwas nahi he i am very upset for this his really not amita ka amit.now days amit trust only kamwali i hate it.kaha gaya oh extraordinary love of amit.
Family member also think that amita paagal he 
Ye kajri ki evil mujhe se our deka nahi jaata.
Kya TRP increase hone ke liye cv's itna stupid track deka yenge.

Chandni ki acting mindblowing nd very heart touch performance.she too young but her acting as mother is more matur.i love ammu.

aaj mujhe kal jitna gussa nahi aaya...but i hung my head low when amita's plan backfired on her as dint want to see her being insulted again... i felt so pity on her..😭 

in last scene, when A2 had hugged each other.. mujhe toh rona aa gaya... amit too doesn't want to take her to doctor but... 

and kajri is too good with her expressions yaar... makes me hate her too much.. now i dont want her to taking an edge over amita... want amita to bang bang now... 👍🏼

rishonarachel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakkshy

very good update. i am waiting for the day when Amita completely exposes Kajri and kajri is thrown out of shah house. 

Hi lakkshy dear.me also waiting same amita kab kajri ko exposes karegi nd ghar se bahar jaa yegi.
rishonarachel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grintson

aaj mujhe kal jitna gussa nahi aaya...but i hung my head low when amita's plan backfired on her as dint want to see her being insulted again... i felt so pity on her..😭 

in last scene, when A2 had hugged each other.. mujhe toh rona aa gaya... amit too doesn't want to take her to doctor but... 
Ye scene pe mai bi bahut ro gayi.amit ki expression amita doctor ke paas nahi le jaa ne ka oh very pain to watch but amit...

and kajri is too good with her expressions yaar... makes me hate her too much.. now i dont want her to taking an edge over amita... want amita to bang bang now... 👍🏼

Yes aman mai bi amita ye khali kajri ki band bajana ki scene ke liye wait kar rahi hu amita ko kitne rulaya nd amit k bi duru karna chati he.come on ammu fight for u r amit nd raunak
grintson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakkshy

thats the spirti lakkshy... 👏  yo yo.. waiting for that D-DAY...Kajri and Amita.. wuaahhhaaahha 😈
grintson thumbnail
yaar jo bhi kaho... ye jayshree soni is a very good actor yaar... with such a innocent face, she has portrayed an evil character so well... brings the right expressions on her face...evil+pyscho... 
rishonarachel thumbnail
Yes aman jaysree is good actor.
But itna evilness mujhe se deka nahi jaata.