Ye kya ho raha hai bhai...ye kya ho raha hai..lol

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Din watch d epi bt read the WU(to understand it i read it twice..lol) Today i'm not even angry but LoLing...
Seriously everything z so complicated in this serial my maths sums r not even that much complicated...
Waise bhag saras bhag... This ppl will make u marry nt jus wid kusumdi bt every weak abla nari of RN except Kumud... N will make u like krishna in true sense... Bhag beta its better to remain sanyasi...Edited by Anki_KJSG - 10 years ago
For a while i thought i watching comedy show ðŸ˜† 

kusums dialogue - i made for saras ðŸ¤£  if i cant live with him then at least i could die ...saras have to complete rishta with me  ðŸ¤£ meera ji saying this as if saras is ready to marry this idiot ðŸ¤£  

kumud - finally ,i realized that kumud is now saras's wife completely  , thanks to saras jalan ..kumud compelled to say saras that she has no relation with pramad :)  and saras dialogues to kumud, loved it . pure husband wala/

but precap what was that ðŸ¤£ kumud saying saras acted as krishna for meera ji ðŸ¤£ 

now kumud need psychiatrist  :)   

but kumud ,how u can ask saras to marry ur sister while u knows danny loves her ...and how dare u to say this to saras ...r u kidding  with him ???.that is really not good thing for me to laugh .  

btw pramad has succeeded on her mission . saras kumud in misunderstanding land . 

Originally posted by Linda25

For a while i thought i watching comedy show😆

kusums dialogue - i made for saras🤣 if i cant live with him then at least i could die ...saras have to complete rishta with me 🤣meera ji saying this as if saras is ready to marry this idiot🤣

kumud - finally ,i realized that kumud is now saras's wife completely , thanks to saras jalan ..kumud compelled to say saras that she has no relation with pramad :) and saras dialogues to kumud, loved it . pure husband wala/

but precap what was that🤣kumud saying saras acted as krishna for meera ji🤣

now kumud need psychiatrist :)

but kumud ,how u can ask saras to marry ur sister while u knows danny loves her ...and how dare u to say this to saras ...r u kidding with him ???.that is really not good thing for me to laugh .

btw pramad has succeeded on her mission . saras kumud in misunderstanding land .

omg lmaoo... Kusumdi ka sab screws dhile hain... Awww i so wanna watch hubby wify talks...pstt bt i can't.. N Dobi kumud really asked him to get married to dat kalizuban... Dobi she z...
You know what.. Nobody understands each other.. Saras is leaving kumud for the sake of danny, and kusum is trying to do suicide to get Saras, and manipulate kumud that samud are not made for each other. Kumud gets confusioned again and believes this and tells Saras to marry Kusum.. Since the show name is Saraswatichandra, I expect Saras to be the smart here, and tell Kumud that he is only fot her and Kusum should marry at least man, who loves her which is Danny. Everyone is not lucky to get the person, they love but at least they will be happy to get a person, who loves you.Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Baki

You know what.. Nobody understands each other.. Saras is leaving kumud for the sake of danny, and kusum is trying to do suicide to get Saras, and manipulate kumud that samud are not made for each other. Kumud gets confusioned again and believes is and tells Saras to marry Kusum.. Since the show name is Saraswatichandra, I expect Saras to be the smart here, and be with kumud.
don't worry baki saras wl wear hs smarty pants for sure...