Tanisha and Gauhar become Become Best Friends !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I found this BB7 season has become too much talked about due to Tanisha and Gauhar followers and fans.. I have been watching BB7 and apart from the 1st issue of Gauhar-Armaan as hinted by Tanisha (that Gauhar is flirting with Armaan), I DONT THINK THEY HAVE DIRECTLY HAD ANY FIGHTS WITH EACH OTHER. Apart from Andy-Kushal, Kushal-Armaan, Elli-Kamya or  Task based issues.. So, if this two become the best friends in coming week, IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO FORUM !!!! ðŸ˜Š
It will definitely change the dynamics... Any in BB anything can happen... I am wishing for it.. 
Are you too ?
Sorry..My imagination is not so strong!!🤪
Nothing would change some hardcore Gauhar fans would say
"Tanisha is trying to be in Good books of Gauhar for dirty games"

It won't happen Ofcourse coz they both have grudges against each other where tanisha still hold a grudge that gauhar didn't give eggs to armaan and gauhar thinks tanisha doesn't have a mind of her own
But hypothetically yaah it would be interesting to see
Even if Gauhar-Tanisha becomes friend, my Dislikes for Tanisha ain't gonna change.
I don't dislike Tanisha because she ain't in good terms with Gauhar..but just because of Tanisha herself individually. Tanisha's cheap stunts, statements, remarks, attitude makes me loathe/dislike her.