*||Qubool Express 29||** Broken Relations

Posted: 10 years ago

|29|

Broken Relations 

O.P.E.N.I.N.G  R.E.M.A.R.K.S 

Welcome to number 29 in our series of News Letters folks! 

First to everyone and anyone who celebrates eating happy and full of life birds by gutting them, brining them, roasting them, or frying them.. Happy Thanksgiving to you, you bird murderers. 😃 (what did those poor birds ever do to you man. 🥱.. you couldnt bake a lasagna could you? 🤔 )

🤣 🤣

Second, Let us all WELCOME with a WARM heart whether we like him or not 😆 Mohit Sehgal to the Qubool Hai family. 👏

And simultaneously let us all say Good Bye whether its temporary or permanent to the ONE AND ONLY Ayan Ahmed Khan.. ie Vikrant Massey. 😭 May you PLEASE come back soon for the love of AYRA/AsYaan/MaBurt 😭

Hence, I titled todays NL Broken Relations 😔 because multiple relations are broken in our QH. Ammi aur Asad, AyRa, AsYaan, its all soo sad. 😭😭😭

with a HEAVY heart let's all catch up to see what all transpired in QH for the last two weeks.. shall we? 

CREDITS

Summary of the Week : NandiniRaizada
Best Scenes of the Week: cclove
Best Character of the Week: cclove, Ridz_rox
Allah Miyah What's Wrong with You Moment of the Week: -Shayari-
Libaaz of the Week: -Shayari-
Mitwa Moment of the Week: Drea_QH1fan
Villain of the Week: pancakes 
Ratings of the Week: Drea_QH1fan
Blooper of the Week: -Shayari-
Funny Scene of the Week: youth_showsfan 
Best Dialogue of the Week: NandiniRaizada
Most Active Member of the Week: -Araina-
Most Active Topic Maker of the Week: -Araina-
Video Mix (VM) of the Week: -Deepali-
Animated/Non Animated Icon and Signatures of the Week: Sunshine Girl
Avatar of the Week: Sunshine Girl
Song of the Week: ..Asya..
FF/OS of the Week: -Amanda-

Quiz done bygossipgirlxoxo, cclove and Drea_QH1fan

Banners: gk_09 and -Ravjot-
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

A tale of two wives and some broken relationships .

This fortnight was a roller coaster of relationships . Mostly many relationships got a fatal blow. It all started with Rashid deciding to stay with Dilshad. They meet in a mazhar and decide to tell both Asad and Shireen. On the Razia front someone sends her a dead body and calls her and threatens her from within the house, we see a shadowy figure go out. Haseena meanwhile keeps trying  to create a wedge between Najma and Nikhat . She tries to create situations which would make Najma feel that Nikhat has feelings for Imran, but Najma see through her plan and puts her in her place. A prostitute lady comes and blackmails Farhan. Nikhat sees him give money to her, he tells his back story. That he was married to an innocent girl Sabeena who was trapped among prostitutes. One day she vanished. He goes to these prostitutes to find more information about her.

Rashid tells shirin about Dilshad coming to stay with them from now on and Shireen becomes very upset and wants to leave home. Aayan also becomes upset and decides to leave with shirin, even after proposing to Humeira the night before and promising to marry her. On the other hand Asad also comes to know and is very annoyed with Dilshad and tells her to choose between him and her husband. Asad leaves for Delhi. In the meantime Rashid has another attack and Shirin decides not to go but Aayaan leaves. Dilshad aklo leaves home and comes to stay with Rashid.

A new character Haidar Sheikh (Mohit Sehgal) who is business partner of Rashid comes to stay at SM. He ends up in Humeira's bed by mistake but later he apologizes and seems to like Humeira. Someone keeps trying to scare Razia and there is an insinuation that Haidar too could be the blackmailer.

When Asad finds Dilshad and Aayan have left he also decides to leave along with Zoya and go to New York.

Asad & Rashid- I am not your son!

This week we saw a big confrontation when Rashid Ahmed Khan came to Asad's house proclaiming that he was taking Dilshad to live with him. Asad and Rashid not ever having a father-son relation, this was a tense scene of epic proportions when Asad proclaimed to Rashid 'I am not your son' and that he wasn't taking his mother with him.

Rashid however continued to stake his claim further angering Asad which lead to a confrontation of Asad telling him to get out and physically collaring him much to Dilshad and Zoya's surprise. The confrontation between this estranged father and son and the animosity between them as Rashid who abandoned them tried to take his mother away was definitely something to see.

Ayaan to Humaira: Will You Marry Me?

A couple of months ago we saw Humaira propose to Ayaan with a cake asking him to marry her and if he agreed then he should blow out the candles to say yes. This however had not happened and then the couple was separated by the circumstances of Ayaan's accidental marriage to Zoya.

But this week we saw the same scene repeated but this time from Ayaan's side where he asked Humaira to marry him with the same conditions and she did blow out the candles saying yes. Ayaan proclaiming that he would do everything to make her happy and make her feel special.

Ayaan & Rashid: Both sons alienated

We saw the dramatic and tense scene of Ayaan walking out of the Siddiqui Mansion after learning that his father Rashid Ahmed Khan planned to bring his first wife Dilshad to live in their home which left his own mother Shireen distraught. Rashid managed to convince a lovelorn Shireen to stay proclaiming to love her too but Ayaan wasn't deterred. He told Rashid that he was leaving and that Rashid was a selfish man and he now saw what his brother Asad had seen all along and that he hoped he never turned out like him.

Humaira: Ayaan is not coming back. I don't care.

A heart-wrenching scene this week was watching Humaira, a bubbly girl who is usually always smiling, break down and shut down after Ayaan leaves without even looking at her or speaking to her. She was numb to everything and everyone when she told her mother how she had waited for Ayaan so long and that he doesn't value her. That he's not coming back and that she doesn't care about anything or anyone. The actress Ketki Kadam portrayed the breakdown of Humaira to such perfection that I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt like crying or did cry.

Najma Ahmed Khan

This past two weeks have been with drama galore especially with all the drama of Dilshad wanting to go live with Rashid despite Asad's pleas, the bond forged between two step-sisters from warring houses in the face of the despicable machinations of their mother-in-law was a great highlight.

Despite every trick Haseena Bi used to make Najma and Nikhat drift apart trying to break their sisterly bond, Najma didn't fall into her trap and she stood by her sister. Instead of slapping Nikhat like Haseena hoped for trying to get close to Imran, Najma wiped her tears and hugged her instead showing Haseena that nothing she did would break their bond. Reminding her also that Asad Ahmed Khan has two sisters in her house and that she better remember or she'd have to be reminded.

So for having faith and trust in her sister and sticking by her side in the face of compromising situations, Najma Ahmed Khan is our Character of the Week! 👏

Zoya Farooqi

The Zoya-Dilshad scene, the bond these two shared is so beautiful. Zoya loves Dilshaad like she would have loved her own mother... the way Zoya supported her was really commendable... the encouragement, the love, the support all was so from heart which gave Dilshaad the much needed boost .. so i feel Zoya acted as a perfect daughter...

Goes to the one and only SAYER of the line itself.. ZOYA FAROOQI. Allah miyah what the HELL is wrong with you? Rather than convince Dilshaad that going to Rashid is NOT the best choice in the world, her LOVE conquers all dialogues were what really put Dilshaad at the 100% made up my mind mark that PUSHED her to leave. Once again Zoya has neglected the "logic" in her talks and has acted with impulsiveness and from her heart.  Rather than consider for ONCE her partners feelings and how it would REALLY effect him, she has yet again put the worlds feelings ahead of his. 

Allah miya whats wrong with you number 2 - AYAN AHMED KHAN for PROMISING the love of his life to MARRY HER.. PROPOSING, and then COMPLETELY sidelining her thoughts and feelings and BAILING because of his father's mistake. Ayan Ahmed Khan, forget giving her an explanation, did not even take a SECOND LOOK at Humeira... and gave the explanation : because I wouldnt have gone otherwise. Well, then sir that may have been EXACTLY why you SHOULD have looked at her. You say you do NOT want to be like Rashid? My dear boy, hears a REALITY check. YOU ALREADY ARE.

Allah Miya whats wrong with you number 3 - Rashid Ahmed Khan for wanting his cake and eating it too. Ghar waali bhi chahiye aur bahar waali bi.; Ek taraf hai ghar waali ek taraf bahar waali. Ye bole wo aala, wo bole mi aali. . DUDE.. what do you to? PLAN YOUR HEART ATTACKS? At least make them a little more REALISTIC. im sure people who have heart attacks cant get up in a 15 minutes and say they are okay. 😊 Check yourself dude.

The week was quite emotional but the only villain was Razia because of whom shireen was leaving home with ayan but ultimately, he was the only one who left the house 

Humeira Siddiqui

The baby pink salwar suit with blue dupatta was my vision of a true libaaz of the week. Extremely simple and yet beautiful that went wonderfully with the scene of Humeira remembering solemnly the moment Ayan left her. The simple and elegant salwar kameez brought out the simplicity and beauty of Ketki Kadam in this scene.

Asad Ahmed Khan comes home:
(notice he stops at the door to hug Zoya and then comes inside in this scene if we all were to watch it again, MINUS SUITCASE).

next moment if you guys were to re-watch the scene...DUN DUN DUN.. suitcase is in the house  😲 BUT HOW! did the little leprechauns bring it in. ☺️ 🤣

(credit to Ankita for the gif)

Mitwa Moment is about romance and for the past 2 weeks there have not really been any specific scene that is worthy of the title for AsYa. But they aren't the only couple on the show right? So I felt like switching it up a bit, because this couple is equally romantic. Yeah that's right AyRa. 

As Humeria gave a great speech about them being grown up now and how her expectations have changed. She lets Ayaan know that she wants to feel special and wants him to praise her from time to time. He took it up a notch by surprising her with a cake that had those 4 words that most likely every woman wants to hear "Will you marry me?" She instantly tells him yes and blows out the candles. She then goes into his arms where she fits so perfectly.   Didn't that scene just warm your heart? 

I have chosen the dialogue where Najma wipes Nikhat's tears and supports Nikhat in front of the whole family

Here it goes

Najma: Bas keejiye Ammi.

Apne bohot bol liya aur maine bohot sun bhi liya. Mujhe Nikhat par pura yakeen hai. Uski ragon main behete hue khoon aur us khoon ki sachai par bhi pura yakeen hai. Kunki mere ragon main bhi wohi khoon daud raha hai

Nikhat mujhe kabhi daukha nahi degi aur Imran bhi aisi giri hui harquat nahi karenge Ammi.

Aap meri saas hain main aapki iizzat karti hu.. Ham aapke khilaf kabhi nahi jayemge. Kunki aap hamse umra main tajurbe main aur rishte main badi hain

Lekin aap tehezeeb main badi baniye Ammi

Is tarah sareaam sab ke samne apni bahu ko beizzat karna kahan ki tameez hai

Nikhat apki bahu hai use ek baar apne ghar ka family ka hissa banne ka mauka to deejiye

Its been an emotional past 2 weeks. There has been the Rashid and Dilshad drama of wanting to live together, lets see how that works out. Nikhat finding out Farhan has a first wife, looking forward to seeing their equation now. Ayaan leaving home without even glancing at Humeria. Asad wanting to move to NY with Zoya. Haider's entry.  A possible leap may happen if spoilers are true. Where exactly is the story going? Have to wait and find out! But concerning these 2 weeks I rate it 8/10.

In the past two week we saw some serious drama and fun element was very less or rather nill due to the love triangle between the parents. Children were so much effected that even they were sad and crying😭. Due to this sadly we dont have any funny scene of the week. Seems like all the fun doze was given in the first two weeks of november.😆 Hoping for some fun element in the next two weeks😳 

Saima-Syed

By: Blessing-beauty

By: AllBut1

by: Felicity.

Animated:

By: -DEATHmusic-

Non-Animated:

By: blessing-beauty

By : ..Kirann..

Duaa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Pz3332x8U[/YOUTUBE]

It Was Potrayed The Feelings Of A Women When She Have to Leave her home. It was potrayed well by Shalini.Dilshad Wanted to Leave but also wanted to be With Asad.This song was used as She Was looking at Her House At The Last time.

By:Asad Arnav

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpb9I6x_lOM[/YOUTUBE]

(WILL EDIT SOON)

Answers for Qubool Hai Newsletter Quiz

*Because this Quiz had very minimal participation and no winners, we are just going to give the answers to the questions and nix the quiz for next edition. 😛 Yes, I AM disappointed in all of you. 😊 and YES you SHOULD be scared. 😊.. *

1. What is the name of the dish Zoya cooked for Asad that caused an allergic reaction?
1. Chicken Satte 

2. What was the first song to be used on Asad and Zoya only?
2. Tu Jahaan Main Wahan

3. Qubool Hai have used some songs more than once. 
i) Name those songs that were used more than once.
ii) State how many times those songs were used.
iii) Describe the scenes that were used for those songs.
3. Following are the songs played more than once:

I. Do Pal Ruka Khawbo ka Karwa - 2 times
1. Both Rashid and Dilshad go to the Dargah on their wedding Anniversary. They meet accidentally, Dilshad turns to leave and then Rashid holds her hand to stop her and this song plays in the background.
2. Zoya meets with an accident. She sees Asad running past her and then he hugs a girl (Tanveer) & Zoya stares at both of them heartbroken and this song plays in the background.

II. Zindagi ki yahi reet hai - 2 times
1. Asad singing in Khan Villa along with Dilshad, Najma & Zoya joining him. At the same time, Ayaan playing at SM with Rashid, Shireen, Nikhat, Nuzhat & Humeira.
2. Asad singing on Tanveer's insistence. Dilshad was angry over Asad. Later she, Najma & Zoya joins in.

III. Tu Jahaan -  2 times
1. Asad saves Zoya from Akram and brings her home
2. Zoya was packing to leave for US. Asad-Zoya both dream of each other during the song. First Asad sees Zoya outside the window. Zoya dreams of hugging Asad. In morning, Zoya dreams of Asad consoling her & giving his shoulder to cry.

IV. Teri Meri prem kahani hai mushkil - 2 times
1. Asad loses to Zoya & she asks him to dance. They dance on this song.
2. While returning from Ajmer, during the Mahasangam episode with Punar Vivah 2; Zoya lands up their & dreams of she & Asad dancing on this song.

V.  Mar jaiyan - 3 times
1. Zoya finds an identity of her father in the photo & gets emotional. Asad comes to her & she hugs him.
2. During Holi Special episode of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Asad dreams of Dancing with Zoya. This song was one of it.
3. While practicing for Sangeet, Asad & Zoya rehearse on this song. At the same time Zoya's Aapi come to Khan Villa

VI. Bol na halke halke - 2 times
1. Asad & Zoya eat bhang ke pakode while their stay at a farmhouse. Their they dance romantically on this song.
2. Zoya tries reminding Asad of the bhang night & she dances on this song outside Asad's room's window.

VII. Ishq Hua - 2 times
1. During Holi Special episode of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Asad dreams of Dancing with Zoya. This song was one of it.
2. Zoya dreams of dancing with Asad after the Jashn-e-Saugat in the same saree which Asad gifts her.

VIII. Tum hi ho -  2 times
1. During Asad & Zoya's engagement in front of Dilshad, Najma & Tanveer.
2. In Ajmer, when Asad meets Zoya. Zoya tries to leave & Asad catches her hand. A little of this song was played.

IX. Tujhme Rab dikhta hai (female) - 2 times
1. Zoya wears the sleeveless dress Asad gifted her & shows her burning scars to Asad.
2. Asad comes to meet Zoya outside SM. They hold each other.

4. What was the Shayari Zoya recited to some boys while defending Najma at school? (Exact words please.)
4. Tirchi topi wale akal pe pad gai tale,
     Dil toh already the, ab moonh bhi honge kaale...

5. At Asad and Zoya's sangeet...there were two other couples there.

i) Name the couples.
ii) Name their respective shows.
5. Two other couples were: Arjun & Purvi from Pavitra Rishta and Nandini & Dr. Neel from Badalte Rishton ki Dastaan

6. Zoya's Aaapi calls her by an athlete's name in one of the episodes. What was the name of the athlete and why does she call her by that name?
6. Zoya's aapi call her by "PT Usha" name. Because Zoya runs away from her 1st marriage which was fixed with Akram.

7. Find as many bloopers as you can in the first two episodes.
7. Bloopers:
    Asad called Ayaan and addressed him as Asad.

In the scene where Asad and Zoya meet, when Asad's car takes a skid, spot boys are seen at the back of the mirror of the car.

Zoya's hairs were all messed up when she fell down because of Asad's vehicle and the next moment when she stood up all her hairs were back in place.

Razia talks about a daughter being married in Haseena's Bi's family. They never spoke about that daughter again.

Ayaan calls GS TayyaAbbu instead of Mamujaan.

8. What password did Zoya keep after fixing Asad's phone?

• 8. I am sorry Zoya

9. How did Vikram Shukla find out about Humeira's condition?
9. In a temple, Vikram overhears the conversation of Humeira as well as Ayaan with the Pandit.

10. What is Vikram Shukla's  imposter's real name in the show?

10. Ranjeet Chauhan
A. N. N. OU. N. C. E. M. E. N. T. S

1. QH Banner Contest has a WINNER. In case anyone failed to notice that the forum has a new banner 🤣 it is by the one and only Anikta.M 👏

Qubool Hai 

2. The Zee Rishtey Awards aired today (12.1.2013) in India and Karan and Surbhi had a SIZZLING performance. 😳 If anyone missed it, here is the full HD version by forum member Sue101!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=233823766791662&notif_t=video_processed 

3. A few coolbies have organized a VERY special QH Member Awards! It is in the nominations stage so DO participate! Nominate our very own forum members for various awards ranging from Ruler of the forum to Best FF writer. Its all there! Even DT's can be nominated. Its super comrephensive and VERY well put together! 👏

QUBOOL HAI |*| Annual Forum/Member Awards |*|

4. DancingDiva ie our very own forums Coolbie has organized along with QH DT some winter contests! So DO participate in those!

|| AsYa OS Contest & Secret Santa! Peep in :) ||

5. THAT being said let's all WELCOME to the QH DT two new coolbies! So incase you havent yet congratulated them, PLEASE DO!

DancingDiva
-Eris-
.C.l.o.s.i.n.g. .R.e.m.a.r.k.s.

KK gumbos! That is it for this edition! We are constantly experimenting over at NL to see what we can add and change to the news letter, and always open to suggestions so guys DO share any thoughts you may have! 

🤗The NEXT Edition for the Qubool Express News Letter will be scheduled for December 15, 2013! Hope everyone enjoys the possible LEAP QH is going to be taking.  AsYa in New York.. i wonder if that will really happen. 🤔

What do you all think? 😲

Signature Prizes are created by: Reeti and epiphany
Layout credit: -Shayari-

Nice one! (: Great job everybody, and congrats to everyone who won something! :D Awesome! <3<3
Great edition Rosh

Congrats to the winners and the team 🥳
Please take like a million bows for such an outstanding Thread! Congratulations to all Thy Winners and to the Coolbies! Oh The banner finallly changed, I was waiting for it! LOL though never stoppped for a moment to realize it! 😆 Keep the Hard work coming!❤️🤗
lovely edition.. congrats winners 🥳