Arrey ruk ja re bande, arrey tham ja re bade ki kudrat hass padegi...

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally arrives khauffnak weekend and here I start my torture ๐Ÿ˜†
First talking about show overall. Thank you for starting with Parichay tune ๐Ÿ˜› brings back good memories. It was damn good start. They have inspired from Ghost Busters movie but more intense and dark. Show exposed viewers with all factors little bit; horror part, family issue drama type, emotional bond between father-daughter and even colleagues, some conflict (external and internal), some mystery and enough back story. Hope in coming episodes all of it shall unfold in right way. I already see hubby-wife issues coming in more light with next episode. 

I am more interested in learning of back story of JD and rose; how from military he formed this parapsychology group and lab. 

Coming to supporting cast, all seem good. The intern gal, find her bit annoying with poor speech and bratty attitude (no offense to her fans). 

Coming to JD. Like everything, the no nonsense attitude, surrounded by darkness with bit of death wish type, inner turmoil of dealing with demons outside and perhaps some failures of past. The BG is very apt with JD's fight with powers of nature he may or may not win against. Every moment he's losing something be it peace of mind, family or social life and even friendship (Jaffar or Javed bhai conflict). I say keep up the intensity and complexity!!!
My fav dialogue, "Yahan pe aankehn aur kaan khulle, bas mu band rakho" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜†

In future, again darkness and intensity must remain for the feel. Emotional bond of father-daughter is good so far, don't make it too emotional melodrama type as story progresses or overall image of character and show may suffer. Back story with extensive flashback of JD is must! I know many would like lubb story but if you don't want to show, I'm all for it ๐Ÿ˜†

So that's enough for now, let's see how it goes ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Loving it at present n yes old fresh memories by parichay BG
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb Write up Jay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i loved these 2 epis..very much
n yaa ;Yahan pe aankehn aur kaan khulle, bas mu band rakho" - waala dialogue is ma fav too
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šlovely post jay after long back...