Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Bidding GoodBye To Punar Vivah - ENU [20 May-29 Nov]

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Don't cry nor be sad because it's over, Smile because it happened.  
-Theodor Seuss Geisel

From the Yash & Aarti starrer Punar Vivah - ZMD comes Punar Vivah - ENU, Produced and Created by Shashi & Sumeet Production. A different indian soap opera, a different season from the first. a while new cast and brand new storyline, a new love story, a new tagline. A extra ordinary beginning.
 A story featured on love, separation, deprivation, understanding, caring, along with hatred, arrogance, stubbornness packed with fun, masti, laughter, jokes and happiness.

Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed have it all, A show with a twisted in its own way.

The story of a man tore between the love he have for a woman and the woman he have to marry.
A story about a woman who forsake her love for her future.
A story about a woman who can't get her right as a wife despite living as a wife for 10 years.

A journey that begins in the middle instead of the beginning, A start that made an impact. 
This show based upon Raj, Divya & Sarita. Raj a man, lost in his first love Divya for 10 years, True love can never be forgotten. Divya the woman who made it big in the end but never forget about her love all these years, Sarita the woman who was in the middle, the one who wanted love but realized it was never meant for her, yes! at first she demanded it but realization strikes as Divya returns and she wholeheartedly try to bring Raj & Sarita together. Love took a turn, and as they say for the sake a love, people do crazy things. Sarita love for Raj was something be on life, but yet he vows to get Raj & Divya marry. Divya became stubborn and left, while an unexplained bond formed between Raj & Sarita, the bond of friendship. Keep that title in place and vow to Sarita remarried, to someone big Vikrant Suryavaanshi who had a son, while doing so little did Raj realized slowly he was falling for his wife but yet he kept his mouth close as he knows she won't be happy with him, but all he ever wanted was for her to say she loves him. But how could Sarita done that when she knows Raj only loves Divya. Each of them have a thinking of there own and they kept it that way and Sarita was married to Vikrant, the arrogant and rude businessman
The story proceed from there as Divya returns and Raj tells Sarita he loves her. Tore & Unhappy with situation Sarita seek Divya's help. Together these two ladies manage to bring some sense in Raj and he married Divya, however Vikrant became aware of Raj & Sarita many link up.
A murder mystery came in line and Sarita was famed, Vikrant went against his wife just for the fact he think he loved Raj, later Vikrant found out what Divya & Sarita plan was, by then Sarita was in jail. Jail romance we had, later everything was solved and so did this story can to an end. With those two becoming one.

A story it was, It everything intact. It shall be missed even after many years. Raj played by the handsome Karan V Grover, Sarita played by the beautiful Shristy Rode, Divya played by the talened Rubina Dilaik & Parul Chauhan later, Vikrant played by Eijaz Khan. A wonderful cast and A wonderful crew.

P U N A R  V I V A H - E K  N A Y I  U M E E D
[ 20th M a y - 29th N o v e m b e r ] 2013

S I G G Y M A D E B Y V I S H A _ D H A M I [ F R E E T O U S E ]

Channel Moderator : Jyoti06
Moderator : -Deepzz-
Coolbies : -Amanda- & Amu4eva
Super Videobie : Dhruvie

On behalf of everyone above, we had a wonderful time performing our respective duties. We hope you had a wonderful time with us.
Who knows maybe we do meet again, in some other forum, somewhere on IF. Till then, we would like you to know how much enjoy making this forum like your home. Ups & Downs, we had then all but what's a forum without a little problem! πŸ˜† But yet we hope you had an amazing time, do tell us here.
Hope to see you members sometime around!
Until we meet again, if we ever meet again.

Regards,πŸ˜ƒ
Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed Development Team Members
Armu4eva , -Amanda- , -Deepzz- , Jyoti06 , Dhruvie.

Remember Me and Smile for it better than to forget me and cry 
-Dr.Seuss

Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
*Saving my spot*

--- Delete if you want😳
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Ha, Ha.., Saving your spot for what??
-Srishty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amanda-

Ha, Ha.., Saving your spot for what??

For the lovely surprise you have in store for usπŸ˜›
-Anarkali. thumbnail
^ ^, Ha,Ha.., You are making me laugh..lolz..
The surprise I have for you guys..lolz.. Gosh you are too much..
-Srishty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amanda-

^ ^, Ha,Ha.., You are making me laugh..lolz..

The surprise I have for you guys..lolz.. Gosh you are too much..

Forget the surprise, I'm waiting for whatever you're going to post here πŸ˜†

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Mashallah, you wait..., You will be in for a treat..lolz
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Done...!! And Goodbye!!! :(
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't cry nor be sad because it's over, Smile because it happened.  
-Theodor Seuss Geisel

U are BANG ON here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So true!!!!
The actors have indeed given many moments to reminisce and smile...

And even all u forum members have given silent readers like me quite some beautiful posts to go through again and again and again and maybe miss ViSa a little less thus!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
OMG! I'll miss ViSa soo muchh :(