•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys 🤪 ...it's my first post and I'm really excited to talk to you guys today! In this thread I will be addressing different topics that bother the world ,especially teenagers ( well, the title gave it away ,didn't it? ). I would be taking on topics like grades,peer pressure and current affairs like malala yousafzai and give you'll my take on it. I'm also thinking of posting reviews of much anticipated movies like The Hunger Games : Catching Fire (I'm dying to see that flick. I hope it is as good as the book ). I know these are topics that each and every one of us confront in daily life. While some are happy-go-lucky, some are not  and often, they upset us to a great extent. I want this thread to be comforting to each and every one of you out there. I hope it manages to bring a smile on your face on a mushy rainy day!😃

What do you guys think about my idea?! Is it a yay 👍🏼 or a nay 👎🏼 ?! Or do you'll have any suggestions to give me? Please feel free to do so !

Awaiting your response,                                                                    Your buddy !! xx🤗

Posted: 10 years ago
I know its a late response...😆
TM...its a good topic...but no one is around here anymore...so...😕

PS: A post after a long time...feeling good...