Rang Badalti Odhani

Khushboo Grewal Flying High - Article :)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Khushboo Grewal flying high with her acting and music career

27 Nov 2013 03:18 PM | TC

The beautiful Khushboo Grewal, who has entertained us with her brilliant performance in shows like Rang Badalti Odhani and Dil Dostii Dance, is all set to sizzle on the big screen with some good offers from the Punjabi film industry up her sleeve.

The latest is the sequel of her previous Punjabi fun film Carry on Jatta. Talking of the same, the young woman avers, "Well it's similar to the first film in terms of content and team, but it's definitely funnier. It is a situational comedy and the errors in characters will play rife in the film."

"Once you watch the film, you will get to know about what I am talking, but every artiste will be playing two to three characters and it's a full house of mad people who will make you fall on the floor rolling out in laughter," she adds.

And when we asked the actress about reports of her being asked to leave Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali, she straightaway denied the same adding, "I had a 12-episode contract with Sony which we completed successfully. Yes, adding actors on the show did not evidently work out well but there is no bad blood between us. I did not even know about it until Claudia called me up after the rumours spread. We just laughed it out."

Her other Punjabi film Bhaji in Problem that released recently also brought some rave reviews for her. Guess, this film produced by Akhshay Kumar, made Khushboo grow a bond with the star. She had recently lent her voice for the entry theme song of Boss for the actor that released some time ago.

Talking on the same, the pretty girl quips, "Well, it happened by accident. I was with my friends- Meet Brothers in their studio when they had to send a scratch soon. They just asked me to record it and luckily the makers liked my voice and so it went off in the final copy. Now I am thinking of taking music seriously."

Well, we must say that Khushboo is surely adding more and more feathers to her cap. Way to go girl!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhareddy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May thanks for sharing