Saurav Gurjar -TOI "I eat 2 kilos of apples & 2 dozen oranges

Posted: 5 years ago

'I eat two kilos of apples and two dozen oranges everyday'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/I-eat-two-kilos-of-apples-and-two-dozen-oranges-everyday/articleshow/26530592.cms?

it's not easy to essay the character of Bheem, one of the pivotal characters in Indian mythology. But for Saurav Singh Gurjar, who plays the role in the telly show Mahabharat, an even bigger challenge is adjusting to life in a big city like Mumbai.

A kickboxing champion and a wrestler, Saurav is quintessentially a small-town boy from Madhya Pradesh. In fact, the offer to act was a big surprise for him. Says he, "Even my forefathers have been associated with wrestling, so being an actor was never on my mind. In fact, I find life in Mumbai tough. It's very congested. There is no room to walk in apartments and people are always running around or looking out from small windows in their buildings."

The actor also has to maintain his diet. Standing tall at 6 feet 8 inches, he weighs 135 kilos and is a vegetarian. He says, "My weight is proportionate to my height. Wrestlers in India generally weigh around 127 kilos. I have no medical problems."

The production house, says Saurav, takes care of his diet. He says, "My day starts with one litre of milk and 45 pieces of soaked badam. For breakfast, I have around six aloo parathas. Lunch consists of one litre dal and dahi, lots of veggies and around 16 rotis. I consume a lot of fruits "around two kilos of apples and oranges everyday. Now, I have started drinking protein shakes too. My dinner is heavier than my lunch, because I can't sleep without eating properly at night."

5 Likes this
He is actually vikrodar bhima...
2 Likes this
Ommggg he's Sakshaat Bheem Shocked
3 Likes this
omg he really is like reincarnation of bheem Smile i litre dal and dahi just for lunch...omg!!! i think i must not able able to eat that much in even one monthShocked
4 Likes this
Omg! Shocked

Tfs :)
0 Likes this
OMG, he is real life Bheem ROFL 

Quite shocking interview LOL
2 Likes this
Originally posted by lovesunshine

omg he really is like reincarnation of bheem Smile i litre dal and dahi just for lunch...omg!!! i think i must not able able to eat that much in even one monthShocked
Same hereLOL
0 Likes this
Thanks for sharing.. Smile
0 Likes this