||Episode Discussion Thread|| 28/11 JIgna is back :-))

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Oh I got really happy seeing jigna back in the show.. so much that I cud not help making it the title of the thread..πŸ˜ƒ ok now coming to quick highlights...

Amit says to amita that its you from whom raunak needs protection, so I need to keep raunak away from you and gives raunak to Kajri. Amita is heartbroken.πŸ₯Ί Phallu scolds amit for saying all that n forbids him to stretch the matter. Amit offers kajri to rub medicine on her wound. Uhhh..😑😑

Amita is samjhaofied by phallu n naani not to pay attention to what family priest said and take a chill pill.. Amita is really hurt that no one belives her n so visits jigna. Jigna motivates amita to act strong and be more cautious bout kajri. Amita is super charged now.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kajri again provides amit with that "powder-added" tea.. ( I think she is giving him some slow poison/drug or black magic stuff😲 ) that again makes amit dizzy and he is about to fall when kajri like a heroinee holds him from falling.. yuckkk..🐷 Amit is uncomfy and escapes her clutches. pheww

Amita caught kajri in her room breast feeding raunak and self-talking about her plans to throw Amita out of the house. Amita is shocked. She tells kajri that now she will expose her off in the family on which kajri mocks at amita. Kajri says that no one would believe her and very soon she will take amita's place in the house.😲😲

Precap : Whole shah family is in the living room and amita says, " I have a person who will certify that I am not mad" and a person enters whose face is not shown but kajri's expressions get changed at his sight.

Hmm.. so first of all, m very glad that jigna is brought back. Ammu needed her dearest friend. Amit's behavior is really pinching, I just hope its all becoz of black magic. Another thing, shah members calling a psychiatrist "Paaglo ka doctor" is really illiterate-types. πŸ€“ So stupid. Last but not the least,⭐️of the epi is Kajri.. what a brilliant performance by her in the last scene... face se jitni innocent, niyat se utni hi villain.. applaudable acting by jayshree..πŸ‘πŸ‘

So what you have to say bout the epi yaaron.. lets share..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
god.. when amit was offering to apply ointment at kajri's wound.. uff mai toh itni sharminda ho gayi k face utha kar wo scene dekhne ki himmat nahi hui.. i jst listened to this scene with my face down.. 
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

Oh I got really happy seeing jigna back in the show.. so much that I cud not help making it the title of the thread..πŸ˜ƒ ok now coming to quick highlights...

Amit says to amita that its you from whom raunak needs protection, so I need to keep raunak away from you and gives raunak to Kajri. Amita is heartbroken.πŸ₯Ί Phallu scolds amit for saying all that n forbids him to stretch the matter. Amit offers kajri to rub medicine on her wound. Uhhh..😑😑I couldn't believe my eyes! Amit Shah can hold/touch another girls hand willingly!? Frustrating!

Amita is samjhaofied by phallu n naani not to pay attention to what family priest said and take a chill pill.. Amita is really hurt that no one belives her n so visits jigna. Jigna motivates amita to act strong and be more cautious bout kajri. Amita is super charged now.πŸ‘πŸΌLoved it totally...that's the only positive thing happened today, and Jigna said "Jab insaan sab kuchh kho deta hai tabhi use ladai karne ki prerna milti hai...awesomeπŸ‘

Kajri again provides amit with that "powder-added" tea.. ( I think she is giving him some slow poison/drug or black magic stuff😲 ) that again makes amit dizzy and he is about to fall when kajri like a heroinee holds him from falling.. yuckkk..🐷 Amit is uncomfy and escapes her clutches. pheww This scene was like, meri aankhon mein kisine laal mirch daal diya ho...don't have enough strengh to hate Kajri! YUCK and🀬 is the word for her! Liked Amit not falling for her cheap harkatπŸ‘

Amita caught kajri in her room breast feeding raunak and self-talking about her plans to throw Amita out of the house. Amita is shocked. She tells kajri that now she will expose her off in the family on which kajri mocks at amita. Kajri says that no one would believe her and very soon she will take amita's place in the house.😲😲

Precap : Whole shah family is in the living room and amita says, " I have a person who will certify that I am not mad" and a person enters whose face is not shown but kajri's expressions get changed at his sight.

Hmm.. so first of all, m very glad that jigna is brought back. Ammu needed her dearest friend. Amit's behavior is really pinching, I just hope its all becoz of black magic. Another thing, shah members calling a psychiatrist "Paaglo ka doctor" is really illiterate-types. πŸ€“ It was so irritating yaar...atleast that shouldn't come from Phalguni😡 So stupid. Last but not the least,⭐️of the epi is Kajri.. what a brilliant performance by her in the last scene... face se jitni innocent, niyat se utni hi villain.. applaudable acting by jayshree..πŸ‘πŸ‘Totally agree...loved her performanceπŸ‘ Ye to kaher dhaati hai yaar...jis tarha usne Ammu ka face pakda...it was like WOW...this girl is so evil...i love her (Jayshree)πŸ˜ƒand love to hate her (Kajri) alsoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So what you have to say bout the epi yaaron.. lets share..πŸ˜ƒ

Comments in red
Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

god.. when amit was offering to apply ointment at kajri's wound.. uff mai toh itni sharminda ho gayi k face utha kar wo scene dekhne ki himmat nahi hui.. i jst listened to this scene with my face down.. 

Mujhe yakeen hi nahi hua yaar!
I'm in love with Amit...i felt insulted
Can't they spare him😭

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely highlights Aman!!πŸ‘
Kya kahu aj ki episode ke baare mein?? Kajri ke liye mere taraf se kuchh khaas pes kas...

,, uske muh par fir yeh & finally

I guess that black Kajri deserves these & even more than that!! How dare she hold Amit's hands?? Seeing that I was like..but only nice factor was Jigna's coming!!πŸ‘ That was like an oasis in the desert! . But..kintu..parantu..I must confess one thing that this Kajri is a fabulous actor!! Our Nishad too rocked!!πŸ‘ After watching today's episode I'm more or less convinced that Amit is under the clutches of Black magic! But I wanna knw who's that man?😲
grintson thumbnail

tera detailed reply padh kar dil khush ho gayaa meri jaan... πŸ€— COMMENTS IN ORANGE 
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: AurinMishu

Mujhe yakeen hi nahi hua yaar!
I'm in love with Amit...i felt insulted
Can't they spare him😭

exactly yaar... i too love amit a lot.. ek wahi toh pavitra person hai show mein.. uske character par bhi aise daag lagaane ki koshish... i cant tolerate this...sach kahun toh aaj maine amit ka face zyada dekha hi nahi... i was so embarassed... 
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Lovely highlights Aman!!πŸ‘

Kya kahu aj ki episode ke baare mein?? Kajri ke liye mere taraf se kuchh khaas pes kas...

,, uske muh par fir yeh & finally

I guess that black Kajri deserves these & even more than that!! How dare she hold Amit's hands?? Seeing that I was like..but only nice factor was Jigna's coming!!πŸ‘ That was like an oasis in the desert! . But..kintu..parantu..I must confess one thing that this Kajri is a fabulous actor!! Our Nishad too rocked!!πŸ‘ After watching today's episode I'm more or less convinced that Amit is under the clutches of Black magic! But I wanna knw who's that man?😲

wah waah lily.. thank u so much for using those angry emoticons... u just expressed my heart out.. dekh kar dil ko thodi c shaanti mili... yaar HOW DARE SHE TOUCH  AMIT WITH HER DIRTY HANDS... aur toh aur mujhe toh amit ka uska hand touch karna bhi bhot kharab laga... fir chahe hand hataane k liye hi touch kiya thaa par fir bi i felt like yuckkk...
HOW dare was Kajri to make Raunak drink her milk????? Mujhe laga milk nahi zehr pila rahi hain...Raunak pe aur Amit pe sabse zyada haq Amita ka hain aur kisi ki nahi
Originally posted by: AurinMishu

Comments in red

Agree with U Aurin!! Its utter frustrating to see Amit Shah giving importance to some one else than Amita!!😑 Aisa lagraha tha ki insult Ammu ki nahi meri horahi hain