SBS: Aa Gayi hai Rey ki Kriya- Rey Ki Mohobbat Kriya*Link Added*

Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBxcEE-OVI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Dee, For YT upload! :D

Direct online link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBxcEE-OVI&feature=youtu.be

OMG! I was just switching channels, And by chance I saw Kriya on SBS!

I was like OMG! It was unexpected to show her IV this soon! But anyway :) I was so happy! ^____^

Shakti Looked beautiful! MIND-BLOWING! SO FREAKING HOT! Eeeps! Her eyes... I just couldn't stop drooling!

They showed a small segment, On return of Kria in D3.

And Shakti showed the same Collage (Which swayum gifted Kriya recently), Pointing at a ArSha pic and saying "Ye hai humare Favorite Kunwar Amar hai" 🤣  😳

Once In BG there was "Rey Ki mohobbat Kriya"

"Is baar hope ki aapki aur rey ki luv story bina koi break chale"

More They showed some bits of shooting, Kriya and Maasi scene. And a small talk with Shakti.

Shakti said, She gonna miss the Old team..And wish that she makes new bonds with New team. Also they said that Shakti is back because of HUGE request of Fans! 

Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
rey ke dil ki dhardkan kria laut aayi hai....as soon as i heard i was smiling like an idiot...loved it...
Originally posted by kriyansh_Alisha

rey ke dil ki dhardkan kria laut aayi hai....as soon as i heard i was smiling like an idiot...loved it...
Ye bhi tha?? "Rey ki dhadkan Kriya" OMG OMG! ☺️Shit yaar.. I could see only last ka part.🤢

Link dhundte hai Alisha!! 😆
i think i wont be able to open here... when get back home will try to open this link
that time
Originally posted by Incandescence.

Ye bhi tha?? "Rey ki dhadkan Kriya" OMG OMG! ☺️Shit yaar.. I could see only last ka part.🤢

Link dhundte hai Alisha!! 😆
ha tha yar...link hai mere paas..abhi bhi wahi hi dekh rahi hu😆...yaha par share kar sakte hai kya? ya phir i can pm u the link..
. Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
missed t 😭
but thanks for the written update
reyki dhadkan kriya😳