Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Janaki Di, when will you make new thread???
we both are using same avi.. when i came here i thought u were online.. :P :P
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

Janaki Di, when will you make new thread???

we both are using same avi.. when i came here i thought u were online.. :P :P

Sorry yaar, I was on vacation away from home with the family, so didn't find the time. We returned home today, so will try to make the thread today or tomorrow.

I'm still debating whether to do it here or in the CC forum. I still feel so disconnected here from our mytho gang, but at the same time, MM forum has always been close to my heart. We have so many memories here. I don't know what to do. ðŸ˜•
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

i had to.. it was way too beautiful.. my fvt scene in all war scenes..😳

Yeah, this is what made ASR war scenes special. Even though often times the rakshasas ruined it (due to their horrid costumes & wigs), Gurmeet and the vanar sena were amazing. Every one of them did a fantastic job in their respective roles. Gurmeet was unparalleled as Shri Ram. Whereas before, we saw his soft and sensitive side, during the yudh kand we saw his valor and prowess. We saw his warrior side, his passion and his fierceness. We saw Ramji at his most human during the war, and I think that's how Lord Vishnu planned it. During all other phases of his life, Shri Ram's divinity was always apparent, but during the war of Lanka, he fought like a human. He fought ideally and did not break any rules, but he fought like a human to teach people that it's possible to be win something without direct divine intervention, and that sometimes when defeat seems inevitable, it's ok to cry and feel discouraged for a while. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

OMGGG!!! really?? thank u so much Di..

I'm so glad u liked it... you really made my day.. 
should i add my copyright on it? anyways, i'm ok with that.. no one is gonna steal it.. LOL..

If you want to you can, it's your choice. ðŸ˜Š
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

If you want to you can, it's your choice. ðŸ˜Š
[/QUOTEAh! its okay.. u can use this one only..😳

DamRyeong thumbnail

Yeah, this is what made ASR war scenes special. Even though often times the rakshasas ruined it (due to their horrid costumes & wigs), 

@bold.. haha i agree on this... 

Gurmeet and the vanar sena were amazing. Every one of them did a fantastic job in their respective roles. 
yes.. not only Hanuman, Sugriv and Angad but other lead warriors in Vanar Sena were too good..and thankfully no over beautification was done..unlike that yucky scar on Meghnad's face...

Gurmeet was unparalleled as Shri Ram. Whereas before, we saw his soft and sensitive side, during the yudh kand we saw his valor and prowess. We saw his warrior side, his passion and his fierceness. We saw Ramji at his most human during the war, and I think that's how Lord Vishnu planned it. 

His expressions and acting during different phases of Shri Ram's life is biggest plus point for AS Ramayana.. according to the requirement of scene he was soft and sweet and at the same time that sudden change in his expressions.. his eyes full of rage and fire...
do u remember that scene when Lakshman becomes conscious and Ram ji hugs him.. at that he showed three different kind of emotions in a drifted moment..

During all other phases of his life, Shri Ram's divinity was always apparent, but during the war of Lanka, he fought like a human. He fought ideally and did not break any rules, but he fought like a human to teach people that it's possible to be win something without direct divine intervention, and that sometimes when defeat seems inevitable, it's ok to cry and feel discouraged for a while. 

each and every chapter of Ramayana teaches us a lot of thing.. if we do a deeper analysis Ramayana helps you to become an ideal person... i respect Ramayana a lot in terms of how it teaches us the importance of family bonding.

DamRyeong thumbnail

Sorry yaar, I was on vacation away from home with the family, so didn't find the time. We returned home today, so will try to make the thread today or tomorrow.

I'm still debating whether to do it here or in the CC forum. I still feel so disconnected here from our mytho gang, but at the same time, MM forum has always been close to my heart. We have so many memories here. I don't know what to do. ðŸ˜•

hmm.. i can understand di.. it is your wish..no one really cares about this thread.. and it is just two of us who are active here.. so it does not matter whether it is on cc forum or here only...
if you are active in other threads of MM forum.. u can make it here.. because i visit this thread only...
DamRyeong thumbnail
Di, regarding your previous post on Ram ji's look during war..
here is something for you..

this book has a rhythmic version of Ramayana.. can be used both as songs and dialogues..
i love this book a lot..
this scene comes when Ram ji getting ready for a face off with Kumbhakaran...

first four lines in regular font..

when due to kumbhakaran's presence whole army of bear and monkeys started trembling.. Lakshman ji thought if he could get a permission to go on battle..
but Ram ji thought lakshman just recovered from that suffering (meghnad's shakti) so he himself got ready for war..

main lines..

when he made a twang of bow with those lotus sum hands..
it made such a noise that all his enemies were terrified
those beautiful tresses (jatayein) were scattered on his dusky face and his face looked graceful and stunning
and then he tied his tresses in a bun and all the beauty and grace were also tied with that as if they wanted to protect themselves from others..
now when sun rose above in the sky and everything was enlightened.. whole battlefield flattered its eyes with that dazzling face of Shri Ram..
he had a quiver on his back, bow in his hand and was pressing an arrow in his pinch..
even in that fiery image Raghav had this unique and unparalleled image
When kumbhakaran saw that magnificent and glorified image of Shri Ram.. he was stunned...
for a moment.. he forgot every skill of battle he had..
he asked- is that you?? kind of Avadh?? is that really you who belongs to sun clan
is that really you who is on war with Ravan.. is that you who is life of Janaki..
this blue lotus some body is not suited for coming to a battle field..
Hey Ram! this pleasant image of yours is really not something to kill...

i hope you will like this stanza.. i don't know if i was able to translate it properly.. because many words are in pure hindi..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's our new AT, Swati. I didn't really do much to it. Just copy pasted most of the posts (excluding the tweets one since most of the img links don't work anymore).
DamRyeong thumbnail

Here's our new AT, Swati. I didn't really do much to it. Just copy pasted most of the posts (excluding the tweets one since most of the img links don't work anymore).

u forgot to share the link..
no probs..it is on first page of MM forum only..😳