Bade Acche Laggte Hai

rockyraveena thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hai guys I seriously love ve the jaipur episodes a lot though raya were in suffering they had their own family and great
time with peehu so I m writing this os on that track
Priya was telling stories to peehu to make her sleep
Priya: sleep fast baby tomorrow is your birthday you should look the best
Peehu: tk mamma
Peehu started snoring and priya left the room
Priya came to ram with peehu diary
Ram: kya hua priya
Priya: I wanted to say you something.
Ram: haan say
Priya; tomorrow is peehu 6th b'day I dont want you to feel this as her first b'day hence I have peehu diary it has all the days of peehu the day she kickd my stomach.the day she called me mama everything I want you to read it
Ram: I ll read it but be my side both will read it together and cherish it together
They started reading it and they were happy by all the moments they felt together they were proud to be a parent for a cutie pie of their daughter
Ram; she is exactly me priya even though I missed her this diary is her happiness memories and your brought up too I love you priya
Priya: I love you too mr.kapoor
Ram: haan.its time to call me ram
Priya ; tk ram good 9t
Ram: good night?no way priya he held her by her waist
Priya: kya? Leave me I need to sleep tomorrow is peehu birthday we have lot to do na
Ram: exactly baby but you know you gave me lost 5 years of peehu but wat abt my missed days with you
Priya: she had tears in her eyes I so sorry ram I m sorry
Ram: haaan pls its not time to cry k I want you to LIVE THOSE LOST FIVE YEARS WITH ME
WILL YOU
he took her in his arms they started living those lost five years
Comments can be both negative and positive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockyraveena thumbnail
THANKS DR FOR LIKING MY OS I AM CONTINUING IT 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweet one plz make it ss/ff 
rockyraveena thumbnail
priya: how do u wanted me to live those five years with you with a cute smile in her face
ram : you dont know that my darling its not a problem i ll show you how to live those years
within a fraction of seconds he took her lips in hers 😛they made their need for each other they moved away for some air priya was feeling shy she couldnt face ram's face she tried to leave the bed ram held her hand and came behind her
ram: came near her ears and whispered i love you darling i love you seriously pls dont leave me for a second pls
priya turning towards ram planted a kiss on his cheeks  and coming near to his lips: i wont leave you anywhere ram i ll never do it yes lets live those five years this one night by saying this she placed a kiss on his lips they grow passionate and ram took her in his arms and put her on the bed
ram by removing her top and unbuttoning his shirt nuzzled her face and neck and made her morn
priya : i m sorry ram i made your life miserable plsss come for me today
ram was making her more passionate and his hand touched her intimate parts which made priya to reach her climax
priya: ram i m ready for you ram too was growing hard and was ready to insert him in her
priya: ram i need you pls
ram: i m always yours priya no one can come inbetween us
ram was reaching his climax and he made her his own once again he laid by her side
priya turning and lying on rams chest
after  a long silence
ram: have we lived those five years
priya: hmmm blushing we lived it you know wat ram your moves are seriously loveable you know why
ram: why
priya:BECAUSE IN A SINGLE TOUCH OF UR FINGER ON MY BODY WILL ONLY TELL ME YOUR LOVE NOT ANY FEELING FOR BODY I CAN FEEL YOUR LOVE ON OUR LOVE MAKING THE WAY YOU MAKE ME YOURS SHOWS YOUR RIGHTS ON ME ITS NOT ABOUT ANY NORMAL HUMAN FEELING IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE ONLY OUR LOVE I LOVE YOU RAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
priya had tears due to happiness ram wiped it
ram: thanks for having this great trust on me we are meant to be together
ram: holding  her do u want he show how much i love you once again
priya: giving a strict glance my dear kapoor you dont have the idea of sleeping today its enough not again
ram: then  with a questioning
priya: TOMORROW MY DEAR GOLU by pulling his cheeks ram laughed and they dozed off to sleep
                      hope you guys will some what like it hence i m finishing this os.
only after seeing the response i ll decide whether to continue my os writing or not so comments can be both negative and positive happy reading
with regards raveena
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was awesome and romantic update do continue
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome... pls continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey i felt the concept of story is very cute I always wanted to see RaYa's romantic side in jaipur but never so happy u thought for the same & started this story plz make it as SS/FF if u r planning a long story over this would like to see next update very very soon plz PM me if u can on new next update...