simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Priya was too good today... Love her scenes n dialogues to juhi bahu..
She express her emotions as:
A woman...
A mother...
A wife...
A friend...very well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 felt sad when she was saying in precap...

she is always perfect
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup always speechless, sakshi delivers the dialogues so effortlessly, with so much ease, so touchy full of emotions, just amazed. Bow down,luv u.
Writers just outstanding dialogues, superb.loved it so much.
Awesome scene, liked every action of priya, she did her rituals, calm ly stood by side, bass khush raho, n going from their, ram trying to remind her grih pravesh, she just gives a hurt look nleaves  without talking, when ram told suhani meri biwi, again the look of pain, I also loved her saying tumhe sidfhant ki biwi hone ki rishta zwroor nibhavungi, wo respect de dungi par shayad wohi dostI ...I loved it so much.
Then with khush also, she was ready to go to the party only for his happiness, in true sense I feel khush is her kid.

Dining table wala scene, again superb hamari emotions ko duties k saath mix up nhi karna chahiye, like any biwi he tried to suggest her hubby. Karneshu mantriπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the whole thing about priya, wonderful.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday she was good...specially with Juhi.
I also like her with Kush...😊
agree malati...it feels Kush is her own son.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like kush calling her priya angel...
She love everyone enormously...Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u..the dailogues were bang on in Juhi- Priya convo..
Both the actors rocked that scene..nd ST's intense eyes..uff!! ❀️
I like whenever Khush says Priya angel..nd how he blackmailed her πŸ˜† cute scene nd ST's smile..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
priya-juhi scene was very good β€οΈ
priya has beautifully given words to her emotions how she feels like woman then mother then wife n then as  a friend πŸ˜Š
priya is upset with Ram but still  has not stopped explaining him things liked that duties n feelings one πŸ˜Š
for me bestest thing was when ram denied eating and he gave reasons which juhi used to give him to stop him eating from that "cholestrol badh jayega" πŸ˜†

ab toh mamaji bhi advice dene lage haiπŸ˜†
experience nahi hai toh kya hua naledge(knowledge) toh hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ram ne finally apna gussa kisi pe toh nikala...bechare mamaji πŸ˜†

kush n Priya scene was also good😊
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya and Juhi scene was really emotional... Both of them did an excellent job in that scene... and Priya's dialogues were brilliant... I loved how she was explaining her emotions by looking at the situation from different angles, woman, mother, wife and friend πŸ‘
My favourite was the Kush- Priya scene... "priya angel" is the cutest... I love their relationship... Priya's "Sunn na" β€οΈβ€οΈ I heard her say that about 3 times during their conversation... Sakshi's voice β€οΈ... she sounded so cute every time she said it! "Kush sunn na" β­οΈ

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed?... Priya still has a slight red mark on her forehead πŸ˜Š