~|| Hrithik Roshan FC#2-Hello Hall Of Fame Entertainer of the Year ||~ - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
hey Ani.. miss u guys a lot too.. i donno my timing is just ulta pulta now.. so thus m less active...
by the way HR must be starting BB shoot soon
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

hey Ani.. miss u guys a lot too.. i donno my timing is just ulta pulta now.. so thus m less active...
by the way HR must be starting BB shoot soon

hugs sun 

yh hes gna be strting shoot on 25th jan 
Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor have worked on an advertisement for Oppo mobile phones.

Priya Adivarekar

Although the second schedule of Bang Bang is yet to take off, Siddharth Anand recently finished working with Hrithik Roshan on another project, which happens to be an advertisement for Oppo mobile phones, a five-year-old mobile companybased in China, which is all set to hit the Indian market this year.

This is the first time Roshan has paired opposite Sonam Kapoor for any project and the duo will be the face of the mobile company in India. Roshan and Kapoor shot for the advertisement in Goregaon, Mumbai last week, where the two stars were filming for their parts under the guidance of Anand. The advertisement is produced by Film Farm Pvt Ltd, who had earlier produced the popular Marathi film Narbachi Wadi starring Dilip Prabhavalkar in 2013.

When contacted, Anand confirmed the news and stated, "Yes, we finished shooting for an advertisement with Hrithik and Sonam for Oppo Mobile phones. The entire shoot took place at Film City, and it was great fun working on this project."

Ani all the pics are droolworthy.. and yayyy m so happy that HR-Sonam is doing an ad together..
the most handsome faces of 2013  Hrithik at 69... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iYIjBC5mbIA
Edited by SidMkiDeewani - 10 years ago