Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS:: Ye Na Socha Tha Kabhi Itne Yaad Aaoge Tum + Note on page 7

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi, guys! Was getting bored seeing the books, so thought of taking some break and here is the result of taking a break, my 2nd OS. And one more thing, this Os is inspired by a song. And, guys my sincere request please, please, listen this song, it's very heart touching! Here's the link to it.

Link to the song...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naXt67exMX8

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=naXt67exMX8[/YOUTUBE]

So talking about this OS, it's not only about Arshi. What is the OS about? For that read the OS. And please read my note below.

flashbacks are in Italics!!

Ye Na Socha Tha Kabhi, Itne Yaad Aaoge Tum 

"Arnav ji? What do you think? This one or this one?" asked Khushi to her Arnav ji, showing him the  various patterns of color templates.

Khushi has leaning on  Arnav, her head on his chest and Arnav's hand coiled around Khushi's waist, with great difficulty. They where seating on the bed with Khushi having the templates of various color patterns.

"Say na, Arnav ji! Which one is nice?" again asked Khushi.

"Anyone Khushi, all are the same" said an annoyed Arnav, annoyed on his wife's daily selections of some of the other things.

"Accha, now tell me which one is nice between this two colors?" asked Khushi, all excited.

"Both are nice, Khushi" said a disinterested Arnav.

"Both? But we have to select only one, Arnav ji. We are not having twins, there is only one baby here" giggled Khushi and started running her hands lovingly on her tummy.

Arnav looked at Khushi and let out a sigh. No one can say the woman in his arms is going to be a mother. She herself is a child but mature at the same time , Arnav reminded himself.

Khushi was seven months pregnant, here she was excitedly selecting a color to paint her baby's room and was trying very unenthusiastic Arnav ji to involve in her very interesting color selection.

"But, Arnav ji, kitne aacha hota na agar hume judwaa bacche hote. Ek baar main do bacche" chirped Khuhsi and clapped her hands in glee.

"Ya, you are right! So, haven't you bargained with your Devi Maiya" said Arnav sarcastically.

"Bargain? What do you mean, Arnav ji?" asked Khuhsi, unable to catch the sarcasm.

"Yes, Bargain! First you should have told, Devi Maiya I want three babies and than your Devi Miya should have told, No I can give you only one. And then you should have told, chalieye na aap ki na meri do pe resolve karte hain" said Arnav,

Khushi's mouth open in an O shape. She turned her head from his chest to look at him. He was having his devilish smirk intact. How dare her make fun of me?!"You...you...Laad Governor how dare you make fun of me, ha? Here I am talking about our baby and you are not interested in this but you can use your Harvard brain in probing how to tease me, ha? How dare you? Me and Baby will not talk to you, just go from here. We don't need your help and you are not helping either." said Khushi and dragged herself away from Arnav ji and huffed, crossing her hands beneath her chest.

"What? You, yourself told right, that you want  twins, so I was just giving you ideas, how to get twins. Won't your Devi Maiya listens to you?" asked Arnav, enjoying a pissed Khushi.

But as Khushi prepared herself to counter back, they both heard Arnav's phone ringing.

Arnav moved out of the bed to attain the call. He came to the poolside and answered the call.

"Hello..."

"Hello...hello...Arnav ji..." came the trembling voice of  payal.

"Hello...Payal...what's the matter? Why are you crying?" asked a alarmed Arnav.

"Arnav ji...Aakash ji...he ...he ...is in ...Hospital..."  came Payal's reply, her sobbing making difficult to speak.

"What?!! What are you saying, Payal? Accident? How is Aakash?" asked Arnav, concerned for his brother.

"Arnav ji...today...today Akash ji started for office and some...some...reckless driver ran his car into Aakash ji's and now...now...now he is in hospital..." sobbed Payal.

"Payal! Listen to me nothing will happen to Aakash! I am coming there ok! Don't cry! I will take the first flight! Nothing will happen to Aakash. I am ending the call, OK? I will be there as soon as possible." and Arnav ended the call.

Arnav went inside his room and saw that Khushi was humming some song and running her hands on her swollen belly. Seeing her so happy he didn't have the heart to tell her about Aakash. And also she is pregnant; it's not good to give her any stress. So Arnav decided to not inform Khushi about Aakash's accident.

"Armmm...Khushi...i will have to leave for US immediately. There's some problem which needs by presence and I have to leave." said Arnav and saw Khushi's confused eyes on him.

"US? But all of a sudden? Jiju is there in US, right? Then what is the need to go there, Arnav ji? Can't he handle that problem?" asked Khushi, confused and shocked at Arnav ji's sudden departure.

"Khushi, Akash is facing some problem there, and my presence is needed there, he needs me there" replied Arnav, with a sudden lump in his throat. Aakash needs me there.

"But...but...Arnav ji...how can you leave me here alone? You know that no one is here...all have gone to Lucknow to attend some relatives wedding..." said Khushi, not wanting him to leave her alone.

"I will drop you to Buaji's house, Khushi! Try to understand, it's really important otherwise do you think I would have left you here alone" said Arnav, trying to make her understand.

"Hmmm...Ok...i think it's really a big problem there, theek hai aap hume Buaji ki Ghar chhod do, I will be there till you come back.." replied Khushi, understanding Arnav ji's plight.

"OK get ready, I will just call Aman and ask him to make all the arrangements" said Arnav, called Aman  and started packing his stuffs.

"Chale, Khushi? " asked  Arnav to Khushi. Khushi smiled and nodded and they both went out of RM and started their journey towards Buaji's house.

Arnav quickly dropped Khushi at Buaji's and after bidding a quick adieu, he moved his car towards the airport.

After almost 20 torturous hours, Arnav reached the hospital where Aakash was admitted. After inquiring about Akash Raizada's room he sprinted towards the said direction.

Arnav saw that Payal was seated in front of Aakash's room. He moved towards her.

"Payal..." Arnav said in a soft but audible voice and moved towards her.

Payal raised her head and saw the Arnav ji was standing in front of her. Seeing a familiar face in front of her the till now controlled dam broke and tears started descending down her cheeks.

Seeing Payal crying, Arnav was unsure as what to do. He moved towards her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

"Payal? Everything will be fine! Nothing will happen to Aakash! See I am here, I will not let anything happen to him. Trust me" said Arnav, in an attempt to console Payal.

"Arnav ji...he...he is ...he is unconscious from two days...Doctors...Doctors are saying...that...that till he gain conscious, they...they...they can't say anything" sobbed Payal.

Arnav gathered Payal in a friendly hug, a consoling hug, a hug to say her that she can trust him, that he will not let anything happen to his Brother.

"Payal...see...nothing will happen to him...he is a fighter...he will came back for us...for you...for...for me...he can't leave us..." said Arnav, more to himself than to payal.

"Payal?..." as Arnav moved her head from his shoulder he saw that she has passed out. He picked her up and moved towards the rest room. He told the nurses to look after Payal and taking Doctor's permission he went inside Aakash's room.

He saw Aakash lying on the hospital bed with different wires attached on his hands. Arnav moved towards the bed and sat himself on a chair kept nearby bed.

Rooth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum
Ye na socha tha kabhi itne yaad aaoge tum
Rooth ke humse kahin

Arnav took his brothers hand in his and looked at his face "Aakash can you hear me? See everyone says that you always listen to me, so I am saying you to get up. Come on, get up!" but Aakash remained unconscious. Tears prickled  Arnav's eyes seeing his always smiling brother lying unconscious here  and also not obeying to his orders, for the first time!

Main to na chala tha do kadam bhi tum bin
Phir bhi mera bachpan yehi samjha har din
Chhod ke mujhe bhala ab kahan jaoge tum
Chhod ke mujhe bhala ab kahan jaoge tum
Rooth ke humse kahin

"Aakash do you remember when I have came to live with you guys, after...after my parents death...you were the first one to approach me and say that everything will be ok, do you remember?" asked Arnav trying very hard to keep the tears from rolling down his cheeks.

Aakash saw his cousin brother coming through the doors of his house. His cousin brother whom he use to visit during his vacations. He was always a quite type and Aakash being of shy nature and also little afraid of Arnav had not talked much during his visit to their house in Lucknow. Aakash don't know what was in Arnav that made him little hesitant to approach him but seeing that Arnav himself was not much interested, he had never bothered much, though Anjali di was his favorite, he use to talk with her freely, unlike Arnav.

He saw Arnav's eyes having a lost look as he came in with Anjali di. His hand in Di's. Aakash remembered his Mom saying that his cousin has lost his both parents and Aakash fragile heart, unable to take the pain of seeing someone living without his parents, had cried. And his Mom has consoled him and asked him to take care of his new siblings; though he was the younger his Mom has said that, they need his support and he should try to make them comfortable in this new surrounding where his new siblings will now live, permanently.

Though feeling sad for his cousins, his innocent heart has rejoiced over the fact that now he need not play here alone or wait for his friends to visit him. Now he has his own brother who can play with him.  And with all the intention of making his new brother comfortable in his house and to ask him if he will play with him, a 10 years old Aakash went towards 14 years old Arnav.

"Hi, Bhai!" said Akash in his callow voice.

Arnav looked towards the small boy in front of him. Arnav was little unsure of whether he is addressing him or someone else because he had never had a convo with him. But deducing that he has addressed him, he only gave him a unnoticeable nod.

Akash face fell getting a cold shoulder from his new brother but nevertheless he tried again.

"Hmmm...Bhai...everything will be ok...you don't worry I will share my everything with you...I can even share my Mom with you...you can call her Mom. I will not mind, after all you are by big brother now. " said Aakash, in an attempt to bribe his brother to open to him.

"No thanks, I don't need your anything. I don't need your mother! She is my Mami not my mother and she will be that." replied Arnav, curtly missing the hurt on Aakash's face.

But Aakash tried again.

"Hmmm...ok...it's ok if you don't want to share my things...hmmm...do you play...which game do you like to play...see I like cricket and I also have a new play station installed in my room, I am sure you will like it...and it's ok if you don't like playing games...we can play anything you like...I can play everything, so anything will do...so it's your choice ..."

And with that has started Aakash's mission "Mera Bhai". Aakash use to  follow his Bhai wherever his Bhai use to go. He use to do things keeping his Bhai in mind;whether he will like it or not. He had also started wearing dull colors instead of bright, which his Bhai use to like. Just to please his Bhai! He had also started scoring more marks than his average as he knew his Bhai is interested in studies and he likes who take interest in studies than anything else.

Arnav s lips broke into a smile, while reminiscing those days when Akash use to follow him like a love struck puppy, use to look at him as if looking at his idol. Arnav has tried to keep him at bay but this guy has never given up and atlast had made a permanent place in his heart.

But Arnav's mind drifted to another incident and not a pleasant incident at that. It was his parents Barsi and he has as usual, has locked himself in his room after the havan.

Baaton kabhi haathon se bhi maara hai tumhein
Sada yehi kehki hi pukaara hai tumhein
Kya kar loge mera jo bigad jaoge tum
Kya kar loge mera jo bigad jaoge tum
Rooth ke humse kahin

Arnav was in his room pacing the room, his heart bleeding, recollecting how his life was before this one year and now what had became. Everything was just perfect, a loving parents, a always caring di than what has gone wrong. Why his Dad has cheated his Mom. How can his Dad even think of doing something like that?!!

And his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He went and opened the door. 

It was Aakash.

"Bhai? Are you...are you allright...what are you doing here? everyone is down came we will go there" said a 11 year old Aakash, who was sent by his Mom to go and spent time with his Bhai as he was very upset.

"Aakash! Just go from here! I am no mood to entertain you here...just go and mind your own business ..." replied Arnav, rudely!

Aakash was very hurt my his Bhiai's rude behavior but nevertheless he tried again.

"Bhai...hmmm...we can do anything you like...if you don't want to be in house than we can go out...whatever you want" tried Aakash.

"Aakash which part of mind your own work' you didn't get, ha? Can you just leave me alone for once always following me like a pet. Don't you have your own life, ha? Just get lost form here!!" bellowed Arnav.

"Bhai...I ...I understand that..." started Aakash but was cut short by a football thrown towards him which hit him straight in his abdomen and he winced in pain.

"I hope now you will understand that I don't need anyone here, I don't need anyone's sympathy. NOW JUST GET LOST FROM HERE!!" thundered Arnav, making Aakash tremble with fear and he sprinted out of Arnav's room.

Arnav touched Aakash's stomach "Aakash...I never said sorry for that day...I was very upset that day, Aakash...and was not in my right frame of mind...I just wanted to be alone...and than you came barking in with all the caring look and at that time I hated it! I never wanted to hurt you but...but I was so angry that...i hope you understand me, Akash...and I am I am sorry for that day...I always shout at you, always order you around, don't I? But you don't mind it, do you? I ...I know that you love me...right? And you respect me...so...see I am asking you to get up, please, please get up...see you don't like to make anyone upset...so by lying here unconscious you will make everyone upset, Akash...please getup...please"pleaded Arnav to his brother.

Dekho mere aansoo yehi karte hain pukaar
Aao chale aao mere bhai mere yaar
Poochne aansoo mere kya nahin aaoge tum
Poochne aansoo mere kya nahin aaoge tum
Ye na socha tha kabhi itna yaad aaoge tum
Rooth ke humse kahin

Arnav tighten his hold on Aakash's hand and and atlast a tear spilled out from his eyes. "Aakash you are making your Bhai cry...you had told that you don't like to see me upset and now you are just doing that Akash...please, please get up..." Arnav brought Aakash's hand near his forehead and closed his eyes as more tears spilled out. "Aakash, please mere Bhai, uth ja, please...for Nani...for Mami...for Mamaji...for Di...for Payal...for Khushi...for...for...for..."

"you" Akash completed for his Bhai.

Arnav s head shot up, his eyes brimming with more tears.. "Aakash...you...you...are...you are alright?..." asked Arnav, his chest filling with joy, seeing his brother's eyes open.

"Ya...my head ...it's paining very badly..." said Aakash in small voice...

"Oh!...i will just call the Doctor..." said Arnav and got up to leave but Aakash held him back.

"Bhai...you know what? ...I Love You..."  said Aakash, through his pain.

Arnav stared at his Brother's smiling face. My Brother is back! Arnav again sat on his chair and took Aakash's hand in his..

"I...I..." started Arnav.

"You don't need to tell Bhai...if you don't want you...I understand you...there's no need to vocalize everything...and Arnav Singh Raizada had never needed that" said Aakash, smiling at his brother.

"I love you, Aakash, I love you...please don't do this to me again...i thought...thought...that...that...I will ...I will lose you...you will leave me..." said Arnav through his tears.

"You will never lose me Bhai, I will be always there to take your orders. If I will be gone whom will you boss around..." quipped Aakash.

Arnav smiled at his Brother.

"Yes! You are not allowed to leave me, and that's my order!" followed, Arnav.

"Yess Boss!!"

And both of them burst into laughter and their heart making promise to one another that they will never leave eachother.

Will be always there for eachother!!

So, guys! How was it? Do you like it? This OS of mine is dedicated to the great bond which Arnav and Aakash share. As a fan of IPKKND, I want to say that IPKKND is not only about Arshi. IPKKND is not IPKKND without Nani's  mischievous eyes, Mamaji always being invisible, Manorma Mami's Hello Hi Bye Bye, Anjali's gorgeous smile and keeping various havans for literally everything, Aakash's always chanting Bhai, Payal always  being a cow, ofcourse our loving Arnav and Khushi and not to forget Prakash Brothers and Nani's loving goat Laxmi.

So as I said, this OS is dedicated to the great bond of Arnav and Akash.

Comment and let me know how it is?

my index-----> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3795205

Edited by shona_arhilover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was very lovely. Couldn't stop tears by the end.
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsom blossom it was gudy gudy :)
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dat was really very beautifully written...i always adored the relationship arnav n akash shared...lovely os.
-Zesty- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tokyo

It was very lovely. Couldn't stop tears by the end.

thank you, dear! :)
-Zesty- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushi08

Awsom blossom it was gudy gudy :)

glad you liked it!
-Zesty- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl.b

Dat was really very beautifully written...i always adored the relationship arnav n akash shared...lovely os.

ya, me too...   :)
-Zesty- thumbnail

thank you :)
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os..
The bond btwn aakash and arnav was portrayed beautifully.. :)
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
You know what!
This is the first story I am reading dedicated to Arnav-Akash bond!
Though it is always there nobody had written, as far as I know highlighting it!
Great work dear and very touching too.