A Mixed Episode !

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Another episode ... 

Well what to say about it !! 

Sid and Juhi scene ... !! 

Sid said many unspoken words to Juhi , or may i say many dialogues that rajat used to say . I am getting only on response that " Sid is Positive" well when sid was saying all those to Juhi , two dialogues confused me , first  , " tumne socha tha , tum bhabi ko jagah logi and abb bhabi wapis aa gayi aur bhai bhabhi ke pass chalein gaye" and on the contrast he says , ' bhai loves bhabi a lot and yeh kahani unki hain" Like i am confused if he is provoking Juhi or really he is a goody goody boy now !!       i am very very confused .. Actually i can't take Sid to be Positive . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Let turn them  negative together πŸ˜› πŸ˜› . both Juhi and Sid what say πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Ram Priya Scene !!! 

Hayeee πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

Priya still loves ram to the core , and our Golu awww ,, poor baby , even getting that his wifey loves him so much he cannot get close to her , akhir ghayal sherni shant hone mein time legi . The way she was screaming over the technician and watch man , and those eyes , tells the story how much Priya loves Ram ... And ram , he is going to have a hard time ahead ! He has to work hard to woo back his wife ( well hum toh yehi chatein hain β€οΈ β€οΈ hain naa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ) Hmm and she thinks Ram don't loves her anymore , well priya then why ram was waiting for you all the night right inside the car !! Think Think priya how much he lubs you πŸ˜³

Neha 

After a long time i felt like she is that neha who think about Priya and Ram not about JUHI !! i really was in pain when she was constantly talking and caring about JUHI eee πŸ˜΅ hope she understands and make priya understand about the situation too. πŸ˜Š

Pihu...

what she really want to mean ?? " jab papa juhi maa ki shaadi ho rahi thi i was with you coz i love you !!" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ Like really ?????? like you want to mean , " Ram dont love priya any more that's why he was with juhi at the mandap !!!" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ . as priya said Pihu really needs help !! Really! She don't know what she wants to do and what she is executing actually ! Priya look after your little princess .. πŸ˜• . One hand she wants Ram priya to be back together and other hand she is giving wrong vibes to pirya , we all know why Ram was with Juhi and Why Pihu was not wd them Juhi and Ram that only God knows and she herself ! 

Sammy - Pihu - Suhani

Hmmm ... these three are going to give a tough time ahead for the Kapoors  , it is fine that and pretty good to be in Love , but they way Sammy today indirectly stopped Suhani from leaving Kapoor Mansion via Pihu or to be precise , he used Pihu to win his love is not done. He like a Man  , should place himself at the driver's seat and confess Love to Suhani . πŸ˜Š . Pihu will be disheartened and heart broke πŸ’” girl lost in love with Sammy; and as it is been shown in the show Pihu can go to any extent for any reason , she will do the same to get Sammy , so This Trio is going to give a hard time ahead for The kapoors and Shergills both . 

And the PRECAP !!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Juhi wants blessing from Jethani Priya πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... Priya Blessings de do ... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Dono bathke huye rahi Ko ... 
Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amudhamanian thumbnail
does Ram and juhi have a relationship? i only watch bits and pieces after the leap so bit confused about sid's dialogue about Ram going back to priya. can anyone clarify?
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes today Pihu is too much. she only said Ram to move on move on...and now she is explaining Priya that she is with her when Ram and juhi are getting married. actually I am confused why she is there at that time. 

and yes Precap is very funny. πŸ˜†.
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amudhamanian

does Ram and juhi have a relationship? i only watch bits and pieces after the leap so bit confused about sid's dialogue about Ram going back to priya. can anyone clarify?

Nope Never ... !!!!! 
Ram takes juhi nly as a FRIEND and he thinks same for Juhi , but juhi loves Ram one sided Love , Ram only loves Priya and will love always Her only πŸ˜ƒ
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amudhamanian

no Ram and juhi nvr had a relationhip..

but yes juhi always aspired to be rams wife and take Priyas place and she was almost at it..

certain circumstances were created to lead that to happenwhere  in ram ws emotionally pressurized to marry juhi else juhi wld lose custody of naina to her so called abusive ex-husband..

SO ram was all set to marry Juhi until Priya woke up and Ram wnt back to her(thats wht Sid meant when he said that)..

Actually it was Priya coming back to Ram's life and her not being around for 7 long yrs and juhi hovering around Ram all those years..and when Priya is back there is no way juhi can hover around him..or aspire that Ram would someday reciprocate her love .ever..thats wht sid meant,
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't able to watch today's episode i was out of town but after ur take want to watch will do as i return back home
amudhamanian thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys IM_NB and pink 27 for clarifying. My fluency in hindi is not that good as iam a tamilian that's why little bit confused after watching today's episode. Thank you once again.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree pihu was too much today...
She was the one forcing Ram to move on with her juhi maa... N today how innocently she said to priya that she love her so much that when Ram n her juhi maa was getting married she, alone stay back with priya...ddnt attend the wedding.
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww...Loved that Ram-Priya scene...
Ohh...Nothing to say about Pihu...Typically two-faced girl😑...They are just ruining little Pihu memories
And the Precap was really interestingπŸ˜†

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i had mixed feeling after todays show...i was not sure whether to agree with priya or not as to her behaviour towards ram...neha is right ...priya shd be given some space

as for ram i felt bad...i guess that means i wasnt really on priyas side...but i am confused.

it is good she came back to km...i guess to only keep an eye on juhi so that she does not come close to ram...

and the precap...just funny...what is juhi trying to prove...that she is another priya???? (which she can never ever be!!! in a thousand or more generations)