•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Okay so basically, I think I've been all over the forum today and seen all the mixed review posts made today. while the kriyaansh fans are ecstatic to have the couple we have craved for on screen again the swaron fans feel that the episode failed to deliver the e essence of the d3 they watch 

Being a fan of both I really don't know who to side with. Even though I'm glad that the cvs gave us the entry of kriya with a dance, the swaron track had me sort of wierded out.

The friendship phase might be a little hard to digest after waiting for so long but looking at the bright side of things, how long do you think swaron can stay friends? Swayam, the original lover boy can't stay friends with Sharon. I think the new cvs are a little sceptical of what they want to show right now which is why they've started onto this friendship track which is comparatively easier to handle.

The new cvs are just trying to settle in and connect to the actors and to be able to show some of the exceptionally good romantic scenes we've had in the past, the team needs to understand the way Shan and vrushi work. Even though I'm not happy with the friendship phase, I'd rather the cvs take time getting to the romantic scenes, than lessen the intensity and passion of the scenes ort totally ruin them.

as for the whole dance as a career track, personally I'm not fond of the over mature tracks but then d3 cant remain in the time warp forever so I hope they are able to deliver a good track in that.

Finally for kriyaansh, I think I liked the way kriya was introduced in the story. Unlike many kriyaanshians I'm even happy that she isn't angry with Rey. I think if she remained in contact with swayam she would know that Rey did suffer a phase of depression after she left and even gave up dance for a while. If there was someone who did that much for me albeit him thinking that every moment that person spent with me I was using him, I would be amazed that the person cared for me so much. She can't be angry with swayam as she was always in contact with him and as for vishaka and neha they are no longer a part of the show.

Other than that I think I kind of liked the fact that nil rapped again even though im not sure how many people noticed that.

So all in all this episode did have its ups and downs for me but I am looking forward to the coming weeks and hoping that the cvs are able to prove themselves worthy of handling one of India's few youth shows with such a huge fan following. so basically I'm going to give it a try cuz I don't think I can quit even if I want to and I hope you give them this opportunity too.