Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_187 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
good looks may give u that extra advantage i guess. One of bill gates rules i love and is true (mostly): "never be mean to nerds because you will probably end up working for them". True! Edited by hira_187 - 17 years ago
seema_17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think i agree with u aparna ppl with good looks do get noticed first, n they do get the attention... we always say that ppl shls appreciate inner beauty but the reality is that ppl don't practice wat they preach. I will give a personal example, my sister;s ex best friend... i want take her name, i will use the letter J in its place. they used to be great friends first. but then i noticed that J started giving more importance to this other girl, saying how good she is n all that. Her new friend she claims is soooo pretty, n when u talk to J it is 24/7 abt how good the girl looks n how all the guys r in love with her, J will do anything for that girl, even if it means that she has to ditch my sister for some important occassions n such. I remeber that J once scolded my sister for listening to hip hop n she scolded quiet violently, but then i hear her saying that she downloaded hip hop music for her good looking friend on her ipod.... so whi is she making exceptions for this good looking girl? n trust me its not cuz of her good nature, becuz i have met this new frnd of hers, n this girl just brushes J aside n doesn't even care abt her.