Posted: 10 years ago
i was thinking after palki's exit how is the story gonna be.. if SS and KR have equal screenspace...  Situation...
1. Swayam is angry on Sharon. He is not ready to believe her. Sharon wooing Swayam. She has her best friend Rey's support but not fully as he is Swayam's friend too

2. Rey is heartbroken again. Even he will be angry when he will see kriya again. Even he will not believe her. She might have Swayam's support but not fully as Swayam is Rey's friend too..

Both the male leads are angry...both the female leads are guilty... kya ye dono milke apne apne pyar ko wapas leke ayenge kya apne life mein??

P.S : tis post is purely made on characters of D3 not on any actor... i was just guessing the next story line. And if you want bash actors or cretives pls stay away from my post.

mein ye soch soch k dimag ka dahi bana chuki hon :-(

agge story hogi kyaaa
But SwaRon patchup ho jana chaiye!!! Cause SwaRon hug and Swayam hugged her BACK!!!

When dey were standing when sagai was happening their was look of SwaRon in that their eyes were saying many things especially swayam!!! 

It seemed like he was felling guilty what 
He said to Sharon 

So I don't want Sharon wooing swayam want to be stretched more its already stretched!!!
so pehle SwaRon patchup😊
Hope so
Want SwaRon patch up ASAP can't wait for it now 😭
i want SwaRon patch up asap and then help Kriyannsh to get back together ! GOD PLZZ aisa hi ho ! 
Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

mein ye soch soch k dimag ka dahi bana chuki hon :-(

agge story hogi kyaaa

lol Nisha u dnt tell me that u hv brain also 😲 πŸ˜” 🀣
kria rey ko manae ya rey kria ko..no problem..bas maan jaane chahiye dono bhi.
.even swaron shud get alog..
it vl be nyc to see both jodis happy at the same time!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ekta ka serial nahi hai
pata nahi age ka story kya hoga..

but i m glad that the old d3 will be back