Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol i love thz dialouge "ram ka toh gataumi hai na..hoga gataumi bt muje toh ram ke sath sakshi hi pasand hai" hehe sachme ;) waitting 4 next..
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry 4 late reply,marriage part was superb, loved dadi's dialogue, she is a rockstar, good to see raya ware sleeping in same bed,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 6
awww Jaini its so gud yaar marrige n all happen in one update only hay Dadi ki enty I always love to see her onscreen she is so gud... the best part was she calling RaYa as Ram & Sakshi so gud even the Apeksha's entry were too gud to enjoyed it a lot awesome update... post next soon...

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, here comes the next part of the story, its getting interesting now as RaYa getting closer, let's see how these two souls become one.

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 7

The morning came bringing the sunshine in everybody's life...Priya woke up first n saw ram was sleeping peacefully for few mins she just watched him n pulled the duvet till his shoulder...

Then she went to take shower...after taking  shower she saw that it was 7:30am so she  she came down n lit the diya in mandir praying to almighty to keep thee member of the family always happy...

And then she started singing aarti in her melodies voice,slowly,slowly everybody came down hearing the sweet voice...

After finishing the aarti when she turned she saw every body folding their hands for prayer (except Ram)...

She then distributed prasad to every body...

Priya-aap log baithye main abhi breakfast taiyaar karti hoon...

Kk-aaree priya tum baitho tum kyun kam karogi...

Priya-maa,what will do sitting idle...I am use to it infact I will love to prepare for everyone...

Then everyone went to their normal routine...After few mins kk came n asked priya-ram kaha hai??

Priya-woh abhi tak soo rahe hai..maa...

Kk-ja beta usko utha de...usse uthne bhi time lagta hai...tu dekna kya kya nautanki karega jab tu uthayegi...said laugingly...

And priya went to her room to wake Ram...

When she entered the room she saw that he is still sleeping...She went near him n started waking him up...

Priya-Ram uthiye...sab uth gaye aapko neeche bula rahe hai...breakfast bhi taaiyaar hai...

Ram-please maa 5 mins aur...Priya giggled...Ram uthiye na...saying this she pulled the duvet..."

Ram-kaun hai??? Maa kya hua...he jumped out of the bed...seeing his condition priya started laughing...

Priya-chaliye uthiye...sab tayaar ho gaye hai...Aapko bula rahe hai...n gave smiled to him...

Ram scratched his hair..."sorry priya"...

Priya-its ok ab aap jaldi neeche aa jaiye maine aapke kapde nikal diye hai..aapka naasta taiyaar hai...

At Dining Table:::

Priya was preparing table for breakfast with the help of servants in kitchen...Everybody sat at the dining table...they were waiting for Ram and then they saw kartik n nuts coming down from stairs...

Apeksha-aaree aap dono...How come you love birds are early...its hardly 9:30 (teasing them)...

Dadi-aare mere ranveer aur deepika aa gaye chal aab jaldi se batao honeymoon ke liye kahan ja rahe ho???...

They were about to say when they saw Ram coming down...

Vikram-aare Ram tu itni jaldi...tu toh 10baje se phele neeche nahi aata aur woh bhi maa  ke jagane par...

Ram just smiled and sat on his chair...

Priya served everyone alloo paratha n gave low calorie food to kk n dadi...

Kk&dadi-hum yeh nahi khayenge hume bhi alloo parathe chaiye...

Priya-maa,dadi aapke liye aloo parathe nuksaan karega bahut cholesterol hota hai usme...aap low calorie food khaiye...

Everybody watched them with smiling faces and Dadi n kk started eating their low  calorie food...Ram started eating his breakfast...

Vik-Neha pls mujhe pinch karo toh...

Neha-why???

Vik-tumhara dost aaj naasta kar raha hai woh toh kabhi karta nahi hai...Thanks priya...because of you he woke up early n having his breakfast...

They finish their naashta:::

Ram-chale vikram nahi toh late ho jayiege...

Then priya called ram n handed him his juice...

Ram-main juice nahi peeta...

Priya-aaj se aap juice peyenge tabhi aap office jayenge...
Ram saw his maa smiling n understood that it was her idea to give him juice through priya...

Ram finished his juice n walked out of the door leaving smile on priya's face...

Vik-kartik are u coming or not??

Kartik-yes bhai i m coming...woo project ki deadline khatam honee wali hai..n I have to wrap it up...

Bye nuts,bye priya di oops sorry priya bhabhi n left for office...

Thank u loving my ss i ll finish this soon because in January my prelims are starting from next part raya love story starts
keep reading n love bade acche lagte hai n RAYA

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates
continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 pm
waiting 4 RAYA LOVE STORY to start...
CONTINUE SOON!!!!
lalmadhu thumbnail
Very nice and beautiful.  Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update with nice family moments..
Thanx for pm..
Dsudipa thumbnail
very sweet & cute update, waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon,u written very well,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM