Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update👏...thanks for pm😛
marriage jaldi karado yaar I really want to see the love story of raya after marriage
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update will be in couple of minutes
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vry nice preview..pls yaar big wala updt jldi de dena.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here comes the next part, ENJOY

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 6

Two weeks flew like wind for all of them...kartik,ram,vikram were busy with one of the project and nuts and priya along with neha and kk were busy in the preparation of their marriage...

Ladies sangeet:::

All the ladies were dancing and singing enjoying on song kabiraaa from yeh jaawani hai dewaani...

Then suddenly kya ho raha hai yahan par...everybody stunned in silence they all turned around n saw a young girl in punjabi suit...

Neha-arre apeksha tu kab aayi and ran towards her n gave her the hug...

Apeksha-(smiled) why everbody is busy in watching me comeon yaar enjoy its my brothers shaadi and went near nuts n gave her a hug...

Apeksha-finally kartik has made one good decision in his life laughingly :D n turned to priya...

Apeksha-priya bhabhi jitna suna usse kahin zyada khubsurat hai aap welcome bhabhi n gave a hug...

Then a big voice came

Aaree mere ram kapoor aur ranveer singh kaha hai??? All turned around n saw dadi smiling...:

kk welcomed her n told her all that while she was in (amritsar) n today she written to attend his grand sons wedding...

Dadi-aarre krishna yehi hai na meri sakshi aur deepika...everybody laughed...;);)

apeksha-dadi ram ki toh gautami hai naa...

Dadi-hogi par mujhe ram ke saath sakshi zyada pasand hai n gave blessings to both the girls...

Then they all joined in the fun where apeksha kept teasing them.

MARRIAGE:::

RAM AND KARTIK were sitting in mandap where pandit was chanting mantras...then he told to bring the brides...as ram n kartik looked towards stairs they were bolwed to the devine beauty of both the sisters...

Ram(thinking)-I think my decision is right...only priya can provide me the warmth n can share my pain...

Kartik(thinking)wow nuts you are looking absolutely goreous in this outfit..main ab aur intezaar nahi kar sakta jab puri tarah apna bana loon...

Soon the pheras started n both the couples were declared husband n wife...

The reception was a grand affair where all big tycoons to the smallest worker in the KI  all were welcomed...

After the reception got over both brides were taken to their respective room n both  the groom were sitting n chatting enjoying their free time...

Nuts n kartik room:::

nuts was sitting on bed decorated with rose petals n candles everywhere...

On the door apeksha stopped kartik asking the tokken of money for letting him inside

Apeksha-arre wah biwi ke aate hi behen ko bhool gaya...phele mere paise nikaal phir andar jaane ko milega...

Kartik-mujhe apni biwi ke paas jaane ke liye tujhe rishwat deni hogi...kya zaamana aa gaya hai bhai n gave her 51,000 now may i n entered his room...

Apeksha-sure bhai n all the best n winked;) n went to rams room to get another token...

Closing the door kartik looked at nuts moving closer to bed...he sat on bed as he saw his bride...

Kartik-nuts kya maine tumhe bataya ke tum aaj kitni sundaar lag rahi hoo...n he removed her mangtikka n kissed her forehead...n nuts hugged him tightly...After few mins he started removing all her jewellary placing soft n passionate kiss everywhere and (rest upto your imagination guys...;);):D)

RAYA'S ROOM

After giving apeksha her token of money of same amount ...Ram entered his room n saw priya standing by the window n he came near heer n placed his hand on priyas hand n asked...

Ram-kya hua priya?where are u lost???

Priya-i was thinking how within a month my whole life got changed thanks to u...I was lonely person n how u came to my life being a sunshine...thank you...

Ram-dont thank me priya...I must thank u..That you are now part of life..I am sure that we will be together always...

Priya turned n saw ram standing beside her...Ram moved forward n gave priya a hug (in friendly manner)...

Priya kept her head on his chest...they stood like that for sometime n then ram released her n took to the bed...they both sat on the bed...

Ram-jaanti ho priya main jab chota tha tab mere babuji mujhe kehte ki jab main bada hoonga tab bahut bada aadmi banooga aur jab mujhe best business man ki trophy milengi toh wo mere saath stage par jaayenge...par dekho aaj jab itna bada business man ban gaya hoon to wohi mere saath nahi hai...:(;(;(

Priya-aapke babuji kaise the...mujhe batiyena unke baare mein...

Ram-smiled:) ek shaart par bataooga...tum bhi mujhe aapne bare mein bataogi..apni maa,papa ke baare

Ram-ke bare mein bataogi promise mee...

Priya-okay baba promise...

They spent their night sharing with eachother their dreams about their families...

Ram-priya tum bed par so jao main couch pe soo jata hoon...

Priya-Ram,can i ask u something...

Ram-yaa sure...

Priya-we both can sleep on bed...couch is not big enough for u...

Ram was shocked n then he nodded his head in agree...then they both slept on bed...thinking about the events that has changed their life's forever n also what the future holds for them...

Guys hope u like it n thank u for ur lovely comment

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Apeksha's entry...
lovely update ...
ram priya became good friends...cont soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update:-):-):-):-)
thanks 4 pm!!!!!
and
please continue soon...
lekshmimukesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update and the PM.continue soon.
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good update👏
Can you pm me plz
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raya have great understanding
thanx for the pm continue soon