OS:- Raya: Naraazgi se I love you tak... :- Part- 6 : Page - 21 - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by leena04

Part 2
what ever the questions Priya rised front of Ram was so true what it happen If Priya woke up after Ram & Juhi's marrige... Ram have no answer & he was so worried what happen next was more scary hope everything be fine... moving on next...

Thanks...Glad you like it...πŸ˜ƒ

Part 3
OMG what a story really yaar have no words to discribe hope Piya be fine... really very very nice gud attempt u poytrat the emotion & story very well... moving on next

Glad you like it...Thanks so much ...πŸ˜ƒ

part 4
Omg Ram is such like toddler who is ready to anyting just to get his fev Toy or Candy but really loved the whole sequeances... Ram is so deeply in love with Priya even nurse knew it too so well awesome update moving on next...

Thanks so very much dear...
Glad you like itπŸ˜ƒ

Part 5
awww Ram was so relived hearing abt Priya they confessed their love for each other so gud I really loved this part it was so megical & amezing to read really enjoyed it a lot... so sad next is last but will surly read it so moving on it...

Thanks for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ

Part 6
awww what a nuaghty & cute update really very very lovd it i so enjoyed the part looks like so cute... RaYa is all in love mood & amezing I so enjoyed it a lot too gud & lovely awesome blossom enjoyed the whole part... even loved the nutiness of RaYa was so gud... do write more if u get time...

Glad you like itπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by vironikajain

Read 2 parts together..
Both Ram nd Priya re fine nd talked their issues out..
Loved the way u have shown how her trust is back on the love of her life..nd with this they have realized their love is eternal..
Nice OS nd lovely ending to it
Thanx for pms..

Glad you like itπŸ˜ƒ
Your welcome dear...😊
Very Beautiful and romantic Os.