Posted: 10 years ago
Hello to all forum members.

The higher Development Team members along with me have made a decision to archive and lock the Parvarrish section.

The forum was given an extension of 2.5 to 3 months time and during this period the forum was monitored time to time to check the forum's activity count. Unfortunately, the activity is poor; not poor by there isn't any activity and hence the decision is taken to lock the forum.

Sad but True! Keeping this in mind, I would take this special opportunity to thank the forum Written Updater's who gave prompt and regular WU's. Special shout out to jyoti06 and -Ravjot-, though for a short period of time proved to be amazing co-DT and Channel Moderators.

With this, I hope to see all of you around! 😳 Take Care!

Best Regards,
-Ridzii
Parvarrish Devt. Team

this is a hard time for me. 😭 . No matter it's active or locked, it will always remain my most favorite forum on I-F...Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
So the time has come! I thought we'll do something to keep the forum active. But unforunately, we couldn't.
Will miss this forum and the time we had. 😔
Bye, Forum! 😭
Can you hold it for a month, please?
FT, I think it's late. Ridz said the decision is taken.
That's why a please. 😆 I am having exams. After a month, I will have holidays, and I want to have some nostalgia one last time. I promise I will get it active, see if you can just hold it for a month Ridz.
Well, then let's hope Ridz apne bosses ko pata lein! 😆

Ridz, please! 🤔
i'm having my exams too and can be active from around december 15. I'm in for discussions for the last time.
I will be active from 25 December to like 15 January. That's holiday time, so I think most of us will be free, we can have a last blast, and then they can lock down the forum.
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I will be active from 25 December to like 15 January. That's holiday time, so I think most of us will be free, we can have a last blast, and then they can lock down the forum.
ok i'm fine with this. Hope they don't lock it down before that time 😆