Feedback to CVs thread- Story distortion#1 - Page 117

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

We may need a thread for this wk & next week alone🤣🤣🤣 I maybe wrong, but I don't recall Dhrit blackmailing Bheeshma so calculatedly during the SPLIT.  And Kunti staying back at HP.  Why?  So she can keep an indulgent eye on Karna, who is never in Anga?
No kunti is in HP so that she and vrushali can have mother in law and daughter in law scenes.She needs to get get teary eyed at seeing her 'jesht bahu' and even attend karan's marriage and birth of his son and give him ashriwaad.All these thinsg are important to show hence she is in HP
So the next thread is ready! :D
Originally posted by ...Diala...

you telling us to separate sugar from milk? Ok will try  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

More like milk from salt.  Sugar would go fine w/ milk, unless one was diabetic, but salt would be equally indigestible no matter what one's taste 😆
Originally posted by Sabhayata

No kunti is in HP so that she and vrushali can have mother in law and daughter in law scenes.She needs to get get teary eyed at seeing her 'jesht bahu' and even attend karan's marriage and birth of his son and give him ashriwaad.All these thinsg are important to show hence she is in HP

Somebody please gag me!!!  Kill me NOW!!! 🤣
Given the Onion n Milk analogy will they show cooking classes with Kunti!  ðŸ¤”  I mean does Vrushali n Draupadi know how to cook?  They may need lessons about leeson🤣🤣
===
Really I never expected "Onion" 2 crop up in any MB script
Originally posted by Sabhayata

No kunti is in HP so that she and vrushali can have mother in law and daughter in law scenes.Sheneeds to getget teary eyed at seeing her 'jesht bahu' and even attend karan's marriage and birth of his son and give him ashriwaad.All these thinsg are important to show hence she is in HP

110% correct you're! Aisa bhayanak hone wala hai! Hey bhagwan! 😆