Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow hitech city ??Miyapur...?? Any meetings in Athidhi or Bommarillu  or Baybee ??   Super .. Looking. Fwd to read this story 
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! that is all i can say!! it was so beautiful I was left speechless. This story just says life is a b*tch and you have to deal with it. I absolutely loved this story!!!! You have definitely become one my favorite writers, Please don't ever stop writing!! :)
Thank you for this wonderful story!!
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read dawn of the dawn only previously, And goin to read ur other stories. Please pm me your works. Sent u a buddy req 😊
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bookmarking - will read this before going to the sequel
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just finished reading the entire story within a few days.  Couldn't stop.  Your story was so heart wrenching.  You were able to bring alive all the feelings both Arnav and Khushi experienced.  And I am so looking to Phase 2 as honestly I really was sad to the ending of the last Chapter.  As you said it's time both experience happiness. I do hope your Phase 2 is soon, and I would liked to be PM on your story when you do update.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nmaharaj

I just finished reading the entire story within a few days.  Couldn't stop.  Your story was so heart wrenching.  You were able to bring alive all the feelings both Arnav and Khushi experienced.  And I am so looking to Phase 2 as honestly I really was sad to the ending of the last Chapter.  As you said it's time both experience happiness. I do hope your Phase 2 is soon, and I would liked to be PM on your story when you do update.

Phase 2 is also completed and the name is Fighting Fate 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4073026
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww... It was amazing...
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i wanna start a journey with dis ff...
d prologue seems very much interesting...
their r so many question buzz in my mind...
but i know i have patience for move on further
sarithac thumbnail
Wow toxic love your wrote stories u wrotr very well I love stranger hearts but some you didn't update said in pm I love to read full pm me all your stories and write more stories the one thing every writer wants is comments and likes I know that your story views tells how good you are in writing thank you very late I found you and love you
ina_saahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the entire FF at one go and loved the way you have written it.
The plot, the characters and the emotions portrayed in the story are bang on perfect. I love the Khushi you have shown in this FF. She is head strong and at the same time vulnerable. But one thing that is constant in both her forms is that she can take decisions for herself and sticks to them no matter what.
Yes, the ending was not a happy one but I find it justified under the circumstances it happened.
The pain that Khushi might have gone through while taking that decision I cannot fathom. Coz' no matter what she loves Arnav a lot..and by "a lot" means a lot. So taking a decision where in she had to leave Arnav for the child whom she is not able to accept wholeheartedly must have been painful for sure. But she did take it.. As she can't leave the child somewhere and that is understandable, as the background she comes from, she will never let a child suffer.. even if she doesn't accept him. And she can't see Arnav in pain..coz' she thinks that for Arnav that child would be a burden. And she can't see that happening. She had promised to him that she is his...and circumstantially she failed to keep that promise. 
But what she fails to understand is that it was never her fault. Whatever happened was a result of incorrect situations, and she can't keep on blaming herself for that. That's what Arnav tried to explain but I guess she was too much bent down in guilt to understand it. 
But I don't blame Khushi either. We can't understand what goes on in someone's mind being a rape victim.
But anyways that you have ended. 
Now next I am going to read the sequel to it and see what have you planned for our favourite couple..
Keep up the good work

Lots Of Love..😊😊