Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA LOVE AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP

raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes PRIYA should understand ram's situation now,

But Ram also should take some effort to make her understand,

yes priya seperated pihu for the five years,he didnot left that as it is and understand the situation of priya,for that mistake what he did,he filed a custody case and not even ready to listen to priya,

i'm not supporting priya blindly, i am saying ,ram should understand the pain of priya that he already experienced at that time.

yes,he knew that pain,that is why he didnot blame priya for her previous mistakes,he knew that if he take that as a shield to protect himself from the priya's anger,it is the disrespect to their love.

they are not lawyers,to argue like what we are doing now, they are life partners,they has proper understanding.

when ram was anger priya maintains silent(she also fight in the court for fewdays,But finally what she had decided,she wanted to send pihu to ram),ready to accept arrow from ram.Then priya understand the situation of ram which ram not ready to understand priya's.But finally their love won.

now when priya is anger ram maintain silent,ready to accept arrow from priya. Ram understand the situation of priya which priya not ready to understand Ram's now.But  finally their love will win.

they are clear in their relationship.

yes priya hide the truth of pihu,she will tell at the moment when ram make her understand  his situation,when they will decide to no more secrets bitween us.

if priya hide that further-something happened to pihu(pihu is their love),if ram kill her also i will not blame ram

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago