Anshuman Anshuman Anshuman!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Again, amazed by his mannerism! πŸ‘
1. First of all, when he was yelling at the employees and Paakhi showed up! He became silent and didn't get mad at Paakhi for showing up at all!! πŸ˜³

2. Eating all the food she brought like a good boy! πŸ˜†

He never gets rude with her.. and that's what I love the most!! 

Edit: 
3. Instead of saying "why did you come here??" , he was like, "office mein aane ki zaroorat nehi tho" πŸ˜³ Love the way he rephrases every line to a polite version of saying it! πŸ‘
Edited by Flora3333 - 10 years ago
I agree. No matter how much he wants to send her back he still respects her and doesnt yell at her. Another thing I love about him! 
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

I agree. No matter how much he wants to send her back he still respects her and doesnt yell at her. Another thing I love about him! 
Even in the precap!! Did you notice?? 
Where I expected him to yell like "how could you be so irresponsible?? How could you lose the key?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘" ... he was like "toh matlab chaabi tumse pehle bhi khogayi thi! Agar aisa tha toh.. dhyan rakhna chahiye na Paakhi!" instead!! 
And I was like, HAWWW! πŸ˜² Wow you're so polite!! πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by Flora3333

Even in the precap!! Did you notice?? 
Where I expected him to yell like "how could you be so irresponsible?? How could you lose the key?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘" ... he was like "toh matlab chaabi tumse pehle bhi khogayi thi! Agar aisa tha toh.. dhyan rakhna chahiye na Paakhi!" instead!! 
And I was like, HAWWW! πŸ˜² Wow you're so polite!! πŸ‘ 
Hahaha yea I noticed . Poor guy looked so adorbale while lecturing her about taking care of the key πŸ˜† 
I loved that scene too.. this man is extremely polite and his expressions are to die for.. he blanked out when he saw her at the door.. taken aback by her beauty.. lol.. but truly I love his mannerisms.. especially when she asks him will you yell at me like you did with your employees.. his expression when he said no you don't work for me.. πŸ˜† so cute..!!

Hahaha yea I noticed . Poor guy looked so adorbale while lecturing her about taking care of the key πŸ˜† 
Adorable!! That is the word I was looking for!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ
Originally posted by ...Binny...

I loved that scene too.. this man is extremely polite and his expressions are to die for.. he blanked out when he saw her at the door.. taken aback by her beauty.. lol.. but truly I love his mannerisms.. especially when she asks him will you yell at me like you did with your employees.. his expression when he said no you don't work for me.. πŸ˜† so cute..!!
Absolutely cute!!! Watched the scene multiple times 
Originally posted by Flora3333

Adorable!! That is the word I was looking for!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ
hahaha im glad you found it πŸ˜† Btw have u noticed that when Pakhi comes infront of him he isnt able to say anything to her. When she was tying his tie he couldnt stop her and today when she took his lunch he kept saying yes and ok like a teacher ordering him to do so. Bichara shair Pakhi kai samne bili an jaata a πŸ€£

hahaha im glad you found it πŸ˜† Btw have u noticed that when Pakhi comes infront of him he isnt able to say anything to her. When she was tying his tie he couldnt stop her and today when she took his lunch he kept saying yes and ok like a teacher ordering him to do so. Bichara shair Pakhi kai samne bili an jaata a πŸ€£
Yes that's right!! He acts like a bachcha whenever she's talking! Remember the after-fire scene? When he almost tripped and he was like, ab isme mera koi galti nehi hain" πŸ€£ 
I hope he always stays like that.. dumbfounded and adorable around Paakhi πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ
Your observation of  Anshuman's politeness is correct. 

But I wonder if his politeness is a guarded way of not showing his real intention that he wants her to go back on her own volition.

He does not want to be the "Bad Guy" in her eyes and wants it to look like it is her decision to leave. 

His real intention is only shown to his sister and he thinks that he is the smarter of the two and can successfully get rid of her without any problem.

The real Anshuman is the one in front of his staff. That is just my point of view.