•  
Posted: 17 years ago
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Me
Me who?
Me and i want to date you! 😳😳

Hello Everyone.

The above Joke, or rather an attempt at a joke 😆😳, would have given u a clue! No, its not coming up with lame knock knock jokes! 😆😆 Now, you wouldn expect a celebrity to date u unless u ask them nicely would u? 😛

So your task is simple. Ask the celebrity out! Do it as creatively as you can. You may want to write a poem, a prose or try plain shayari. Or artistic as u may be, you might want to make a card or try something novel. No restrictions to your creatively. Just make sure, ur entry tells the celebrity that u want to go out with him/her!

The entries have to be PMed to me by next thursday 😊 That would give you guys a week. Do tell me if u need an extention and I may consider 😊 Feel free to PM me regarding any questions, queries or clarifications. 😊

Its nice to see many people put their named down, I do hope all would participate! 😛

Have fun and all the best! 😛

Love
sneha

*to the mods and viewbies, this competiton has been held with permission and please keep this as a sticky*

Yes, due to some requests it has been extended by a few days, please send in your entries by 3rd September!
Edited by sneha3105 - 17 years ago
hey its not sticky..........

and will hav to think a lot for the first task........
hey great task...will start thinking a way to ask my celebrity on a date
great task! i hope i can take part!
Thanx alot, I will think of something
wow seems a gr8 contest....will try 2 take part 😳
cool, will try to take part 😳
Great Task!!! I'll try to participate!!!

oooo yayyyy for task 1. good luck to all participants. ahem ahem..after seeing KANK i really want to ask abhi out rre 😳 i will take ideas from all those who submit 😛 sorry everythin is fair in love and war na 😉  😆

good job Sneha - love the post! hume bhi koi knock knock kahega kabhi 😳  😆

love,
khair

Sorry not taking part anymore
Some peronal reasons
My KK knows 😛
Anybody can take SRK 😃