Falling In Love "again"-A TR love saga(ex Ch 12-pg56)18/6

Posted: 10 years ago

hola guys...I m ur Raveena a.k.a Ravee.I m so happy after our angel's come back in D3.So i decided to start a new stry.Plz have a look.

Plz read the note in end

Prologue

She was standing on terrace of her house.Tears were brimming in her beautiful eyes.

And there he was standing just beside her.His eyes were bloodshot red with anger.There was a different rage in him.He was different from his self today.The happy going guy was angry today and the reason was this girl standing beside him.She have the power to drive him crazy.

His heart was breaking into peaces watching her crying.He can't watch her crying bcoz Reyaansh Singhania was,is and always will be in unconditional and irrevocable love with Taani Shekhawat.

"Do you love me????" 

he asked her in barely audible voice.But his question skipped her beat for a second.How will she answer him if she is herself so confused.She dsnt knw that whether she...???

"I know u can't forget him.I know its not easy to forget about ur first love and move on.And thats y i want u to understand me.U r my first love Taani and i can't let u go so easily ,atleast not before trying one last time.

just give me one last chance to make u happy.I knw i sound selfish and thats what i m.Its allowed to be a little selfish in love.So Taani Shekhawat can u give me just one last chance to Make u fall in love with me"

She nodded her head slightly and started moving away from terrace.But then his firm grip on her wrist made her stop.

"I will wait for ur answer forever.And i m sure one day ur answer will be Yes" 

And with his last words he left her hand and she ran away from there to refrain him from melding her broken heart.

She left him all alone but there was a different shine in his eyes.He saw one hope to make her fall for him And holding this hope he'll win her.He'll win her heart for himself. He'll make her fall in love "again".

Note:

Hola ones again. introdustion needed??? 

Raveena Chauhan ur frnd and crazy writer.Famous for writting Emotional and friendship scenes. ( and a little ahmmm 'vo waale scenes u knw)😆besharmo jyada depth mein mat jaana. Thode bahut romantic scenes.

So i got myself clear last tym that i have some prob with my original accnt raveena1 so i made a new accnt and started my sories from that but i dnt why mods closed my that accnt .

So i've started this new stry. I have plans for many mores but ri8 now only this.

*if u guys can help me so that i can continue my pending wrk then plz come forward. And if there is no way out then wait for some months then i'll start a blog or something and i'll complete my stories there.

Stories:: Junoon,Trapped,Winning my wife back,inconnu,love triangle,D3(my version), new beginning with friends,Anything for love,P3.

anyways tell me if there is any way to continue my old stories.

For PM's add Beauty-of-sun 

INDEX

Prologue-same post

Character sketch - below

Chapter 1- below

chapter 2 - page 7

chapter 3- page 10 

Chapter 4 -page 14 

chapter 5-page 17

Chapter 6-page 21 

Chapter 7-page 29   

Chapter 8-page 33  

Chapter 9:page 37  

Chapter 10-pg42  

Chapter 11-pg 46 

Chapter 12-page 56 

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 9 years ago

Character Sketch 

Taani Shekhawat(Vrinda dawda): A beautiful girl in her 20's.Baby girl of shekhawat family.Thoroughly loved by her father and swayam bhai.Lives in london away from her family.Mom died in a car accident in her early childhood days.Student of London University.Dancer by profession but side by doing her graduation.In love with her friend cum student Arjun Kapoor from past 3 years.

Arjun Kapoor(Rithvik Dhanjani): A hot bussinessman of london.Owns Kapoor industries.A great guitar player and singer.Learned dancing from his love interest Taani.He is orphan.

Loves Taani to his life.His only family is Taani.Planning to propose her soon for marriage.

Rajveer Shekhawat(swayam's father from D3) : Taani and swayam's father.Owns Shekhawat industries.Loves his children very much.Always tries to play both father and mother's role.Very protective for Taani.Can do anything for her happiness.Proud of his daughter and son being dancers and support them in everything.

Swayam Shekhawat(Shantanu Maheshwari):A charming boy.Student of st.louis.Dancer.In love with Sharon Rai prakash.Best friend of rey.Taani's big bro.Very very very protective of her.Dsnt knw abt her relationship status.

Reyaansh Singhania(Kunwar Amarjeet singh) : A hot ,handsome guy.Student of st.louis.Dancer .Best frnd of swayam and sharon.In love with Taani after watching her pics through swayam.and after listening abt her from swayam.Eager to meet her.

Sharon Rai Prakash(Vrushika mehta) : hot dancer of st.louis.GF of swayam and best frnd of rey.Knws abt his love for swayam's sis Taani.

D3 Team-Nilesh(maccy),Vicky(achie),Amal(amar),bharat(bharat),Aashi(sneha G),Neha(alisha),rinni(splash/priyanka),simmi(sam).

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 10 years ago

Chapter 1-Introduction

A girl in her 20's  wearing a beautiful yellow sundress entered in a big building.As she passed through reception ,the lady receptionist greeted her and the girl passed her a smile.

" Is your hot-headed boss free ??"

The girl asked the receptionist and the receptionist giggled on her statement .

"He is in a meeting ,Mam.But anyways u can go coz its boss's strict orders to not let u make wait for anything."

The girl showed her all 32's and felt proud that she has such a sweet nd caring lover.

She moved upstairs towards his cabin.When she reached there she knocked on door lightly.And there came a husky voice from inside.She was confused that did his voice sounds husky only to her ears or does he really speaks like that.

But her chain of thoughts were broken by his another reply from inside.

She turned the nob of door and stepped inside.There he was sitting on his big black leather chair.There was a big glass window just behind him.His black wooden desk was neatly arranged with all his stuff.His laptop was placed there carefully .And what caught everyone's attnsion was the photo frame on his desk.It was THEIR picture.She recalled they clicked it when she taught him dancing and he won his first dance competition  and he proposed her right there on stage .Not with ring but with his trophie.Silly him.He knew she is crazy about dancng  and he participated and even learnt dancing just for her happiness.

Then her gaze again moved to him.He was looking as handsome as ever in his blown pant and waistcoat with a white shirt.His hair were gelled up.She was so lost in him that she didn't notice that there were two men also present and they were watching her like she is some alien.She came out from her daze when she heard his voice again.

"Gentlemen let's take 1 hour break then we'll continue with the meeting"

The two stood up and wlked towards door.The girl moved aside and allowed them to move out.She turned around and felt him just in front of her.

"Someone was staring me in front of my employees,huh"

She smacked a playfull slap on his chest and moved to his chair.She sat there and started twirling around.He smiled over his beautiful yet crazy girlfrnd.He ordered coffee for them and then he moved towards her.He sat down in front of her on his knees and held the chair steady.

"So someone was missing me that she couldn't stop herself and end up coming here"

There was a teasing smile on his lips.She first made an angry face but then she remember something and pulled out a card from her handbag and gave it him.

"uhh wedding card.So eager to marry me miss.Shekhawat"

He teased her again and she turned into a deep shade of red.

"buddhu ,ye Ridhima Di ka wedding card h.U remember I told u abt her getting married with Armaan Jeeju"

He smiled and then went through the card.

"Oh so now u'll go away from me..baby u knw na I dnt like getting away from u"

"awww so sorry mr.hot-headed Kappor but its important.But u dnt have to worry coz u r coming with me"

First he iched his brows over his name given by her.he is definitely not hot-headed he is as calm as water yeah but he causes tsunami sometimes when anyone eyes his people.Once he broke jaw of some college boys when they tried to misbehave with his Taani.from then she started calling him hot-headed.But then her next wrds made him slightly fall on his cabin floor.

Taani smiled oh his reaction.

"wat??? No , there is no way I m coming with u.Everyone will be there.Ur Dad,frnds,relatives and most impotant ur over-protective ,annoying brother.I can't risk my life there...I still remember once I picked his call on ur cell and he literally played a full round of quiz with me."

Taani scowled when Arjun said those wrds abt his bhai but then her scowl turned into laughter when she remembered that day when her bhai caught poor arjun in his claws.poor him she thought.

"Stop laughing taani its not funny.It was ur idea to hide abt us from ur Bhai.Even ur dad had approved me but still ur Bhai still thinks u r some 3 years old baby girl"

"dnt u dare talk ill abt my bhai.He is the best and even u treat me like a small baby"

She pouted.for one secnd he thought he'll drown with her cuteness but then he came back to fight back.How can Arjun Kapoor lose a fight with his fighter GF.

"Ya, I treat u like a baby coz u r a baby Taani.Admitt it.Even now u r pouting like a baby "

She gave him a full glare and then stood up from his chair and went to window.He knew now its time to put down weapons and he should start wooing his angry princess.

He went to her back and wrapped his hands around her arms and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Awww my princess is angry with me.Okay baba I'll come but how we'll manage ur Bhai there.U knw I cant keep myself away from u and what u'll say that who I m to u??"

She turned around with a successful smile.

"leave that on me.And I m planning to tell bhai abt us in this trip.And u better keep ur hands away from me there coz thats india bachu.My family will kck u out if u'll try to get cozy with me.So Mr.Kapoor pack ur bags to fly straight to Jodhpur"

He smiled and hugged her.Finally he'll come face to face with her Angry bro.Once he'll give him Green Signal then right away he'll propose her for marriage.Now he cant wait to get her in his life.

"So when we have to leave???"

He asked breaking the hug.

"Day after tomorrow"

"but Alliance is after 2 weeks???" He gave her a confusing look.

"Yep, but ridhima Di called me a little earlier for preprations.After all I m her fav cousin.And she insisted me to bring u along coz u knw she really like us as couple and she'll help us with Swayam Bhai "

He thought for some good 2 minutes and then replied.

"But I have a very important meeting this Saturday.I can't skip that baby"

She pouted.

"But dnt wrry I'll join u next week.After meetng I'll fly over there on Sunday.I'll be on ur duty madam on Monday."

She smiled and then gave him a happy hug.

" I'll miss u"

She murmered over his chest.He smiled and tighten his hold on her.

"I'll miss u too Princess"

~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~'

"U r not a bloody Prince Rey.So get up ri8 now I m not here to serve u"

Mumbai,India.

Swayam was pulling the sheets from Rey.Rey was mumbling something in his sleep and was dreaming abt his love,his dreamgirl,his Taani.

"Why the hell are u making such sounds rey.Ewww,get up now"

Swayam stormed out from his room.There whole D3 gang was sitting in Rey's living room.

"Yaar ye rey bhi na,hum sabko bulakar khud so raha h"Nil made a sad mark and went upto vicky to talk abt something.

"I knw how to wake him up..just give me a minute guys"

Sharon walkd to his room with a mischevious smile.She knew exactly ho to wake her best frnd.

There Mr.Reyaansh Singhania was sleeping on his large bed with a puppy face.He was looking extremely cute.

Sharon moved towards him and could hear him taking Taani's name in his sleep.She made a mental note to refrain swayam to come near him when he is sleeping.Its highly dangerous coz his protective bhai mode will kick in and then no one can save this poor lover boy of taani.

She called him softly but he just move a little but didn't wake up.

"Rey get up Taani is coming with Swayam"

She literally screamed in his ears.He got up instantly and fell from bed in shock.Sharon started laughing and then he got it that she was just pulling his legs.

After a good laugh Sharon moved out and after a quick shower Rey also followed her.

"So finally his higness is awake..now come I've to make an important announcement"

Swayam scowled.Rey sat next to sharon and swayam stood up in front of everyone.

"Guys Ridhima Di is getting married in 2 weeks and Dad invited us all in jodhpur..so pack up ur bags and lets get ready for an jodhpuri style wedding."

Everyone started jumping with joy.Rey was smiling like always.He was not so loud person so he just sat there smiling.

"Rey all the way to jodhpur huh...now finally u'll meet ur dreamgirl"

Rey gasp loudly and turned to sharon.

"Wat???Is she really coming there???I'll got to meet her,finally...tell me sharon is she really coming???"

Sharon smiled and smack his head.

"Dumbo,definitely she'll come.After all she is baby daughter of Shekhawat's and Ridhima Di will never do her wediing  without Taani's presense"

"yeah u r ri8 Sharon..Oh god I m gonna meet her.Freak,how will I face her.I can't wait"

He then turned to swayam.

" Swayam when are we leaving????"

Everyone looked at rey suspiciously.How come he so excited suddenly.

"ummm in 4 days..why????"

Swayam replied still shocked and confused.

"nothing just VP sir ko inform karna padega ..u knw na GS thing"

Rey take a breath of relief.But from inside he was dancing,jumping,shouting.He was the happiest men.He'll get to meet her finally.

"I'll Make u Fall for me Taani Skekhawat"

He thought and smiled with his full heart but he was unaware of the storm coming in his life.

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 10 years ago

res/unres

amazing concept

lovely CS

taani loves arjun😲 

taani and arjun part superb

rey already fallen for taani

loved it how sharon wake rey up🤣

cant wait for taarey meet

update soon

Edited by taarey_vrimar - 10 years ago
luvly strt ..!!
taani n arjun convo was so cute n funny :)
rey !! omg !! he luvs taani :)
n sharon was lamao :)
thnx 4 scrap :)
continue soon :D
awesum concept .. 👏
taani n arjun were very cute .. 😳

luvd d gang's part .. 👍🏼

update soon ..
n pm me plz .. 😊
Edited by aditipandey.adi - 10 years ago
Its nyc dea loved it
Taani and hot headed guy ( heeehhee) were awesome
Well written
Waiting more to read
Lovely start pn pleasee okkk
lil confused r8 nw abt wt happend wt taani n arjun
rey s already madly in love wt taani
thats awesome
do continue soon
Awesome start
Loved it
plz continye your other stories too
amazing concept and nyC i really loved it dear baki ki stories bhi update de dooo