Fan Fictions

FF:HOTE HOTE PYAR HO GAYA(updated on page 4 on 26/11)

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I love fourlions Jodies and Der romance so I hav started this fic.I have no idea whether it will be a ss or ff but I can assure you tat it will a romcom no heavy drama. I wil update this as early as I can .ur thoughts will be appreciated.
Let's begin 😊
CHARACTER SKETCH
THE KHURANA FAMILY
1) DADIMA AKA SAVITRI DEVI: same as in the show.but likes to banter with her DIL.modern,stylish,cool.
2) rajeev khurana(Malik of madhubala):strict but very lovable,always caught between wife and mother.attitude same as MSK.
3)Padmini khurana(padmini of madhubala): sweet,simple,caring,loves her children very much but very conservative hence teased by her MIL. Dry share a cute SaaS bahu relation.
4) Maan Singh khurana: 27 years hot dashing MSI same as show.loves his family bt is pissed of at Der daily drama for his marriage.believes in marriage but waiting for the right girl who will love him and not his image.
Dev,anni and Vicky r his ever mischevious ,annoying but cute siblings. Dev is a doctor,anni already married to arjun stays in Mumbai,Vicky( yuvraj of suvreen guggal) is studying final year hotel management.

THE RAIZADA FAMILY
1) devyani RAIZADA younger sister of savitri devi same as in show.
2) mamaji and mamiji : same as in show.
3)anjali RAIZADA: same as in show but strong business women,30 percent partner ot AR,specialization in wedding collection.divorced her husband shyam aftr knowing ant his various affairs.
4) ASR: SAME AS IN SHOW,HAS SAME PAST,BUT NOT SOOO RUTHLESS.DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE.26 YEARS OLD ,KING OF FASHION WORLD.
akash and nk are his cousins same as in the show.

THE KHAN FAMILY
1) DADIJAAN:same as In the show
2)Rashid khan: sweet loving father of asad,ayaan and najma.has construction business.partners of KC.
3) dilshad khan: same as in show.
4) ASAD AHMED KHAN: SAME AS IN SHOW,LOVES DISCIPLINE ,LOVES HIS FAMILY VERY MUCH.27 years old
ayaan and najma same as in show .najma is 21,last year of her BA degree.
Ayan also 21 twin of najma doing his degree in hotel management.

RAWTE FAMILY
1) suryakant rawte( imagine deepikas father from Chennai express): strict in nature ,retired colonel,proud of arjun,but wants him tol leave his flirty nature and settle down.
2) Manju rawte( imagine supriya pilgaonkar): sweet mother,emotional loves her son very much.
3) ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE: A 27 YEAR OLD HOT,DASHING COP.VERY FLIRTY IN NATURE,A TRUE CHARMER, BUT BEST COP IN DELHI.

NOTE: Maan ,arjun, and asad did Der pu in same college thus became best friends due to similar nature ,asad and Maan did civil engeneering from out Delhi ,arjun choose different field but dry remained best friends .arnav became Der group member due to Maan and his family relations.now these 4 r bfffs as dry share same attitudes,beliefs and tastes.

PS : will introduce girls tomorrow .

Edited by farru786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farru786 thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH 2
The Handa family
1)mohinder handa:loving father,supportive towards his children. Aftr his wife passed away he single handedly managed his children. A bank employee by profession.
2) tej handa:30 years old married to pammy and has a kid ranvijay. Loves his family bt is a bit strict.a very protective brother towards his 2 sisters. Best husband and father. Owns a garage in chandini chowk.
3) pammy:a caring housewife, loves her family .always helps pari and geet in their mischeif.
4) GEET: SADDI GEET SAME CUTE,MISCHIEVOUS, LOVABLE,HAS COMPLETED HER CIVIL ENGINEERING FROM IIT,WITH HIGHEST GPA POINTS BRAKING RECORD OF MSK 😉 GOING TO JOIN KC AS JUNIOR ARCHITECT.22years old
5)pari handa:21 year old, doing last year bcom,naughty and total filmy.
6)ranvijay or ranvi:7 year old son of tej and pammi.very cute bt intelligent.

The gupta family
1) shashi gupta :same as in the show.owns a mithai shop in lucknow.very understanding father.
2)garima gupta:same as in the show, always worried for her daughters.
3) buaji aka madhumati:sweet but too loud,loves her family,husband passed away within 1year of marriage. Doesn't hav kids.stays in chandini chowk.
4)payal:elder sister of khushi,mature, beautiful and understanding. 23 years old working as school teacher in lucknow.
5)KHUSHI KUMAAARIII GUPTAAA:21YEARS OLD,GRADUATE IN BA HINDI,SAME CRAZY, ANTIQUE PIECE. VERY LARGE HEARTED.

The siddique family
1)abdul siddique :works for Rashid khan,his trusted manager,strict in his values and has inculcated the same in his daughters.
2)razia siddique :2nd wife if abdul.stepmom of zoya .mean to her and a bit selfish. Same as in the show bt not soo bad as shown in show
3)ZOYA SIDDIQUE :21YEAR OLD. STUDIES WITH NAJMA,HER BEST FRIEND.LAST YR OF DEGREE. VERY SHY AND DOCILE.HAS SECRET CRUSH ON ASAD. 😉
4)humeira siddique :18 year old daughter of razia and abdul. Cute and bubbly.loves her sister the most.doesn't like when her mom scolds zoya,always supports zoya. She is a brave girl.

The mukhejee's family
1)anurag bannerjee:father of riya. Very supportive father.retired police officer
2)RIYA BANNERJEE:23 YEARS OLD CRIMINAL JOURNALIST.HOT HEADED AND STRICT.DOESNT ENCOURAGE FLIRTS. GOING TO BE POSTED IN ETF SOON 😉Edited by farru786 - 9 years ago
farru786 thumbnail
chapter 1
Whole family is assembled at dining table
maan comes down aftr his morning taichai dressed in his crisp blach suit and occupies his seat
Maan:good morning everyone
All wish him back,suddenly maan starts coughing due to spicy curry padmini rushes to his side and starts her melodrama
Padmini:HEY BHAGWAAN! Kiski nazar lag gayi hain mere bacche ku(in tears) suniye hame satyanarayan ki katha rakhwani chahiye,maan par kisi buri aatma ka saaya pad gaya hain.kal taichai karte waqt chot lag gayi aur ab ye.hey devimaa mere bacche ki raksha karna.
Dadimaa :lo shuru hogayi padmini telefilms.rajeev jis din tere baap ke paas jaongi usi din chitragupt se kehkar narak mein phikwa dongi.buddha khud chala gaya aur yeh chalta phirta theatre chod gaya.
padmini:maa ab kya mai apne bete ki fikar bhi nahi karsakti.dekhiye ab aapki maa ku isse bhi problem hain(turns her face angrily) and murmers kaash woh din jaldi aaye jab aap bauji ke paas chali jaaye.
rajeev having I have murdered and got caught red handed expression murmers to maan
rajeev:maan chalo niklo warna yeh dono hame apni ladai se paka paka kar pura din waste kardengi
maan who forgot his cough long back watches in amusement towards his crazy family. Drinks water and runs from dining table followed by his father.dev and vicky also runs not wanting to becum kabab mein haddi in between these two drama queens

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love ariya and arshi so add me in PM list scrap me or something when u update
farru786 thumbnail
Wow I'm soo happy to see 2 likes frankly its very big victory for me.sorry guys I dnt know how to pm bcoz I hav started learning things just now so till tat I guess u hav to follow my updates and as I'm updating from cell I dnt kjow whether I can pm or not.thanks a ton for liking 😊

Chapter 1b
handa house
Morning 8:30 all r having breakfast,pammy calls geet.
Pammy: geet jaldi as aaj tera KC mein tera pehla din hain aaj hi late karna hain kya,tu jaanti hain naa ki KC is strict wid decipline aur tu pehle hi din late jayegi toy kya asar parega,jaldi AAA GEEET.
Tej: array pammy kyun chilla rahi hain ,aajayegi geet tayyar ho rahi hogi.
Pammy: mai waha do saal kaam kar chuki hoon tej mujhe waha ke rules pata hain.AAP nahi samjhenge .
Geet wearing blue salwar and plait with her normal jhumkas and jhola enters dining table like a wind grabs parantha ,starts drinking juice at lightning speed.
Mohinder: beta sambhal ke piyo warna u will choke puttar.
Geet: papaji AAP us khadus ko nahi jaantey ,main apne career ki shuruwat us das sir wale raavan ki daat se nahi karna chahti(makes baby scared face)
Pari:hai AAP dreamy ko raavan kaise bol sakti ho Di ,wo you sallu jaisa hot hain(starts dreaming)
Geet: sallu nahi ullu hain woh ullu.ek number ka akdu,sadu,khadus, paison ke ameer,dil k khareeb kabhi na jaaye ishwar ke khareeb.
Pari: wah Di kya dialogue Mara hain woh bhi churaya huwa(winks).
Geet:main toh aainvayi bol rahi thi Pari,us khadus ko describe karne ke liye,yeh line us par ek dam fit baith thi hain.hmph dusht danav.
Pari: Di AAP aisa kaise bol sakti ho ap toh unse mili bhi nahi.
Geet: mili thi na, woh ullu ek saal pehle mere colg mein cheif guest bankar aaya tha.saar function ki zimmedari mujhpar thi,hadbadi mein thoda paani kya girgaya uske suit par aise sunane laga maano maine uspar pani nahi tezaab dal diya ho.hmph danav( Geet gets angry thinking abt Der first meeting and how she got scoldings from her princi just bcoz of tat idiot) anyway I'm getting late bye every1.
All wish her all the best,Geet goes out starts her scooty pep aka her pritampyaari and starts her journey towards her next phase of life wich is KC

Note:guys all Female leads wil stay in chandini chowk hence dey will be knowing each other.khushi will not meet asr in Lucknow she will meet him in Delhi as she has come to stay wid buaji becoz her health is not good as payal can't leave her job.I hope its clear.Edited by farru786 - 10 years ago
farru786 thumbnail
whole family is at dining table,asr comes and takes his plac
Asr:good morning.
all wish him back
Asr :nani di kahan hain,is waqt toh woh table pe hoti hain.
mami:hello hi bye bye arnav bitua tum bhulgaye ka aaj anjali bitiya ki divorce case ka final hearingwa hain.man toh udhaas hoga hi na bitiya ka.
Asr closes his eyes to control his anger, tat bas***d used his di for 3 years just for money when he found out accidentally abt shyam's real face an year back when he saw him at clinton hotel where he was attending a party he was suprised but wen he saw him wid his gf in a compromising position he was broken, his mothers face and tat fateful night flashed bfore his eyes lik a film reel. He felt soo angry at himself for not able to protect di,he was angry on God for having given his di same fate as his mothers,wat was der fault dey always worshipped him whole heartedly den y?.when he confronted shyam, that snake had no repentance. He had openly said tat he married his di just for money otherwise who would marry a limping women .he had bet him black and blue.he dint knew how to make di see her husbands truth he was scared wat if anjali also like his mother leav him,but his friends gave him the much needed strength and finally gathering courage he finally told his di abt her husbands truth. She was shattered but he was surprised wen next day his di confronted shyam and slapped him in front of his staff he was proud of his di,from tat day he oly saw his di getting stronger. She joined AR again wich she had left so tat she could become good wife,she sent divorce papers to shyam, vry strongly faced first court hearing where shyam's entire truth came out,and now aftr 6 months she has to face tat bas***d again.but now he wasn't scared but just proud of his di for her immense strength she has shown. His thoughts wer broken by his nani
Nani:chote anjali bitiya ku bula ke aawo najane hamri bitiya par kya beet rahi hogi.
Asr :nahi nani di bahut himmat wali hain fikar mat kijiye woh apne aap ku sambhal lengi.
Anjali :haan chote ab ham woh kamzoor ,bewakoof Anjali nahi hain.ab ham duniya ko achi tarah samajhte hain.aap sab chinta mat kijiye aaj tak hamne sab saha hain ab yeh aakhri jung bhi jeet lenge.chalo chote der ho rahi.
anjali takes nanis blessings and both asr and Anjali moves towards car.
farru786 thumbnail
chapter 2b
after attending the last divorce session Asr and Anjali wer moving towards AR,der was an silence in the car.Anjali was in deep thoughts and arnav dint knew how to ask his di how she was feeling as he was never good wid words,he was about to speak wen his cell rang,it was maan
Asr:bolo maan
Maan:Asr how is di,sab kuch theek tarah se hogaya na us shyam ne kuch kaha ya kiya toh nahi.
Asad who was der wid maan also asked worriedly
Asad : ya Asr di theek toh hain na,us kamine ne unse kuch ulta sedha toh nahi kaha na.I swear agar usne di ko zara se chot bhi pahunchai toh i'll kill him wid bare hands,kuch bolo toh is tarah silent kyun ho.
Asr:guys tum log mujhe kuch bolne doge toh na now shutup and let me speak. Court's final hearing was good,maine shyam ko di se baat hi karne nahi diya,tat bas***d dint deserve it and everything went well.finally mere di us se azaad hain.
Anjali took the phone from arnav
Anjali :chote sahi keh rahe tum dono chinta mat karo ham bilkul thik hain infact hum bahut free mehsoos kar rahe hain aur hame pehli baar apne app par garv mehsoos kar rahe hain*lovingly says * aur jab hamare paas itne ache bhai,itni achi family hain toh hame kyun fikar hogi.*wipes her tears and smiles to Asr*
Asad:haan di hum sab ko aap par garv hain
Maan:haan di aap ne jis himmat se is sabka saamna kiya hain,aap nahi jaanti isse hame kitni khushi huwi hain.
Anjali :accha ab bas bahut hogayi yeh senti talks,go back to her works waise bhi aaj toh aap logo ke yaha aaj interns aane wale hain naa? So go and attend dem il c u later bye.
Asad and Maan:bye di,bye Asr, tc di and remember v love you.
Anjali :I love you too, bye
Anjali :chote hame maan, asad aur arjun k roop mein tumne 3 bhai de diye.ham apne aap ko bahut lucky samajhte hain
Asr:mujhe bhi maan,asad aur arjun ke roop mein sacche dost mile hain di,sochta hoon yeh teeno nahi hotey to mera kya hota.*smiles thinking abt his bffs*
Anjali happy seeing her chote happy thanks devimaiyya for sending these 3 angels in his chote's life who understands and care for him genuinely.
Anjali(thinking):devimaiyya ab bas hamare chote ki zindagi mein ek aise hamsafar bhej dijiye jo chote khovi (lost) muskurahat lauta de.ham apne chote ko phirse khul kar muskurate huwe dekhna chahte hain jaise woh 17 saal pehle muskura the.
Anjali never thought tat her prayer would be heard soo quickly by her beloved goddess , as soon as her prayer ended one speeding scooter collided with Asr's SUV***THUD***
Asr( with muderous expression got down from his SUV and oly one word came out of his mouth seeing his backlights damaged) : WHAT THE!!!
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm kushi makes a entry
geets sallu nahi ullu hain woh ullu.ek number ka akdu,sadu,khadus, paison ke ameer,dil k khareeb kabhi na jaaye ishwar ke khareeb.
dialogue was too funny 

contine soon
SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice start
loved geet
& maans F*Ly hilariousEdited by SnehaMaaneet - 10 years ago
farru786 thumbnail
Chapter 3a
A girl standing near reception continuously praying oh sorry threatening her beloved babaji.
Geet(murmuring looking towards ceiling): babaji mere raksha,karna us dusht danav se aaj mera pehla din hain mera is se mera aakhri din mat banne Dena .us ullu ko mere saamne mat laana warna mai control nahi kar paungi aur user akdu se jhagad padungi.mere pyaare babaji mere prarthna sweekar karlo warna main main * thinking abt sum reason for blackmailing babaji* haan main aapse kabhi baat nahi karungi sochlo agar maine aapse baat karna chod diya toh AAP kitna bore ho jauge,mujhse zyaada toh ek din mein aapka naam koi nahi leta nahi hoga AAP apna sincere fan kho doge,isiliye mere prayer sweekar karlo aur USS dusht ko mujhse door rakhna k*cutely stares up the ceiling and orders babaji as though she can see him.but babaji was not going to listen to his favriote child's prayer today becoz he had different plans aftr all he also needs some fun and who can entertain him better than these 2 unique pieces who makes even babaji think tat in aakhir In wich mood did he make this Jodi.
Maan and asad r in maan's cabin wid adi.
Maan: adi saare interns aagaye.
Adi:ha sir saare interns reception ke pass baithe hain.
Maan:theek hai,make dem seated in conference room and brief dem tat wat all the details as wat all dey will be doing in this 6 months training k.main aur asad thodi Der mein aate
hain.
Adi nodes and goes out.he says all the interns to get seated in conference room so tat he can brief dem up abt Der upcoming duties hence,all interns move towards conference room .

Asr: WHAT THE!!
Asr is hell angry on the person who damaged his SUV as he loves his SUV a lot .he lifts his head to see as who has dared to hurt his first love.he was shocked to see a petite girl half of his size wearing a green chudidar with lot of pompoms and she was milky white a color wich arnav secretly wished he had she had long hairs neatly tied in a plait and was wearing a black helmet further enhancing her skin color,her eyes wer tightly closed and she was continuously murmerin devimaiyya raksha karna. A good amount of public had already colleted to watch the drama.
Asr:WHAT THE!! agar gaadi chalani nahi aati toh chalati kyun ho Delhi tumari wajah se,mere gaadi my kitna nuksaan huwa and * still her eyes wer closed wich angered arnav* look at me jab main baat kar raha hoon to,is tarah apni aankhein band karlene se tumhaari galti gayab nahi ho jayegi,I said look at me DAMMIT.
Girl slowly opens her eyes and arnav looks at her eyes mesmerized .dey wer hazel in color lik honey and innocence was dripping from her eyes,arnav could also see fear in her eyes his thoughts broken wen his Di called him.
Anjali:chote kya huwa itna chilla kyun rahe ho,unhono jaan muchke toh nahi kits hoga chodo ja chalet hain .
Asr gets angry for having lost in the eyes of a girl like seriously a MERE GIRL hence he starts blasting the poor to hide his weakness.
Asr:Di AAP aise logo ko nahi jaanti lekin main aise logon ko achi tarah se jaanta hoon pehle jaan bujhkar accident karts hain aur phir ameer log hain yeh dekhkar Paise loot te hain.
Asr gets startled listening to tat sweet voice
Khushi: dekhiye AAP ghalat samajh rahe hain ,hum yaha naye hain isiliye gaadi chalane mein dikkat ho rahi thi warna ham bahut acchi gaadi chala let's hain aur hum jaldi mein bhi the hamare buaji ko asthama ka attack huwa hain aur unis pump khatam hogaya hain hum medical isstore dhoond rahe the hadbadahat mein aapki gaadi se Takkar hogayi,game mast kadijiye,hum aapka nuksan bhar dente.
Asr:tum nuksan bharogi,theek hain bharo is nuksan ke keemat 25 hazaar hain chalo nikalo 25 hazaar.
Khushi's mouth forms an O and her eyes popes out hearing the amount 25 hazaar,hey devimaiyya!!

Edited by farru786 - 10 years ago