Fire Fire..Fire Everywhere-19/11 *DT Note P4*

Posted: 10 years ago

It was Heart Wrenching episode..🥺
Woman is in self-destructive mode...

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

Fire in her heart is destructing everything outside...Her anger is like firey burning her clean heart.
So hard to c that place in fire which was best of memories we have for MriAra...that place which has we thought once will be there house..now only left in ashes ..putting that place on fire that too by Tara was hard to believe but Tara's heart is closed & there r no feeling right now it is burning in fire...only due what Mjay did to her...

But Tara dear this Fire is not going burn Mjay but u too will get burnt in this...for every than & now!!
Its actually looking stupid to an extent to getting to this level of revenge part !!

Hard to believe but as said when woman takes durga roop no-one can stop her...

That is what happening with Tara ..there is not anyone who can stop her unless Its Mritunjay who opens his mouth to make her stop...ki ab bahut ho chuka...
Tara burning the house was more like burning those moment she spent with Mjay in that house..burning those times she spent with her..burning everytime moment everything all memories she wanted to burn which she had..this Tara wants to forget those memories she had with that stabble or with the dost she had with him...those memories she was getting with every cracker she was putting there & crushing those memories as they were stopping her from not taking revenge from Mjay she burnt those...It maybe hard for her she ignored everything the fire in her heart was burning her good soul.
Dont find any such difference If Mjay was terribly wrong on his part to take such extent to threat on attempt on rape or to try scare her with fire...she too burnt her that goodness & kept her revenge above her goodness!!

Seeing Mjay in such state for terrible feeling💔...He had more hurt due to those good memories getting burnt which he had with Tara that stranger friend..those memories which gave him ray of light a hope to live...that ray of hope got burnt with this stabble getting burnt..the ek boond ishq he thought Tara can bring in his life that boond in that fire burnt...when he touched that wall which exchanged messages b/w them got burnt that cup which he loved her tea is blacken now that flower-pot put by Tara which makes that place live.. little freshness in the house little colour was having burnt smell...those precious memories of his childhood the pictures of which were close to him were left him heart-broken...
It was so so hard to watch him crying like child...
when he was calling Maria Maria only living being who can feel his pain only hamdard of him his dukh ka saathi he thought he lost...it was making him to get to that fire to save Maria...
when he see Maria is f9 goes to run hug maria love caresses her...like mad...more than anything Maria is closer to his heart...that was the love for that horse is much much more than anything for him...that is for people its only horse but for every him its his life which stays in Maria!!

But seeing that Uc burning made me left heart-broken used to love that place...that place which brew Maria friendship..i loved that Friendship..Its not that UC burnt today but its there friendship i also felt got burnt with it

Apart from that

I loved loved Brother-sister duo ..Vasu is so so sweet...Mjay was in his own world but she comes clicks pictures..try to cheer him up with those funny clicking pictures with him...it was so nice to see him smiling with Vasu ..Vasu making him feel good...making him smile with those picture clicking..Mjay sitting alone..sister cheering him up was cutest amoung all...
i so hope after this incident Vasu to to his bhai to to make him feel better..to share his pain!!

Mjay talking to himself how he deserves her hatred...as he putted that hatred in Tara...i know what Mjay is thinking but stop being so good man...Tara cant be controlled its ur goodness is actually killing her goodness...before its too late stop making her kill that goodness in her...she is not doing any good by taking badla its actually more filling the hatred inn her heart that hate heart burns doesnt give any good !!

Nandu is getting nerves with her stupid plans...but i think uska aana se that bangles story may come out maybe infront of Tara & Mjay getting listening to it!!

Precap-
Again Mjay going to cover up Tara's...Mjay Tara both need to talk straight..

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
waiting for ur post😃 since didnt watch the episode fully
a big dislike for tara's not-soon-to-be-extinguished fire...

and yeah, mj stop being  mahaan aatma...
🤣no1 cares 4 u except this forum ppl

sad episode, 

Great Analysis Tanvi. This was a heart wrenching episode .

Although Tara was conflicted as the astable had very special place she still had to go with her plan. Somewhere I thought her emotions would get hte better of her but no this is Tara. She had a mind set on what she was out to do and there were no two ways about that. She had such happy times here that although she set out to hurt MJ she forgets that it will hurt her lot more

However one thing I did not feel was MJ was that sad. He was expecting it so although it did pain him lots his emotions were lot more contained. When he had seen what happened to the dark room he just broke down. Over here his concern was Marya and when he found Marya was fine he had a little peace.

MJ feels that allowing her to do this will settle the fire that is burning in her. However what he does not understand instead of dousing it he is increasing it.

tara is in a self destructive path... i am shocked she is so rigid... ðŸ˜² there was a contradiction in her, , but she never allows herself to dwell upon them. 
The stable scene with mj was heart breaking!😭 the way he ran and hugged marya..
and the hug with his dad..😭

the precap shows mj snubbing her.😛 lets see what it results to..

Originally posted by sonalp

waiting for ur post😃 since didnt watch the episode fully
a big dislike for tara's not-soon-to-be-extinguished fire...

and yeah, mj stop being  mahaan aatma...
🤣no1 cares 4 u except this forum ppl

sad episode, 

i know man MJAY STOP being so mahaan atama its not going to serve any good...he is really ruining Tara's goodness too by being quite...
really HUgs to MJAY jo aata hai usko sunna ke chala jata hai...
When she will stop her revenge, what makes her to stop the revenge 
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Great Analysis Tanvi. This was a heart wrenching episode .

Although Tara was conflicted as the astable had very special place she still had to go with her plan. Somewhere I thought her emotions would get hte better of her but no this is Tara. She had a mind set on what she was out to do and there were no two ways about that. She had such happy times here that although she set out to hurt MJ she forgets that it will hurt her lot more

However one thing I did not feel was MJ was that sad. He was expecting it so although it did pain him lots his emotions were lot more contained. When he had seen what happened to the dark room he just broke down. Over here his concern was Marya and when he found Marya was fine he had a little peace.

MJ feels that allowing her to do this will settle the fire that is burning in her. However what he does not understand instead of dousing it he is increasing it.

yeahh Tara if taken sum stand she has to go through it no emotions can stop her.she will stay firm on her decison!!

Agree with u on that part when he seen Maria is was less...didnt less those emotions flow..i think it was due to Tara ..when he came to know Tara did he immediatelt got an idea its her revenge that fire inside her made her do so..he is one sumwhere responsible for this i think that what his emotions got content...in peace atleast his Maria is f9...

yes if Mjay not controlled Tara it will only going make her burn in that fire...she is loosing herself with this revenge!!
Originally posted by bright_star89

tara is in a self destructive path... i am shocked she is so rigid... ðŸ˜² there was a contradiction in her, , but she never allows herself to dwell upon them. 
The stable scene with mj was heart breaking!😭 the way he ran and hugged marya..
and the hug with his dad..😭

the precap shows mj snubbing her.😛 lets see what it results to..

from precap it looked he is going to cover her up !!
by saying it is due to his fault that UC got fired..it might leave Tara more frustrated!!
Nice analysis.
Tara is in self destructive mode. I think something big will only allow her brain to get rid of revenge track. I don't want kala to attack Tara only considering she will think its MJ who is doing this. I want the attack to be in such a way that she remembers someone else is also behind her life.
I think today Tara destroyed uc cos she doesn't want any connection towards that place. She was burying her feelings in a way. I felt bad for MJ and how he was remrmbering all the moments MriAra had in uc. She really was his ray of hope in his dark life. MJ pls open ur mouth and say something.
After watching the episode that Tara will be exposed in front of baba... though MJ will cover up I feel he is going to find out show her mirror...
I don't think anyone noticed but today Baba frequently mentioned about MJ's past... I feel his past story is going to come up very soon... besides that Nandu is in shehawat house... & first step of yug's plan is successful... So enemy is moving with the plans...something is big is going to come...