Arhi OneShot |Terms and Conditions Apply| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
U took us back to our happy, crazy IPKKND days...u captured d very essence of ipkknd with d bickering betn arnav n khushi...right now i have this huge smile plastered on my face after reading this beautiful piece of writing...kudos to u nafisa.
So cute!! Bahutai badhiya hai :)

Nafisa, good luck with the result! I'm not asking you to wear it to work- Devi Maiyya forbid, your employees will all pass out and Aman-ji might get a seizure... good one! Khushi's emotional blackmail might work... her diatribe should make him feel damn guilty: "Is that the tragic, unromantic life I am destined for?" "And after all the trouble I went through to find him the perfect one...and then black looks so good on him too...and this one isn't even fancy or anything...but no, the Laad Governor will only do what he wants to do..." And this is priceless: "And you can come in your business suit and we'll sign a contract instead of taking the pheres and sit at a conference table instead of a mandap-" Loved Arnav turning the tables on her by paying her back in the same coin: "Or rather, should I ask do you want me to wear the sherwani or not?" Hearing of the myriad conditions in store for her, Khushi's futile attempts at backtracking and Arnav's enjoyment of the same are sheer fun! A totally rib-tickling piece, very much needed after a horrible day at work!

awww such a perfect husband to be
Awesome👏
Superb
Hilarious.
Arnav and his cute conditions. 
Love the os 
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
nafisa, that was fabulous - how can u do this nafisa - dialogues only and so beautifully written - lovely dear - I enjoyed reading it
Very nice. Beautifully written. Made my day
I am surprised he did not give her a contract to sign lol!  This was very funny, a teasing Arnav is always a treat especially with a flustered KKG.  I love how he turn the tables on her from the guilt trip she was laying on him to his demands for wearing the sherwani.  Very cute.
wow wow wow... u were totally amazing with this one , ofcz as always :)
awesome yar!!!
tht was too too gd :) ... so arnav n khushi :) .. loved it :)
btw... if htt was ur stress buster... i m dying to read ur intended writing :) 
Edited by tanu3579 - 10 years ago