Nishad Replied To IF Fans

AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mere jigar ke tukron...🤗
Aap sab ke liye aaj ki taaza khabar😃😆

Nishad replied to me on facebook about his birthday thread😃
He said he loved it and he is very happy that so many people love him (lo...aye vi koi baat hui...off course we love him!!😆).
He asked me to make an account for him in IF so that he can chat with us (OMG!!!🤢)
Ye kitna pyaara hai🤗

I'll paste the conversation for you all

Ye bachcha to kuchh zyaada hi achha hai😆
Mai to paagal ho gayi 🤪

PS. Thanks Aman for the title😊
Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG... aurin...i am @to faint...what are u saying...itna kaise koi pyara ho sakta hai...wowww...
haye...nishu ko pata chal gaya to ye ladakiya  kitni pagal hai uasake peeche...uff ahem ahem...:)
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aurin ...i too PM him on his birthday,and told him...kee i am sharing birthday with u...he wished me...and told me ke i am also lucky ke i am sharing birthday with u ...he replied ...i was on cloud 9
rishonarachel thumbnail
Really i can't belive my eyes yaar.
Mai toh maar gaai 🤢
rishonarachel thumbnail
Kal mein deka ta ki nishu ki b'day post pe nishu ne har ek post ko like ki yata.mujhe laga nishu ko already IF account he but oh toh hum logo se chat karne ke liye account open kiya very suprized nd full to happy.
Thanks to meri chulbul aurin dear 😊
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaaron... kya koi aur celebrity hai jo apne fans ka itna khyal rakhta hai... its only our nishu... Proud to be his fan... hamari toh mehnat safal ho gai.. 😃
AurinMishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

aurin ...i too PM him on his birthday,and told him...kee i am sharing birthday with u...he wished me...and told me ke i am also lucky ke i am sharing birthday with u ...he replied ...i was on cloud 9

Aww he's too cute...congrats Sweetheart...so happy for you🤗

AurinMishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishonarachel

Kal mein deka ta ki nishu ki b'day post pe nishu ne har ek post ko like ki yata.mujhe laga nishu ko already IF account he but oh toh hum logo se chat karne ke liye account open kiya very suprized nd full to happy.

Thanks to meri chulbul aurin dear 😊

I created the account Meethi...he told me he loved his birthday thread and i should say thanks to all from his side (Wow😲🤢) ...so i liked all the posts...I'm sure he would've done the same if he had time (coz he's the sweetest🤗)!
ragaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

really, aanaya? Happy birthday, sweetie!🥳🤗
ragaya thumbnail
super, aurin! thanks for sharing!👏
cant believe nishu visited the forum