Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS - Confession - part 2 updated in page 4

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear all, 

This is my imagination based on last Tuesday's episode.. This is how I wanted the sequence to happen on Wednesday..  In my story, the  protagonists are not just humble & big hearted, they are also slightly smarter :)

I started it as a OS, but realised that it is too big for an one shot. I am now splitting it into parts. It will have a maximum of three parts..

This SS is full of conversations..  Here is the story..

Ram sitting in his study in deep thoughts.. After a while, he called Gopal Kaka to ask Juhi to meet him.. Juhi walked in and knocked the open door.. 

R -  haan, Juhi. Please come in & take a seat. 

Juhi sits down..

R - Juhi, I am sorry for the way Priya talked to you.. 
J -  Ram, you don't need to apologise to me.. You have not done anything wrong, Waise bhi, Priya already apologised to me for her behaviour.. 

Ram is slightly irritated & troubled, he didn't want his wife to apologise.  He carefully chooses his words,

R - Juhi, you had done a great favour to Priya & me at our time of need..  Without your presence here, I would have had a tough time handling three growing girls.. 

Juhi interrupts with a false sense of modesty (she is gleeful inside) - You don't need to keep repeating it, Ram.. I was just returning the favour, Priya had done to me.. (now in a patronizing tone) There is nothing more to discuss here, I guess, it is past your bed time now, why don't you go up to your room..

And gets up to leave..

R - Juhi, please listen to me, I have not finished yet.. I have some more things to tell you..

And waits for her to sit again, before continuing

R - During Priya's absence in these many years, you had done a lot to the children to give the sense of warmth & security and I too tried to give them the kind of upbringing, Priya would have wanted her children to have.. But, how much ever we try, we cannot completely replace Priya as a mother.. Priya has very high standards for her children and she always tried to instil good disciplinary measures in the children.. Unfortunately, she has lost seven years of the children's life. What she lost is not just the happenings in the last seven years, she also lost the  changing emotions & growth of the children.. She cannot get back all that lost by going through the photos or mark sheets of the children.. She needs time with the kids to get to know them again and even the kids needs time with their mother to reestablish the bond.. I am sure, the love between the mother & children is still the same, but now they need to relearn them as changed persons.. And you & me, who had been with the kids for this long should assist her in her quest to know her children again..

J - Sure Ram, I will certainly help Priya in understanding the children..

R - Thanks Juhi, I know you would say that.. I really don't know what happened between Pihu & Priya today and why you had to intervene.. But, Priya as a mother has every right to reprimand Pihu if she feels Pihu had done something wrong.. And it is better you give the space to Priya to talk to her children on her own.. If Priya needs any help from you in this regard, she will certainly ask for it.. I think, it is better you wait for her to ask you before you intervene between Priya & the kids.. Hope, you understand what I am saying..

Juhi with a long face - But Ram, we know Pihu na... She is such a responsible girl, and Priya was ..

Ram interrupts - Yes, Juhi, I know Pihu and I also know Priya.. And whatever was the issue between Priya & Pihu, I prefer to learn it from Priya herslf.. As I said before, Priya has higher standards for her children's behaviour.. What may seem as normal behaviour for you, might seem offensive for Priya.. And as I said Priya should be given space to interact with her kids, also if there is nothing wrong with Pihu, she will be able to convince her mother of the same.. Priya is not an unfair person to think wrongly of her daughter if there is nothing wrong..

Juhi with further more down voice, mumbles -  OK, Ram, I  understand.. I will be careful in future,.. Is there anything else, or shall I take leave.. It had been a long day..

R - Just one more thing.. I heard, you were packing your bags to leave KM.. For one thing, as you are marrying my brother, you do have rights to stay here, you don't need to feel like an outsider here. On the other side, I request you not to create any conflict of loyalty in the kids' minds.. The kids love their mother, at the same time, they also feel attached and loyal towards you because of the seven years association.. When they see both of you getting into arguments and you trying to leave quoting Priya as the reason, it unnecessarily creates confusion & anguish in their minds.. This is the time, they need to spend in creating bond with their real mother, please don't make them choose between the two of you.. 

Juhi gets up & nods her head.. Ram continues, ' Hope, I have not offended you in any way..  Priya & her wellbeing is my priority now, and I want to ensure Priya feels no sense of discomfort.  Me & Priya would always feel gratitude towards you for all your assistance, now that Priya is back, she is here to take care of me & our children.. And you can relax a bit and concentrate on Sid & Naina'

Juhi gives a fake smile and walks off..

To be continued 

Precap:  Green room:  RaYa talk

Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

im_brat thumbnail
loved your SS its amazing would be waiting for other parts ... :)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part. 1
one thing I want to confess only in this SS I m seeing sensible Ram who is thinking abt his wife & her state of mind in life after 7 years of coma.. I always wanted to see this kind of Ram but happy i m seeing now its plaure to read ur SS plz do update next soon will be waiting...
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar this was n amazing...now this is what i call a sensible thing to have been done by ram in actual but alas have to be satisfied without it...but i really liked this scene...continue soon
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: im_brat

loved your SS its amazing would be waiting for other parts ... :)

Thank you for liking the SS.. I am planning to complete it in couple of days..

IAmNotActive thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

Part. 1
one thing I want to confess only in this SS I m seeing sensible Ram who is thinking abt his wife & her state of mind in life after 7 years of coma.. I always wanted to see this kind of Ram but happy i m seeing now its plaure to read ur SS plz do update next soon will be waiting...

Thank you.. Hope, you would like the next part too. In my opinion, Priya also should be handing the things a bit diligently.. That will be addressed in the next chapter..
IAmNotActive thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishraapoorva14

Wow yaar this was n amazing...now this is what i call a sensible thing to have been done by ram in actual but alas have to be satisfied without it...but i really liked this scene...continue soon

Thank you of liking it.. Yes, when we don't get what we want onscreen, the only way to satisfy outselves is to imagine & write the scenes :).
raj258 thumbnail
waiting for other parts ... :)
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sensible ram I m amazed.
I really liked the way he put across his words more sensibly without harming , stabbing any body's feelings rather tried to be  very gentle and who respects juhi's favour  also know what and how can he help priya filling those 7years gaps with their children.
Realy very thoughtful and great sensibility portrayed.👏
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon