Bigg Boss Saath 7

Now it is Rajev Paul's turn

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Who is this new girl in Rajev Paul's life?
Rajev Paul and Kavita Sarin More Pics
Who is this new girl in Rajev Paul's life?

Of late, a certain section of the media reported about Delnaaz Irani finding love again in boyfriend Percy and now the latest we hear is that Rajev Paul is no more single.

Yes, you heard it right!

Folks if you remember, Rajev Paul and Delnaaz Irani had split post 14 years of togetherness and were seen together again in Bigg Boss season 6 last year. However, Rajev also made headlines when he dated superstar Hrithik Roshan's sisterSunaina, as they were spotted together at many parties and events.

If sources are to be believed, Rajev was recently spotted with his girl friend, Kavita Sarin, and had also confirmed that Kavita is his girl friend to an anonymous source. It is also heard that Rajev has plans to marry Kavita soon.

When contacted, Rajev Paul said, "I don't want to comment on my personal life but I would definitely like to mention that Kavita is someone special to me and time will reveal everything."

"My personal life has always gone for a toss and thus I would like to to clear it again that whatever was written earlier about me and my two sweet friends was all rubbish. They were, they are and they will always be my good friends," adds Rajev.

Well Rajev its always good to move ahead in life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This seems like India-Pakistan in 1998, both waiting for each other to conduct the first Nuclear test so that the other can follow. Finally Dillu ke Pillu ku milgayi Kallu. 

All the best to you Rajiv and make sure you better hold onto your 3 bedroom flat this time, main to bolta hoon apne kisi ghar wale ke naam par kardo just to be safe. 
Don't even think about any baccha kaccha for 3 years or she will have you by your ballz.  ðŸ¤”

Edited by TheBoss - 10 years ago
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah.. after delu, now its rajiv's turn...
thanks for sharing...