Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey Post:Protest Against Unfair!

Ishita_TAAREY thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What Is The Official Page Upto! Continuos TR and K-R polls! Im so damn worried! I just hope as they said Kriya should come back for the team and not for Rey! Dont u think it will be unfair if Rey completes his lovestory with Kriya! Taani is and should always should be the love of Reys Life! Its Unfair to the fans too! First They Make us fall in love with the couple and then bring the 1st heroine back and give rey to her! I know even K-R fans feel betrayed! But it was Shaktis descision to quit D3 and move on in life! Now if she wants to cone back whats our mistake! Whereas VD was removed! We Want TaaRey! If We Get K-R! I will never watch any cinevistaas show later! Its VD's humbleness that she agreed to re-enter! Ive been a Former ArSha fan but never a Kriyaansh Fan! Whereas TaaRey has a special place in my heart! Common All TRians We Gotta Do Something! If We Can Bring Taani back! We can get TaaRey back too! X x ;) ! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Can't you just state your point without dragging KriYaansh in it?

Please edit the topic and state your POV without dragging KR.

Ifnt d Mods will close it.
Ishita_TAAREY thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

Can't you just state your point without dragging KriYaansh in it?

Please edit the topic and state your POV without dragging KR.

Ifnt d Mods will close it.

My Post Is Only For TaaRey Fans! Ive mentioned TaaRey post in the title right!? So please why are u reading it! Its the POV of all TR fans! Dont read it please!Edited by Ishita_TAAREY - 10 years ago
SavageMissMe thumbnail
Well now that you've already dragged kr into this, I'll just say one thing. Shakti did leave of her own accord but came back for her fans. I don't think that getting kr back is a treat for shakti, it is a treat for the fans and we never left. We were brutally hurt but we still remained loyal. So hence whether shaks left on her own or not shouldn't affect the endEdited by medhasainanee - 10 years ago
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ur ryt dea... Hope its taarey at end n everythin happens accordin to wat u've posted
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: medhasainanee

Well done you've already dragged kr into this, I'll just say one thing. Shana did leave of her own avoid but came back for her fans. I don't think that getting kr back is a treat for shakti, it is a treat for the fans and we never left. We were brutally hurt but we still remained loyal. So hence she shaks left on her own or not shouldn't affect the end

I do not disrespect KR fans' feelings but we were even more brutally hurt than u guys.We were backstabbed and do not want the same thing to repeat again!
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So you are saying Shakti should not come back thinking about the other fanbase..😆 Hello, KR fans also waited for a long time for this moment..And you are TR fan but not Kriyansh fan but used to like ArSha🥱 Do all protest you want without dragging Shakti in it.
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huh. 🤢

insecure souls 🤣
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't drag KriYansh in between
And STOP instigating fights
State your own point without mentioning.our fandom
Its against the rules anyways
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Isn't their a word called politics???? That's what it is :)