Tumhari Paakhi

Would you be with someone/marry someone who already has a child?

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Anshuman said that he has a 7 year old son and that his (second) wife died a few years back. It got me thinking, was Anshuman right in thinking that Pakhi would say no to this alliance because of this? And then I thought, if I was in Pakhi's place, would I want to marry someone who already was married before and had a child?

To be honest, I don't mind if a person was married before providing their significant other left them for a valid reason (ie, there was no more love or they died etc etc), what I wouldn't like is that their previous partner left because of abuse or something. As for children in a previous marriage, I actually have no problems with this seeing as I don't want children of my own any time soon, I don't necessarily like babies but above the age of 3, they're fine. 😆 But at the same time, I don't think I'd be capable of looking after children if I don't already have the experience, but I'd probably be a cool step-mum. 😎

EH, I'm pretty much half and half on the kids but guy with previous marriage, I don't mind but only for certain reasons. 

SO what about you guys?

Would you be with someone or marry even if they had a previous marriage and had children and you hadn't? Or would you prefer one or the other?

=)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dunno it depends i think she really loves him but i think anshuman is trying to put her off hopefully she says no and anshuman can get the divorce but i dont think its gonna happen
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If I was in Pakhi's place, then no flipping way LOL. The kind of person I am and having met this guy properly for one day, there is no way I would agree to be in a sexless marriage and having to be the caretaker of a child. Why would I give up my life for this man's kid when I barely know the man himself? Yeah sure, when Pakhi was six she got "married" to this guy, but in my opinion it doesn't mean anything unless both parties gave consent and understood what marriage entails, which I highly doubt was the case when they were kids. I would look for someone who would keep me happy, instead of trying to keep someone else happy when it probably won't bring back happiness to myself.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

If I was in Pakhi's place, then no flipping way LOL. The kind of person I am and having met this guy properly for one day, there is no way I would agree to be in a sexless marriage and having to be the caretaker of a child. Why would I give up my life for this man's kid when I barely know the man himself? Yeah sure, when Pakhi was six she got "married" to this guy, but in my opinion it doesn't mean anything unless both parties gave consent and understood what marriage entails, which I highly doubt was the case when they were kids. I would look for someone who would keep me happy, instead of trying to keep someone else happy when it probably won't bring back happiness to myself.

Yes defo! I think if I knew the guy for some time then I wouldn't mind (considering it's not to like, just look after the kids), but not like Paakhi when shes known Anshuman for practically a few hours and he literally told her that what she wants, he can't give. Not sure whether she's in love with him, or in love with the idea of being married to him. I don't even know.
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
If you ask me, I would definitely not marry such a person...

But if I was in Paakhi's place, I would...

And Anshuman was also right in thinking that Paakhi would say NO to him...
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey 1st of all hello zahara...seeing u after a long time...

Ok abt the post...i wud say LOVE matter the most...if u r truly, deeply n madly in love with each other n most Importantly if u faithfull with each other then these things least matter...but difficult part is to deal with parents bcs most of the time they r in negative side...actually they r not wrong either :p but still they want best fr their child
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
it simply depends on how much I LOVE the person & wants to be with him/be a part of his life .. & it is not a matter if he is married before ..it is totally cool..& about him having a boy,it depends on my circumstances & wish ..if i can go to that extent for the person(or for my desire) that i want to give up my career(in some cases) or other married life happiness .. so it depends on the Love & Compatibility i share with the person .. 😃

& abt Pakhi,though there is no logic but she would do ..😆 actually this is why we r watching the show..so though it has no logic but she wld accept it! 😳
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here they were already married..and if u ask me what i'll do..yup if it happens that the previous wife died behind which the guy wasnt responsible..than may be..but he has to be good looking..:-P ..and about child..thats awesome as i think i wont be able to bear the pain to give birth one..so its best..hehehe free mein..and i dont have that step or adopt issue..so no problem at all..
yaqeen. thumbnail
First of all: beautiful topic Zahara. 🤗
For me it depends.. if I like the person deeply I will do anything for him. ❤️ Off-course if his wife died or they got divorced and the child needs a mother + I love the person.. I will definitely marry him. :) A person doesn't need to be perfect to be my partner. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

If you ask me, I would definitely not marry such a person...

But if I was in Paakhi's place, I would...

And Anshuman was also right in thinking that Paakhi would say NO to him...

If you were in Paakhi's place you would? Would you care to elaborate on that? :-)