ASYA SS: Arranged Kum, Love Marriage Zyada (UPDATED Pg. 32) April 9 - Page 35

Posted: 6 years ago

PART III

"Why do you think I'm here?" 

Asad had asked hoping that she'd read his face. She must know already why he was here. Wasn't it obvious in the way he looked at her? The way he had to trap his hands in his pockets to stop himself from reaching for her? 

But he panicked now seeing her eyes grow watery, then flinty. 

"What happened? What's going on in that mind of yours? Zoya, are you OK?"

She turned away from him. He saw her shoulders slump.

"Does it really matter what I think?"

He heard the hiss of a dying fire in her voice, and it ripped through him.

Asad released his hand to place it on her shoulder. He tugged her around to face him. 

"Yes, it matters to me." Taking her hands in his, he watched his thumbs stroke the back of her hands. Now that he could touch her, there was no stopping him.

"You matter to me ... you always have. I don't know why I took this long to ..."

"Mr. Khan, wait," As much as she loved him stroking her hands, stripping and melting her resolve, she shook him off. "Do you really want to do this? Won't you regret this later?" 

He had the grace to blush. Yes, he had fought this hard, hadn't he? As much fun she made of him for wanting to brick her up in a tower as the Jahanpanah, it was himself that he'd walled in. For too long he had resisted his attraction to her. Been distant. Worse, he'd been icy ... contemptuous. 

Zoya saw uncertainty cloud his face. She regretted her sarcasm. Damn you, Mr. Khan. You won't even let me hang on to my temper! That's all I had.

She took a deep breath. It was time to be a grown-up. She could take a chance ... give them a chance ... 

"Why did you wait this long to tell me whatever it is you have to tell me," she whispered. 

"I was a fool, that's why," he muttered. 

Yup, he really was an idiot. Why did he have to take so long and wait for her to walk out on him to come to his senses?

Zoya grinned. "Aww, Mr. Khan, you're not that bad!" 

A smile tugged at Asad's lips. He saw her smiling too. "I'm not?"

Zoya blushed and shook her head. 

"But I hurt you, chased you away. I could kick myself for--"

"Shh," she soothed. "You still haven't told me how you found me ... or why you're here."

"I found you, and can't remember the rest. I had to! And you know why I'm here."

She wanted to shrug that she didn't know. But she knew, didn't she? Dammed hope, wild and giddy, rushed through her. She wanted to launch herself into his arms but an ounce of shyness remained. What if he rejected her ...? 

But no. This was not that Mr. Khan. This was a different man standing before her. This man was equally nervous. Equally expectant.

Asad smiled when he saw her dimples deepen. Pleasure cart-wheeled through him. 

"And by the way, I do want to look at you every morning ... and every night before we fall asleep."

"Hunh?" she asked confused about the first, and not daring to believe the last part. 

Asad ducked his head. "Because you said earlier that if you left, I wouldn't have to look at you or your messes every day. That I can go back to my perfect life with just me and Ammi and Tamatar ..." 

This time when she crossed her arms over her chest she was beaming at him. 

"And?"

"And what?"

"Isn't there anything else you need to say to me?" 

He laughed. Of course, she'd demand a full reckoning.

"That my life will be perfect only with you in it? With all your messes? Your messes are my messes from now on." 

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Zoya squealed and finally did what they were both dying to--she jumped into his arms nearly strangling him. "I knew it-I knew it-I knew it," she announced crazed with love.

They grinned at each other after he'd spun her around. 

"So it'll be you and me, and Phuphi and Tamatar always and forever?" Zoya had to confirm, get it in writing if she had to.

Asad laughed. "Well, I hope Tamatar gets married eventually, but yeah, pretty much. And I'm sure Ammi would want you to call her Ammi." 

"Yay!"

"And we'll have kids someday, I hope."

Another shriek and another bear hug had him spinning her in his arms again. He could get used to this though she'd have to bring the decibels of her pleasure down a level or two.

His brain short-circuited to a near-audible sizzle. 

The idea of pleasure decibels suddenly had him sporting a raging hard-on. Their eyes snagged at the zing of awareness. 

Zoya's face flamed; her lashes lowered. She tried to disengage her legs--how and when had they wrapped themselves around his waist?

But Asad wasn't having it.

It had taken so long to get her here where she belonged. He swooped to snag her lips in a deep kiss refusing to let her go.  

Her surprised gasp made him tighten his arms around her even as he sucked on her upper lip. She moaned and her hands cupped his head. Her fingers slid through his hair to draw his head closer. 

When he pulled away to draw a breath Zoya pouted.

Her glazed eyes looked into his. "Asad? Don't stop, kiss me again."

Her droopy eyes widened when she heard him suck in his breath. 

"Say my name again," he murmured. 

"Hmm?" She couldn't take her eyes off his lips. She traced their outline with a thumb.

"Say it," he growled.

"Asad." 

He loved the whispery way she said it. Her lips were deliciously swollen--he went in for seconds, this time deepening the kiss by sliding in his tongue. He swallowed her half-squeak. Zoya grabbed fistfuls of his hair this time. Her thighs squeezed him to her. He jerked against her when she bit his lip. 

Zoya wanted to rip his clothes off him, feel his skin, taste him, suck, nip, lick and bite him. She was surprised at herself. All the times she'd imagined them like this, she'd imagined herself as shy. But right now she was feeling full and empty at the same time. 

She wiggled and squirmed with unreleased desire. When they broke apart again she grabbed his hair to pull his head back even as he was angling for another kiss. 

"Asad! Please, right now. Take me right now!" 

He deposited her on the bed in shock, and she reached for his belt buckle. 

"Zoya, wai--" He did want to complete his confession. And hear hers.

"I'm done waiting," Zoya hissed. "I want you now!" 

In seconds she had him exposed and wrapped a hand around him. He throbbed and pulsed in her grip. Asad reached his hands to cradle her face and smooth her hair behind her ears. He groaned out loud as she took him in her mouth. As much as he'd dreamed of this moment he hadn't expected the quickness of her hot mouth around him sucking and stroking. Her swirling tongue nearly made him pass out. She was making tiny sounds of satisfaction that made him thicken and thrust deeper into her mouth.

He looked down at her, he saw himself moving in and out, her lips rounded against ... her tongue leaving glistening streaks, smearing her lipstick on him ...

Asad grabbed her by her hair. 

"Zoya, you'll kill me. Slow down, babe."

She let him slide out and he watched her brush a hand against her lips to wipe him off her. He couldn't bear to see that swollen mouth, those bedroom eyes.

Asad swooped again to kiss her, to taste himself on her. His hands moved quickly too. Already he had her shirt untucked, her jeans unsnapped. Already a hand was burying itself deep in her panties as his fingers speared and spread her.

God, she was so wet. "Oh god, Zoya I love you so much!"

She was already sprawled across the bed clawing at the sheets. He wanted to see her naked. To touch and taste her all over. Asad yanked off her panties and jeans. He let his tongue draw circles on her inner thigh.

He heard her gasp and his lips curved against her skin. How much had he wanted this!

He bit her and she cried, "Asad please, please, higher!" 

He dipped one, and then two fingers in again and dragged them over her sensitized nub to rub it in circles. She thrashed on the bed begging for more. He looked up at her flushed and eager face. He loved to watch her flail with abandon.

Asad removed his shirt and she rose to touch him, smoothing her palms over his planes, biting his nipples ... caressing his abs. He pulled her shirt off too and unhooked her bra to catch her breasts in his waiting palms.

"I could never get enough of these," he murmured as if to himself. "So gorgeous," he continued in the same awed voice. "I need to taste you!"

Zoya exhaled in impatience. 

"Then hurry!"

Shocked laughter rippled through him. Taking her nipple into his mouth he rolled his tongue over it. And then he sucked hard.

An animal sound tore from her throat. 

He loved hearing it and went in for more even as his fingers slid lower to make her wetter still. He did need to taste her. His mouth followed to kiss her between her legs. She squirmed and moaned. When he let his mouth finally get a lick and a nibble, she was clawing at his shoulders. His hands steadied her hips even as his tongue began an intimate tango guaranteed to make her fly apart. 

Her moans and cries grew louder.

Zoya's fingers spasmed in his hair. Asad loved it. He loved that he could--

"Asad, I love you ... I love you ..." she sighed as she came undone. 

He clambered up. "Say it again," he said as he nestled between her legs nudging her with his tip.

Zoya arched. "Oh my god, I want you bad."

Asad cradled her head, fingers digging into her scalp. "Say it. Say that you love me."

"I do. I love you."

He entered her then. Slow, shallow thrusts had her arching up again. He whispered filthy things in her ear. He told her what he'd do to her over and over again, and she was close to spilling ... again.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," he breathed even as he pumped harder into her. "I'll spend every second making it up to you. I love you--" 

She screamed his name.

"So we meant it this time?" Zoya asked as they lay in the dark.

He was stroking her back as she lay across his chest. His thumb traced her spine; he loved hearing that sharp intake of breath.

"We meant it the first time too," Asad said. "It wasn't just the bhaang, or the hangover talking. But I will be forever grateful to those bhaang pakoras for--" 

"For stripping our fears and masks away?"

"No, for giving me the nerve to tell you the truth. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. It just took me this long to accept it."

Zoya kissed his chest. "Asad, there was something you said earlier, about there being kids and me spending every night with you?" 

"Umm-hmm," he loved this feeling of lazy completeness that had washed over them after a brisk second-round of lovemaking. 

"So how exactly is that going to happen?" 

"Hunh?" He was confused. "What? Surely you know how kids are made?" 

She giggled and slapped his shoulder.

"Yeah, but how will I spend every night with you? How will you make that happen?"

Asad grunted. "What kind of a question is that? Obviously, we'll get married--" 

"Oh really, we'll get married? And how will that happen?" 

"Zoya, what--"

"Hmm," she said, tongue in cheek.

He smacked his head and she laughed.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"You distracted me! If you hadn't jumped at me I would have asked nicely."

"Oh, so it's my fault that you forgot to ask me to marry you! I threw myself at you, is that what you're tryna tell me?"

"Yes, I mean no!"

"So you had this whole scene worked out in your head? How exactly was the proposal going to play out?" 

"Umm ... voh, actually ..." He did have it worked out in his head. All the way to the hotel he had planned exactly what he'd say, when, and exactly how he'd go down on his knee ... 

Zoya rolled off him and was laughing into the pillow. 

"Zoya, stop laughing, it's not funny!"

She snorted and then sputtered. Asad turned on his side to loom over her. Her laughter died on her lips. He tucked her into his side and kissed the corner of her mouth. 

Zoya framed his face in her hands. "Mr. Khan, will you marry me?"

"What the hell, I was going to ask you first!" He buried his face in her hair and inhaled. "Yes, yes, yes, I will marry you. Thanks for asking!" 

"Thanks for not delaying the proposal any longer, you mean? We could've had kids and you still wouldn't have asked!"

"Yeah, that too." He rocked her to him. "I love you." 

"Ask me!" 

"Ask you what?"

"Ask me to marry you!"

He grinned. "Ms. Farooqui, will you be my wife?" 

Zoya shrieked with delight, "I would. But I already asked someone else!" 

"Zoya!"

"Asad ..." 

She drew his name out--teasing, and indulgent. And god help him, he loved it.

"Behave," he drawled.

"Make me!"

He pulled her closer, crushing her breasts to his chest. "Never! Always be like this--always keep misbehaving!"

"Qubool hai," she said and silenced him with a long kiss.

Edited by Klondy - 6 years ago
Wow!!! it was amazing n very very hot. Finally all is well.

"We could've had kids and you still wouldn't have asked!"hehehe

Thnx 4 update dear. Plz update next part soon.
Hey klondy when r u going to update? It's been 8 days.
When r u going to update klondy? 
I just finished ready no phone rage, my god. It was beautiful, great concept. I rather not comment on Tanveer, as she's not worth it. Loved the story though. 
Oh god i so love your stories..!! They are so addictive.:) Loved this one too.. so intense.. so hot and so cute..:)
Cant get enough of it..
Write more nd more..;)
Amazing you are ❤️
Oh god I can't believe there is only 1 like on the chapter.. that makes me so sad that a talented writer's work is not getting enough appreciation :((
you are not sending pms for this story?
Ok so now coming on the story it's fabulous... because it has all the element in it be it laughter love anger fun hotness cuteness like everything.. your writing is amazing like seriously amazing.
loved the proposal.. haha zoya asked first.. I just love this Asad. .He is so dreamy.
Love ❤️