Sapna Bhavani bashing Salman - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
really good guts she has πŸ˜‘
Do not know about fair or unfair,but surely remember sapna from last time,she is not normal for sure...Only if somebody bash a person whom you hate does not make her/him right...
Hahaha! I don't know who this lady is, but she has some guts! She must ve been a totally pataka last seasonπŸ˜† why don't we have someone like that now!!
Originally posted by nsheena

Hahaha! I don't know who this lady is, but she has some guts! She must ve been a totally pataka last seasonπŸ˜† why don't we have someone like that now!!

Because she was mental...this time no body is mental...
Originally posted by fire_gun

she was in bb6 and one of most annoying hosuemates of bb6,,,,even she blasted sidhu too who always nice to her...even after his departure in house  and on twitter when she came back she has nothing to good to say abt sidhu...she has heart for sure but split  personalty  

So u mean she is a female version of Kushal ? πŸ˜•

I just saw people saying that she cuts hair. Is she working in barber shop?πŸ˜›
Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by soniyoluvche

have you EVER been impartial to your idol Salman? no I dont think so, so STFU πŸ₯± Sapna at least has the guts to speak her mind against the criminal salman as opposed to the cowards who keep sucking up to him as they want to remain in his good books

Itni si baat kehne keliye MID πŸ˜†
lol why shoud she be afraid of salman??πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

exactly. And the same guy talks about respecting women lmao! πŸ˜†

He doesn't talk about repecting woman...he talks about respecting Tanisha only..for him..Tanisha is the only "Hindustani Woman" in the house!πŸ˜†

And this is why I loved Sapna from the get go last season. She doesn't give a flying f**k about Salman or his cronies. She never has . I love her audacity! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by dingdong123

Because she was mental...this time no body is mental...

Haha. Maybe this mental girl could ve been more entertaining than the bunch of chamcha-chamchis in the house. πŸ˜†

This girl seems to have a mind of her own. I would love to see her give it to the spoilt rich brat *cough*salman*cough* and his clientele (read-Salman's jigir yaars) for whom he fights for behind the facade of "hindustan"