Arjun

Another Drug Murder!

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Fantastic episode! ๐Ÿ‘ Kamaal, Dhamaal, Bemissal! Taaliyaans & Seetiyaans!๐Ÿฅณ

A truly applause worthy story concept and a seemless execution. Absolutely brlliant! Take a bow,Team Arjun!Thrilled to bits!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I was racking my brain right upto the last minute as to how the story will lead to its finale.Though it was an activitist's murder so it could be easily concluded that it had to do with some whistleblowing issue.But I loved how by throwing in Mahi's personal history into the fray the creatives played about with the viewers a bit.It was also noteworthy how the second shootout completely befuddled ETF and us but later was  neatly folded into the main story.Though I'd have expected Ajay to come forward once he shot both those gangsters.But then his father was wrongfully courtmartialled so he may have lost faith in the system so its kind of understandable as to why he kept silent.I also appreciate the suspense quotient remaining intact upto to the last minute.I was betting on the husband to be the culprit so Deen Dayal's involvement was shocking.

As always Mr Malhotra shocked, awed, stunned, dazzled and rocked!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ Superb subtle performance.Something about him in the last scene was different once again.Not sure what but I went back to watching a couple of times now.He looked heavenly and it was a treat to see him in that yellow shirt once again!The action sequences seemed to require no effort from his side at all he has mastered it all so well.Of course!Aaj ka punch line!

"Mauka ek hi baar milta hai! Goli tune nahi chalaayee!Maine chala di!" ๐Ÿฅณ Waah!Waah! Kya baat hai!๐Ÿ‘

It was brilliant strategy to use the local police to help with the investigation.Sumit was superb as the earnest rookie but courageous cop.There was a fine balance of bewilderment of being in uncharted waters and a keen sense of duty.That was some nerve pulling a gun on ACP RAwte.Only it was a bit amusing to see him charge after D Costa only to be meekly dragged with a gun pointed to his head.๐Ÿ˜†I hope Arjun gets impressed by his skills and pulls him into ETF.I liked him enough to wish his permanent stay in the team.

It was as if Shree never left ETF.He nicely blended into the story and did what he does best.

Liza supported commendably all through.

It was a drug bust story and this was a fantastic opportunity for creatives to make Arjun restart the hunt for Sikander.Mahi's murder should have hit close to home for Arjun.Roshni too was murdered for similar if not exact reason.To stop the drug empire from crashing down.But seems they still are keeping that aspect under wraps.

Awesome,Team Arjun! Thanks for the thrilling ride!โญ๏ธ
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res/unres

Dear thanks for your anslysis...
Your analysis actually completes my Arjun day...
I am not convinced with your analysis mostly today..
Sorry..today is an exception..
But somehow I am feeling that you have taken oath to not speak against Arjun today..
Am I right??
Yes Mr. Malhotra deserves all those adjectives...
I am with you now...
:) :) :)
May be I am not ok...I have become more critical. ..
May be you ard right..Episode was too good...
May be...I want to believe you...
Edited by Amritamalhotra - 10 years ago
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A virtual high five to u๐Ÿ˜Š.
The episode was indeed well knitted. And for a change,well unraveled too! 
But I had a pang watching Shree. Realised how integral he was to the team. Wish I could make him stay longer..but let's not go there!

I too liked Sumit. He reminded me of those Hollywood movies(none in particular which I can remember) where we have such earnest but really young, vulnerable looking rookies. Would have loved to see Arjun take him under his wings.

I too had a feeling that Sikander would find a mention if not an entry..but again..let's not go there๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Sadhana_pr - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

Res/unres

Dear thanks for your anslysis...
Your analysis actually completes my Arjun day...
I am not convinced with your analysis mostly today..
Sorry..today is an exception..
But somehow I am feeling that you have taken oath to not speak against Arjun today..
Am I right??
Yes Mr. Malhotra deserves all those adjectives...
I am with you now...
:) :) :)
May be I am not ok...I have become more critical. ..
May be you ard right..Episode was too good...
May be...I want to believe you...

I would love to hear your take on the episode,Amrita๐Ÿ˜Š I for one was pleased no end after yesterday's sour shock.So maybe I was trying not to be too  critical.But trust me it doesnt come easy to me.So I believe it was actually the episode๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting to hear from ya!๐Ÿ˜ณ
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't think the sikander wala thing is gonna start
I actually don't want it to start when the team is so incomplete
even I liked sumit...he was good
I realised how much I had missed shree today
how I wish he would come back
I don't want arjun to track sikander all on his own just like he solves usual cases
god arjun has lost its charm... its not like it used to be
I am actually fed up of the missing cast
if it was not shaleen I would have stopped watching as soon as behzaad left

-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

A virtual high five to u๐Ÿ˜Š.

The episode was indeed well knitted. And for a change,well unraveled too! 
But I had a pang watching Shree. Realised how integral he was to the team. Wish I could make him stay longer..but let's not go there!

You know I have a slight hope that Shree might have come to see if he could take the shooting stress once again.And from the scenes he enacted it did look as if they took care of him a lot.So lets hope the boy changes his mind and stays the course.

I too liked Sumit. He reminded me of those Hollywood movies(none in particular which I can remember) where we have such earnest but really young, vulnerable looking rookies. Would have loved to see Arjun take him under his wings.

I saw a lot of possibilities in Sumit.It could work.Lets see!

I too had a feeling that Sikander would find a mention if not an entry..but again..let's not go there๐Ÿ˜›

Entry is such a wishful word!But a mention isnt too much to hope for! These folks are so unpredictable!

-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magati

I really don't think the sikander wala thing is gonna start

I actually don't want it to start when the team is so incomplete
even I liked sumit...he was good
I realised how much I had missed shree today
how I wish he would come back
I don't want arjun to track sikander all on his own just like he solves usual cases
god arjun has lost its charm... its not like it used to be
I am actually fed up of the missing cast
if it was not shaleen I would have stopped watching as soon as behzaad left

I havent seen Gorky for the longest time in any of the BTS.Hope he hasnt lost interest in his show.Actually the Sikander saga is his baby.The regular writers and directors work only the cases.I hope he joins the crew again.

True!This whole is bearable only because of Shaleen!
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Carrie-

I havent seen Gorky for the longest time in any of the BTS.Hope he hasnt lost interest in his show.Actually the Sikander saga is his baby.The regular writers and directors work only the cases.I hope he joins the crew again.

True!This whole is bearable only because of Shaleen!

seriously even I am hoping the same
the show has many loose ends
saakshi's past is a big question mark
there was supposed to be a love story
I hope we get our answers son
I really want Gorky to come back
this is the only show I see and I am highly disappointed now a days 
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well this is my 2500 post and i really wanted it for a worthy post...

i had diplomatic thoughts while watching th show...may be falling prey to pschizophrenia...lol

i loved the basic concept and ITS execution...ofcourse shree's presence did had an effect...but then something was amiss...nd in arjun lang "kuch toh choot raha tha"

no need to say the show is losing its gem like charm due to abscence of its so talented cast...

cnt say any more
jst hoping against hope our show is back vid its charm

Aisha
bgargate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting episode but execution was very poor ... such silly bloopers ...

Arjun referring to Mahi's husband and father-in-law as Sasur - Daamad

Munna's murder was skipped ... He was involved in the drug trade ... Pinky got entangled because of him ...

----------------

New inspector ... ahannn ... he was good ... will definitely learn a lot in the show ๐Ÿ˜‰