Gaurav Chopraa is 'super committed' to his fans. Read on to know why..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The tall and dashing Gaurav Chopraa lives by the famous Salman Khan dialogue: Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi suntan.'

Yes, the actor does live by his commitments and that's exactly why he has been busy recording voice mails on Facebook.

Why the voice mails?

Well, this Uttaran actor had put up a status saying that he would send a personalized message to all his fans who resort to not bursting crackers this Diwali. And to his surprise, 900 of his fans heeded to the plea.

And to keep up with his promise, the actor has already started recording the voice mails. "I did something similar to this last year too when I recorded 500 to 600 messages. The only thing is that the count has increased this year," observes an elated Gaurav.

"The attempt is to have a happier environment. This year I have also received a lot of confessions where people have told me that they couldn't help but burst crackers last year as they wanted to celebrate Diwali the usual way. But they did not do the same this year as they wanted a message from me," the actor adds.

The artist definitely understands the importance of being a public figure. Keep up the good work, Gaurav!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
tfs...i like him so much...