Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My take on the current scenario..updated part 4,5,6.(last update) - Page 4

bssamyukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Friends,thanks a lot for ur comments...Iam sorry, I was bit busy so could not update aftr Sunday...As I said this will b last update...whether u like it or not  I said that I will end it...One of the readers suggestd me to be bold while writing...but keeping in mind RAYA's age I could not become bold ...but I tried my level best to impress u...

Here comes the update...

RAYA Bed room --part 4

After reaching their room Priya takes one paper frm her bag and hands it over to Ram to sign on it,Ram without evn reading it was about to sigh the paper,but Priya holds hs hand and asks him to read before signing it ...ram says he trusts her more than himself and there is no need to reaed,then Priya says if I cheat you,then ram says he will be the luckiest and happiest person to be cheated by her,withthis a lone tear drops frm her eye and she tells ram to sign it,once aftr signing Priya also signs the paper and she asks ram to sit on his king size chair ...when ram sits on his chair,priya sits on his lap and says now Iam yours my dear golu totally...tthen ram says now means ,priya says the paper which was signed by both of is our marriage form which will be submitted by in the registration  office to make our marriage legal...then ram brings priya close to him and says I do not believe in this paper work priya,anyway if you want us to be legally wedded husband and wife ...Iam ready for it..v r together frm within our hearts priya ...no paper can separate us...saying this he he bends forward to take her lips into his...but with a thud priya gets up with a shy face and says Iam going to change my dress...then ram holds her and asays ab toh hamari shaaadi hogayi hai thoh...by keeping naughty face comes forward and whispers in priyas ears ...toh ...suhaag raat bhi manaliya jaye...kya kehti ho priya...now its priyas turn to blush and her colour of the cheeks turn into deep red...ram holds her by her shoulders and tells her that he has a wish...priya raises her eyebrow to know his wish then ram goes inside and brings the same old red sleeveless nighty which she struggled to wear it during their first honeymoon in Australia.Ram says on that day you were feeling very awkward to wear it infront of me because we were not comfortable with each othr but same day I noticed you frm the corner of my eye ..you were looking stunning and very hot in that..I could not utter anything on that day...Now priyas turn to say aww Mr.Kapoor don't tell me ..liar...and hits on his chestKyon main mard nahi hu kya...mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai agar tum hot hot kapde pehnogi toh samjhi...priya takes nighty and goes inside and comes out  by wearing it...Rams jaw drops after seeing his beauty like this ...he lifts her and keeps her on the bed and slowly whispers in her ear aaj bhi tum utnaa hi hot lag rahi ho kitna us din lag rahi thi...Priya holds rams head in her palms and says aap khush ho na ram...with this ram says kya kaha?khush ho na...ram...priya feels shy and slowly places a soft kiss on his lips and says make me urs ram...ram within no time and in one go was out of his clothes and ready to insert his in hers and on that night they made love thoroughly as if there is no tomorrow...After their love making both lay beside each other by ram keeping his hands on priyas waist and priya s head on rams chest...just holding each other very closely...Priya starts the convo by saying Mr.kapoor sogaye hai kya?Ram reples no...bolo...thak gaye ho kya?...nahi yaar ...mein ye soch raha tha ki iss umar mein bhi bohut maja agaya...enjoyd evry bit of urs...hmm...after few mints silence priya says mr. kapoor mein aap se kuch kehna aur maangna chahati hu...aap mana toh nahi karenge na...Priya agar tum meri saanse bhi mango na mein tumhare liye marne keliye bhi tayyar hu,bas akhri pal mein tumhe mere bagal mein dekhna chahta hum ..with this priya gets up and kisses ram on his lips and says Mr.kapoor mujhe aapki saanse hi maangna pada na..pehle mein apne saans roklungi...both look into each others eyes with love ...After that priya says everything to ram the info what she has gathered and asks  him something to do...Ram agrees without any questions knowing very well that his priya will never let him down...

Next day morning KM breakfast table

Everymember of the Kapoor khandan,juhi and Naina were having their Breakfast including Raya,then vikram enters into the hall calling ram loudly...ram..ram..you know...did u  c the newspaper ram...ram...after seeing vikram like that everyone felt tensed and were eager to know what and why  exactly vikram is here and want to tell to ram..vikram shows a file and a news paper to ram and says ram someone filed a case against KI alleging that v did some fraud and illegal business ..they sent us court notice also...they ve seized our office ,our assets and bank accounts also ram..and they r on their way to KM to seize this KM also...until we clear off all their allegations against us v ve to handover everything to the court..in the meantime v ve to defend our innocence and collect some evidence that their allegations r wrong...I will look after all this ram,u don't take tension and do not worry...By hearing vikram all the ppl whoever is present  in the hall got shockd...then ram starts...how we will handle all this vikram.. v lost our reputation in the market as everything has come in the news paper...no one will lend us any money and our bank accounts r seized...at least v need some money to hire one good lawyer...vikram says iam there na ram ...but how vikram to manage this big family of mine your bank balance is also not sufficient...one day or one week is fine vikram...v don't know how long this court case will go on..how long it take us to come clean and build up our lost reputation in the market ..it may take years also vikram...don't b foolish vikram...its going to be very difficult...and u r saying me don't take tension...how vikram...After listening to the convo between ram and vikram all the family members move frm their places unable to bear the news..particularly bacha party who were used to expensive dresses...cars...cosmetics..parties...discos..clubs ..and what not...who can not enjoy all these here aftr..but they were confident that their dad will do something to come out of this mess and they very well know that their dad will not do anything fraud or cheat anyone...The only concern in their faces is they can no more use the brand name The Ram Kapoor...Priya on the otherhand was noticing every expression of everymember present there...

Priya comes forward and puts a hand on visibly worried rams shoulder and says Mr.Kapoor don't worry ..we will manage..we will shift to one small apptmt..i will start working a lectures again,u can also start consultancy as you r a gem of a business man...other cos will definitely come to you take advise frm you...but who will come to me aftr all this mess ??will anyone trust me anymore??dont worry mr. kapoor v will think of some other option...if v stand unitd in this crisis no one can stop us...don't worry abt our children also...v will definitely look aftr them very well..I know v will not b able to give them all the comforts what they r all having here now but they will also understand and cooperate us in cutting down their expensesand changing their lifestyle...within no second all the kapoor khandan children come forward and hug ram and extend their support ...priya and ram have a big smile on their faces with teary eyes..Juhi and naina did not say and do anysuch thing ...they stood silently and watching every move ...

Later in the afternoon:Raya bedroom---part 5

Priya was busy packing ...pihu enters into the room and says  mom ..u  I wantd to talk to u...priya says to go ahead without looking to her..MOM...I heard everything down..u need not to go anywhere in this age to work undersome one...she comes forward to priya who was not at all looking at pihu and busy packing...pihu puts her hand on priya and tells her pls mom look at me...priya turns to look at her...there were tears in pihus eyes...priya holds her by shoulders...kya hua pihu...why r u like this...pihu hugs priya and starts crying and after few mints she starts saying...mom u know I got a gold medal in my graduation...I did not neglect my studies mom...I remaind as a topper through out which u always wantd me to ...Iam capable of working and looking after my family ,my parents,my siblings...i know its going to be difficult for me to work under someone ...but in the beginning everyone faces them mom...but later I will get adjustd to work...pls mom let me go and work...I always dreamt of working under dads guidance and in his KI...but no issues I will take tips frm dad...I may not earn huge amount in the beginning mom but trust me mom I will climb the ladder fast mom...I can not see any of my family member suffering like this..i know he is true and sincere businessman who can never cheat any one ..not even his enemies...I am sure my dad will come clean and regain everything ...I know mom  I ve been rude and harsh towards u ...v do not ve good terms between us now...u don't trust me and my words anymore but mom this time I request u to give me a chance to show my honesty and responsibility towards my family...pls mom trust me mom...she kneels down and starts crying ...Priya who can not see her princess breaking like this goes to her hugs her and says...my bachha...my princess...who told u that I don't trust u...I know u verywell pihu...I even know that u r very much capable of handling any situation without fear with ur presence of mind and talent...I trusted u 7 years back ...but u failed me pihu...I tried to understand u after coming out of coma...but I could not...u know pihu when u were born I felt like this is my angel...who has given me immense power  and reason to live...I used to feel very proud to see ur honesty and innocence...but 7 years back that incident shatterd me pihu...I felt like killing me myself for my upbringing...u ve failed me pihu...but again now u r asking me to trust u...I will definitely trust u and wantd to see u taking up the responsibility...I trust u my bacha...by saying this priya takes pihu in her embrace ...tears r flowing from their eyes...both remain silent for few minutes

While hugging only pihu again starts ...mumma mujhe dar lag raha hai mumma...then priya breaks the hug and holds pihu by her shoulder and asks why pihu?then pihu says mumma now iam no more brand RamKpoors daughter...the boys whome I ve dumped will come and take revenge na mumma...iam verymuch scared mumma...then priya asks when u know that u r doing wrong by dumping them then why did u do that pihu?

Pihu starts saying mumma...u know on the day of our accident after u were taken to hospital..i went to police station to apologise varuns parents...then I heard Ashwin uncle talking to shrutih aunty that becoz of his influence only varun flirtd me and the photo which he has forwarded me of urs and Ashwin uncles is just a fake one to trap me and I also heard him saying because of his wrong deeds only they r in such a position and lost their son...I without trusting u started hating u thinking that u ve cheatd dad and lie me ..frm that day I lost trust on boys and decided to play with boys and dump them like how varun did to me...no one knows my outside personality ...again after u came out of coma u startd ur investigation and interference  inmy matters...which botherd me ...Iam very sorry for everything mumma...

Priya takes pihus hands in hers and says...pihu everyboy can not be like varun baby...there r many boys who ve got good upbringing and ve very good respect towards women...big example is ur dad,vikram uncle...u do not ve any right to play with anyones feelings pihu...anyway past is past...now u told me everything ..one thing u keep it in mind pihu...b honest to urself...god will punish those who does wrong...here after become responsible and do not play with anybodys feelings pihu...pls come out of this creatd life style of urs...I know one day my princess will get a prince like how I got ur dad..what do u say pihu...a smile appears on pihus face...both mom daughter duo starts packing together...the bond is such...

After one hour same day:Rams study room---part 6

Ram is keeping all important files and books in a suitcase ...juhi enters rams room ...ram sees her and says ..iam sorry juhi ...now iam not in a position to give my helping hand to u...but I promise that whenever I get back everything I will help u..but juhi I did a good job bytransferring priyas shares in you're a/c and I ve also secured some amount for naina in nainas a/c which I did not tell to anybody...both of u need not worry atall for your needs..u both can live comfortably with that amount...after listening to ram juhi says ram I came to tell u something...but everytime whenever I thought of telling u this u surprise me with ur moves...which I think I can not say anymore...I wantd to give back those shares which u ve given me...with them u can start ur life and business again...juhi sorry I can not take back them ...but ram those shares are priyas ..how can I take them..theyshould belong t o u only..but why juhi whydo u want to give them to me...pls juhi ..he was about to say something...priya who was standing near the door comes inside and asks juhi ...juhi u and sid r getting married soon...why don't u give these shares to him to start a new life for both of u instead of giving it to ram..??first juhi was shocked to c priya in the room but composes herself and just stands silently...priya again starts..juhi give them to sid both u need them now...Mr.kapoor and myself will do some thing and plan out something ...I know it will take some time for us to bring back all the comforts but no issues ...v will manage...then juhi says no priya ,ram will not work anywhere...this time priya was stunnd and asks her why cant he?juhi says I cant see him like this..you cant see means...juhi says I ve no answer..just cant c ram like this...then close ur eyes juhi...i cant even do that priya...priya says what??juhi says yes priya u heard it right I can not live without seeing him also..priya and ram both were shocked at her ans...they both at a time says what?yes ram I am deeply in love with u...this time ram was totally shocked and stunnd...both ram and priya screamed at same time what juhi??

Juhi starts telling them...yes priya ..its true I love ur ram...only ur ram verymuch..but before that I would like to tell u something...juhi starts telling them how she managed to manipulate the things when priya was in coma to be in the good books of ram...but later how she has developed feelings for ram and she had nodded her head to fulfill ram s children demands even after knowing they r not correct ...just to gain their confidence ...when I started falling for ram trust me priya I honestly tried to rectify my mistakes and bring back ur children from wrong doings but by then it was out of my hands...and too late and one more thing priya ...iam jealous of u...ram loved and even now loves u only priya...I sometimes wonder how a man can love someone like this...how ever I tried ..he could not become mine..he can not live without u...it was my foolishness to think of taking ur place in rams heart...Iam sorry priya...i can not take this guilt anymore priya..pls forgive me...I can get relieved of my guilt and my wrong doings then only if u take back ur shares.Myself and naina will never come into ur lives again...by saying all this juhi was about to go out of that room..priya holds her hand and says stop juhi...u can not go like this by leaving all of us like this...as v ve promised ur marriage for the sake of nainas adoption...juhi is stunnd...u know juhi there is one person who still loves you and ready to accept youback...juhi raises her eyebrow?priya says yes juhi it is Rajeev who loves you both verymuch and Iam sure he will forgive u for ur wrong doings...go and apologise him...he will accept u whole heartedly juhi...with this priya and juhi hug each other and promise each other to remain as friends...now ram is a relieved man ...a smile appears on his cute face..

After 2 months :Raya room----climax

Priya...Iam very happy that everything got sorted out and every one is settld  ...manna padega ...tumhara mind bahut sharp hai yaar...kya plan implement kiya hai tumne sabko raaste par lane keliye ...starting frm vikram bringing news to juhis confession...

Mr. kapoor ..u know without ur support and trust it would not ve been possible..u stood beside me like a rock...

But priya one thing iam still not yet convinced...that night u told me everything except juhis love towards me..why so...
Hmm ...I know Mr. kapoor even if I tell u at that time u wont believe me and more over I was afraid if u go and ask juhi straight away how u asked esha to come and clarify my doubt...later if she denies then I will b in a soup and u may not trust me and my plan will not get implementd..i wand u to hear it frm her mouth...u remember Mr.kapoor when u told me that rajat loves me then I also did not believe u...same policy applies here also..what do u say mr. kapoor??

Oh my god priya you r genious...takes her in his embrace and gives a soft kiss on her lips...and whispers in her ears ..I LOVE U PRIYA...

LOVE U TOO Mr.Kapoor...

Ye kya priya ab toh budhe bhi ho gaye hai ab toh ram kaho yaar...

Hmm I love u ram...

Both sleep peacefully

The end...

Hi friends...

I know its very long and boring..but I ve no other option..as promised I had to complete and put it in front of u...some how I managed to write this...I very well know it's a bad story but as I said I ve no time to think for a betr story and write...pls forgive me if u find any mistakes...pls do comment.

Thanks and regards...Samyukta.

Edited by bssamyukta - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all parts were nice ending was good
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice lovely 😳
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update nd perfect end..
Romatic one..😳
It was not at all a bad story.. 😃
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 4 5 6
it was really intesrting to read all 3 parts in one go loved how u made Priya to slove the problam without making anyone villan u did gud justic to story i really liked it... also it was hot & sizzling of RaYa & too gud do wite more often would love to read more...
anupam_dil thumbnail
yaar I said BOLD not in that terms it is about font  like bold,italic or underline to make a paragraph look very good as and when you look at it you feel like reading it legible... you see this is the meaning of me telling...ok now I am  going to read the updates and then I will comment on them thanks that you read the reply and reacted to it... Edited by anupam_dil - 10 years ago
anupam_dil thumbnail
yaar story toh bahuth achhi hai 😛and sorry I could not tell you clearly but any ways you wrote nicely I liked the story👏...and we know to give time to writing itself is very big thing as you have many things to do in your life👍🏼...thanks for completing the story😛
bssamyukta thumbnail

yaar anupam mujhe pata nahi tha ki font vali bold ki baat kar rahe the...i thought the other bold ...anyway thanks for reading and taking time out for commenting..

thanks and regards
samyukta
bssamyukta thumbnail
Thanks tulshan,vironika,leena and lpsakshi for reading ,liking and commenting...thanks a lot again..
thanks and regards
samyukta
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts in one go
lovely story and love romantic part too😳
please write some more like this. this is not at all bore and not at all bad