Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
" priya ya kya talike han juhi se baat karne ka"  ram angrily ask priya ..
"kya talika matlab pihu meri beti han mai jab chahe use sawal pucch sakti hun, aur iss mai mujhe kisi ke interfere nahi chahiya... " priya angrily reply to ram...
"interfere matlab kya han priya, jab in saat saal tum nahi tha tab juhi sab ko samahl rahe the ta usske to haq banta han interfere karne ka..: ram irritatingly says her...
juhi is feeling very happy at her heart that ram is supporting her not priya.. pihu also seems happy coz her dad is supporting her favorite juhi ma...

priya is very hurt hearing this from ram.. for the last time she looks at ram and leaves the room... saying sorry to juhi ram also leaves the places.. pihu hugs juhi and says tnx juhi ma, I love u... u r the best mom... juhi also hugs her back... Priya locks herself in her room... sitting on the floor she is crying bitterly... she knows that everything is changed here.. no one is happy to see her alive... specially her child and juhi... She is feeling that she is the most lonely person in this world.. she gives her best to make her children a good and honest person.. but this 7 year makes her children liar and a spoil child... she is really hurt because of ram.. he is now totally a changed person.. his priority is now juhi and her daughter... .. why go why u save me... it will be good for everyone if I had died in that accident... Priya murmurs... after several hours later priya gets up from the floor... her body is not supporting her.. she is feeling weak and.. shattered.. some how she manages to stands in her own feet... she goes to wash room... for splashing some water in her face...

comes out from the washroom she  unlock the door and sits on the bed.. she is really shatter now.. tears r not willing to stop.. she cant explain anyone how she is feeling now.. the pain that is given by her husband and child is unbearable... covering her face priya is weeping silently... kush is passing from raya room.. when he sees that her angel is crying, he steps into the room and goes near her.. he sits beside her... and places her palms on her shoulder.. priya hurriedly wipes her eyes and looks at kush...
"mom aap ro kyun rahi ho sab this han na" kush asks her ..
" haan thik hun mai, tu bata tu ya achanak kya ka rahe han? Priya changes the topic and asks her..
" kya mai aap k pass nahi aa sakti? Kush sadly asks her
"kyun nahi aa sskti, tu to mera special baccha han jab chahe meri pass to a sakta han" saying this priya kiss his on his forehead..
kush is longingly looking at priya.. he knows that her angel is very hurt.. he can sees that.. he takes priays hand in his and says
"mom mai aap k beta hun na??"
"haan tu meri sabse accha aur ek lota beta han" priya smilingly reply him..
" mom mai aab bara ho gayi hun, aap koi bhi problem mujhese share kar sakte han" kush confidently says her..
"I know baccha ki meri kush aab bara ho gaya han, saccha mai baccha thik hun mai ... priya reply him..
" mom juhi aunty k bhajase aap aur dad k beech duriya aagay,, mai thik bol raha hun na? kush ask priya..
priya cant now hide her pain anymore.. she is looking at the floor.. her eyes again becomes wet.. kush makes her look at his eyes and says.
." mom aap jane k baad ya sab kuch change ho gaya nahi pihu pehle jaisa han nahi myra pari... dad bhi change ho gaya... .. juhi aunty aab iss ghar mai aap k jagah le liya aur iss k liya kahi na kahi dad aur ghar k sab jimeder han... aap ko pata han mom pihu ne dad ko force bhi kiya juhi aunty ko shadi karne k liya.. uss din jab aap k tabiyat bohat kharap ho gaya tha tab dad shadi k mandap se uth ke aap k pass gaye the iss liya shadi nahi wo pai juhi aunty se...
hearing all this priya is so shocked that she can able to blank her eyes... kush added, I know mom ya sab mujhe apko bolna nahi chaiya but mai apko itna hurt nahi dekh sakti aur app hi to bolte the hamehsa sach bolna chahiya chahe sach kitna bhi karbhi kyan na ho...
priya hug kush tightly and wipes in his shoulder.. she is feeling now cheated she never imagine that ram will divorce her for getting married someone else... whatever ram and juhi is doing that means that ram also likes her and wants to see her happy... priya made her mind.. she knows that she has to take a decision for everyone happiness...  she separates from kush and says " aaj mai na khud ko bohat lucky mehesoos kar rahi hun ki tu mera beta han... I love u baccha.. priya gives him a faint smile.. love u too mom.. I cant see u in pain it hurts me so plz be happy always... kush reply...

priya is waiting in her room for ram.. she already packs her luggage.. she inform  shuhani  that she is coming to her place.. hearing this shuhani is very happy... finally she will be able to live with her special person... Ram enters the room he sees that priya is standing near the dressing table... priya can feels his presences.. priya take s  a deep breath and turns towards ram.. ram is also looking at her.. something is missing from priya ram is thinking that..
priya comes near ram and stands in front of  ram.. it is really getting very hard for priya to control her teas.. she takes his  hand on her hands she places her mangalshutra on his palm... ram is confusingly looking at priya... before ram can says anything priya says to ram..
" mr kapoor aab ajad han sam riste se, mujhse.. aap apne zindegi phirse start kar sakte han, mai aap ko promise karti hun, kabhi aap meri sakal tak nahi dekhenge.. ram tries to say some things but priya stops him and continue...mai janti hun aur mehesoos bhi kar skata hun meri ya aane sab ko kitna taklif ho rhai han.. koi bhi happy nahi han.. aap bhi nai... nahi meri bacche .. wo bacche jiske kushi k liya jinke life ko better banana k liya mai apna sab kuch de diya tha...  par mai aab aisa ma hun jiske pas ya haq bhi nahi han ki khud k bcche ko dant sakte han aur kehe sakte han ki kya galat han aur kya sahi han... mujeh pata meri hone se na hone se kisi ko ya farak nahi padegi... Meri liya aap aur juhi shadi nahi kar patyi... iss k liya I m sorry.. ram is shockingly looking at priya. how she knows that.. before ram says anything priya added.. jo meri liya nahi ho saka wo aab hogi.. maine jo hall sid aur juhi k nam mai booked kiya tha aab wo wedding hall aap k aur juhi k nam pe booked han... sid se bhi maine baat kar liya han use kyun prblm nahi.. mr kapoor aab aap ajad han mujse hamasek liya... aur aap k bacche bhi... aise bhi aap k bacche ko mujhse accha juhi ne samahla han aage bhi samahlegi ... Mujhe ruk nake koshis mat kariya mai nahi rukungi jo ghar jo baccha aab mera nahi han wo mujhe ruk khud ko insult nahi karna han.. aur ek baat ram  agar aaj jo right aap juhi ko diya ho hi right mai rajat ko deti to kaisa lagta aap ko rajat bhi mujhe bohat help kiya jab mai akele thi.. iss ka matlab ya nahi ki rajat pihu k baap han... Aur aab jab hum dono k beech koi pyaar nahi bacha to ek shate rehene ka koi matlab nahi.. aap apke life juhi k shate start kar sakte han..."
priya does not give any chance to ram to says anything.. priya knows that whatever ram wills says that will increases her pain.. she takes her luggage and goes to myra and paris room.. she knocks their room door...and enters into the room.. mom aap ya iss waqt? Sab thik han pari ask priya.. priya hands over there credit card to them and says...
" I m leaving this house for forever... I become now headache for everyone life... .. tum log mujhse jayeda tumare juhi ma kopyaar karte ho aur mai chati hun jisko tum log jayda pyaar akro uske shate raho...
Pari holds priyas hand.. mom look at me.. pari can sees her mom eyes r red and shallow .. her face is showing how hurt she is...
"ek minutes mom" pari says.. pari takes out her luggage from cupboard and hurriedly packs her luggage... she comes out from the changing room holding her luggage..
"now we can leave mom".. pari says to priya..
priya and myra confusingly looking at pari..
" pari tu kaha jah rahi han " priya finally asks her... " aap k shate mom" pari casually reply..
" tu kyun jayegi? Tu kya rehe payegi  ya aiso aram k zindegi k chod k ?? meri shate jayegi to tujeh srif takilf hogi? Tu ya ruk aapne behen ur dad k pass. Priya reply her in pain voice...
" mom y 7 saat sal sab kuch tha meri pass srif aap nahi thi.. 7 saats al mai sayed kabhi realize nahi ki agar aap hote to life kaisa hota par jab aap phirs humare zindegi mai aaye tab maina realizes ki, aap k bina kitna incomplete hi ma.. sab kcuh hote bhi kuch nahi tha meri pass... Mai ya luxurious life chod sakti hun par mai aap ko khona nahi chati hun mom.. plz jaha bhi aap jaye mujhe le jaye mai aap k beti hun adjustment karna mujhe ata han...
Priya opens her arms her eyes again build up with tears.. pari run towards her mom and hugs her tightly...
" mom mai bhi aap k shate chal raha hun.. a voice coems from behind.. priya and pari looks back.. ksuh is standing behind them with his luggage...
" kush tu " before priya says further more kush stops her and says " mom mujhe meri priya angel k shate rehena han plz mujhe mat rokiya" kush makes a baby face.. kush also joint with pari and priya again tightly... 
myra does not know what she do.. she is feeling very confused... Mom kya mai bhi aap k shate joint kar shata hun.. mujhe aap teeno k shate rehena han.. looking at the floor myra says..mai pari kush aur aap k bina nahi rehe paoungi mujhe bhi le chalo mom plz.. myra making a sad face... ek minutes.. myra says .. she packs her luggage and comes out from changing room...

priya myra pari and comes all gather in the all with their are luggage...  ram juhi naina pihu and sid is sitting on the hall.. ram is very tensed and also very angry at priya to accused him for not love her anymore...
when ram looks that myra pari and kush is also standind beside priya he asks them.. where r u going??
We all r going with mom kush reply..
"what? Ram shockingly asks him..
yes dad mai pari aur myra mom shate jah rahe han... jah mom rahegi wo hum rahenge... bohta saal ji liya mom k bina aur nhi jina hum ko... kush reply..."
tumare mom apne marzi se iss ghar ko chod jah rahi han kisine unko jane ko nahi bolo.. ram sternly replys to ksuh...
" mom ko kisi ne jane nahi bola par rukegi kyun.. roj roj aap k aur juhi aunty k romance dekh ne k liya... Ek baat bolo dad jab mom nahi tha tab har roj mom k liya aap rohte the par jab mom han tab har roj unke compare aap juhi aunty ks hate karte han kyun??? Aap ko kya ek baar bhi ais anhi lagta iss se mom kitna taklif hoti han... mom hum logo k unko kok mai 9 mahene tak rakha tha hum logo ko bada krne k liya raat raat jaghte the..aap k pass bhi to time nhi tha hum logo k liya tab... tab to mom hum logo k dad aur mom dono the.. tab to mom kabhi aap ko kisi aur k shate compare nahi kiya.. to aab kyun karte han aab baat baat pe... dad ek baat clearly bol du juhi ma bohat kuch kiya humare liya janti hun mai, par iss mai inka bhi kuch fayeda tha.. agar mom uss time inko job nhi deti to aaj pata nahi kaise hal me reheat... u know what dad today I m feeling very sorry for mom that she  waste her time to raise ur children... aaj agar mom shate nahi diya dad to kabhi khud ko shate aakhe nhi mila paungi... Plz hum logo ko rukhne k koshis mat ki jiya... aur pihu di aap mujhe na abhi ap k upar pity feel kar rahi hun... jab time aayege na tab aap ko bhi pata chalega kyun feel lar rhai hun...
saying all this pari holds priyas hand and says chaliya mom.. mai ya ek minutes bhi ruka nahi chati hun... Before leaving the house priay looks at ram eyes... she is miserable to leaving her man.. but her man is not her anymore.. he stars to like someone else... ...

priya is sitting on the bed myra pari kush is sleeping on her lap.. shuhani is sitting beside her.. her head is rested on her shoulder... priya is lovingly caressing her  kids head... she is feeling much more relax now...

this is my view in current track.. i hope u guyz like it.. i m so frustrated and disappointed to watch balh that i angrily write this part... if u guyz like it then i will continue it... waiting for ur feedback..and dont forget to hit the like button...

fiza darling this update specially for u...
Edited by aiyathasan - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

so sweet of u pari... ❤️ muahhh
perfect os...
what priya did was much needed..
superb os...
plz janu junior aur senior juhi ko yahan se hatao... 😡
truely pari khus hi priya k bachhe h ...
next part jaldi do
Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U have written wonderfully and all are frustrated with the current track and as shown in the promo I think that ram will support juhi instead of priya continue soon will wait for the next part
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os...me too frustated with the whole scenario and rams attitude towards priya...but cant do anything...have to bear it...chalo...anyways...nice attempt
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same as my tought daily i m hvng this in my horrbl dreams
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very brilliant script...!!!
Gels well with thr present trck...!!!

The frustration on the present trck is purely seen...!!!
Seriously toleratng juhis drma...and rams attitude...

Rajat part was very true...
Hope priya has those lines evn in the serial...!!!

Good work.. 😊
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii dear ,present frustated track..
this is much intresting and peaceful line ..loved it ...
thank you so much 
sravz23 thumbnail
loved it.do continue sooon.
viny_queen thumbnail
priya do this too ram then i m really happy😃
RAYAFAN2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dis is awesome im feeling very frustrated to  nd i so wish dis actually happens