Rab ne banadi jodi LOL

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a few things to say about yesterday's episode...
First I really want to express my feelings about the next hot and happening couple πŸ€£ (This is just a joke... no couple can be as hot and happening as RaYa β€οΈ)

So Priya has fixed Sid and Juhi's marriage... kya jodi hai? Match made in heaven! πŸ˜†
Jab voh Sid ke kamre mein gayi thi...tab mujhe laga ki she belongs there... she blended into the room perfectly... she'll be very happy there I think. Aur BALH ka motto... shaadi ke baad pyaar hote hote ho hi jata hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

and Priya- she has the right idea... if she knows about Juhi and Ram almost getting married or Juhi being in love with Ram, then she's made a good plan- Marry her off quickly so that she doesn't come between her and Ram. 

Okay on to the next thing about yesterday... I personally like the background story of Suhani- Priya, I think Suhani will have more of a role soon... It will be nice to see their bonding, as Suhani is more like choti Pihu... Suhani reflects what choti Pihu would have been like had she not gone off the rails at 15. I found the scene with Suhani and Priya very cute, and it shows that Priya definitely has one person's support if her kids do go against her. Which I'm very unsure about- I don't think Myra will go against her mother... because her look to Naina yesterday was like a mini sherni look... but then again things can change.

The scene in the Green Room... Priya is very smart! She isn't allowing Ram to touch her until they get remarried... but as punishment she's sleeping in the same bed as him... πŸ‘πŸ‘, so she's tempting Ram but not allowing him to go any further πŸ€£ 

But what I don't understand is... Why? Why is Ram not being impatient? I mean shouldn't he be more interested in remarrying Priya than sorting out Juhi's marriage. Ex- Biwi ne mana kiya ke voh unhe chu nahi sakta, limits cross nahi kar sakte jab tak doobara shaadi nahi hoti, toh phir Ram jaldi jaldi shaadi kyun nahi karta Priya se... in Priya's words "saath saal ka hisab" hai, jald se jald chukana accha hota hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

also the scene where Priya tells Ram that they should get remarried was very cute  her arm on his shoulder β€οΈ and those smiles and blushes .

I didn't like the ring exchange scene  Ram and Priya gave their rings πŸ˜² not good... 

As always, Sakshi looked absolutely stunning β€οΈ  and loved the fact that Ram- Priya scenes were together, but separate from everyone else... (Naseem- voh dono saath mein akele the frame meinπŸ˜†!) 

Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis.
It was hilarious seeing juhi sid engagement. πŸ˜† New couple in the making. 🀣
Why did Ram and Priya have to give their rings to them especially to Juhi?!   πŸ˜‘
Cant wait to see Raya marrying again. 😳
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is quite funny but good points...
When priya gave her ring for juhi I was like oh no...but when ram too gave his then it's balance out...
Sid n juhi not bad...par juhi ki shadi mamaji se hoti nah... Then jodi kamal ka hota...
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Nice analysis.
It was hilarious seeing juhi sid engagement. πŸ˜† New couple in the making. 🀣
Why did Ram and Priya have to give their rings to them especially to Juhi?!   πŸ˜‘
Cant wait to see Raya marrying again. 😳

πŸ˜† The new couple have good chemistry πŸ€£
I'm wondering what the ring scene really meant... maybe it was Priya's way of sending a message to Juhi, that she can take her ring, she can claim everything else but Ram will never be hers... Or maybe I'm just over analysing things πŸ˜† it might not have meant anything... but still I hated that bit... also, the rings not fitting- it only suited Ram- Priya's engagement. 

I'm excited for RaYa's remarriage too ... but it seems to be a long way away right now. πŸ˜­
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

It is quite funny but good points...
When priya gave her ring for juhi I was like oh no...but when ram too gave his then it's balance out...
Sid n juhi not bad...par juhi ki shadi mamaji se hoti nah... Then jodi kamal ka hota...

🀣 Juhi aur Mamaji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haan yeh jodi kamal toh hai! and it makes sense... Mamaji ko ready made family milta, itne saal bachelor tha, he should have settled down with Juhi... imagine Naina calling Mamaji "dad" πŸ€£

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I don't like ring exchange part.  
even I also don't understand y Ram is not eager to marry Priya.
and yes she looks very beautiful yesterday.😳
abb jab pata chal hi gaya hai ki juhi ram se pyar karti hai toh muje Juhi ka KM mein rehna hi nahi pasand. jitna dur uthna achha.
Good points.

peeyara thumbnail
haan sharam dono same frame mai akele the🀣
3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good to see sid changing and he is dng for bhai he is changed 
At the end this is what happens who ever used to ahte Ram they end up loving him first Niharika who sacrificed her life  now Sid 
i still think juhi is positive
Only good thing abt epi was Ram in marron kurta and that million dollar smile
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3vennela

good to see sid changing and he is dng for bhai he is changed

At the end this is what happens who ever used to ahte Ram they end up loving him first Niharika who sacrificed her life now Sid
i still think juhi is positive
Only good thing abt epi was Ram in marron kurta and that million dollar smile

and Ram's cute laugh! 😊
Juhi is not an easy character to analyse πŸ˜† at times it seems like she's really sweet but then sometimes I think she is being overly sweet because she is negative.
And also, I feel like there is a reason why Rajeev is only back for his daughter... He's making no attempts to get Juhi back... So maybe there is something fishy about her character.

And I also found it strange how all of a sudden she is okay to marry the ex-con sid, when previously she kicked up a fuss and also didn't mention that there are cases against Rajeev that could be brought up. I feel like she agreed to get married to Sid so that she can stay in KM and constantly be around Ram πŸ˜†
3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

and Ram's cute laugh! 😊
Juhi is not an easy character to analyse πŸ˜† at times it seems like she's really sweet but then sometimes I think she is being overly sweet because she is negative.
And also, I feel like there is a reason why Rajeev is only back for his daughter... He's making no attempts to get Juhi back... So maybe there is something fishy about her character.

And I also found it strange how all of a sudden she is okay to marry the ex-con sid, when previously she kicked up a fuss and also didn't mention that there are cases against Rajeev that could be brought up. I feel like she agreed to get married to Sid so that she can stay in KM and constantly be around Ram πŸ˜†

there is lot inconsistency i felt juhi is positive coz she was genuine with pihu and also she hasnt told anything to priya yet
And yes may be Juhi thinks that she can be around Ram so that she can stare at him 24*7πŸ˜†