Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

a swaron os ~ aakhir dil ne keh he de dil ki baat

chinudolly thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
~swaron ~
well  friends i  m  writing  this  story just  4  my  bestie buddy  mehvash 
user id" dashinggirl" as  she  wanted me  2 write  a  swaron story  , i  hope  u  like  it  mehvash  ,sorry  in advance  ifu  dont  like it , i  tried  my  best yaar  😛 i cant  write  better  than  this 😆, 

~~aakhir dil ne keh he de dil ki baat~~
(aur qubool  kiya  apna pyaar 😉)

this  story  starts  from  where  d  swayam  did  break  up  with sharon  and  sharon  is heart broken  and  so  she  try  a  lot  2  convince swayam 2  get  back  together  , as  u  saw  in  d last few  episodes , she  is  trying her  best  ,  she  wears  chudidaar  2  impress  swayam ,and  swayam  was  mesmerized  by  just  1 look  of sharon  in that attire  ,  her  anklets  ,  her  beautiful  face  ,her silky  hair  and   only  one  word  was  ringing in swayam's    heart  loudly  so  loudly  "  KHOOBSURAT  , KHOOBSURAT ,  KHOOBSURAT  ,KHOOBSURAT  , KHOOBSURAT  "  but  somehow  he  controlled  himself  and  his  feelings  of love  which  starts  blooming  in  his  heart  seeing sharon  ,  but  d  thing  which  was  still   breaking n  hurting  swayam  was  that  " what  mistake  had  he  committed  that  sharon  never  accepts  him  , she  can love  him , care  4  him  but  then  why  cant  she accept  her  love  4 him  in  front  of  everyone  , was he that  bad  ,2  not  even  deserve  sharon's  acceptance  as   her  boyfriend... why  does  she  keep  insulting  him  ,  why  cant  she  understand  that  her  every  word  of  rejection  n insults  just  kills  him  from  inside  and  hurts  him  like  hell   " this  time  he  has  decided  2  not  forgive  her  or   melt  so  easily  
pls  open  d  following link in  other  tab 

but  on  d  other side  sharon  was  also  hurt from  inside seeing  d rude  behavior  of swayam ,  and it  was  really   hurting her  2  see  her  love ignoring  him  ,the  love  who  could  do  anything  4  him , d love  who   dies  2  be  with  her is  ignoring  him  , that  was  really  piercing  her  from inside ,  her  efforts were  going  in  vain , sharon  was  yearning  4  swayam's  love  she  was  feeling  alone  , just  alone  without  him  , he  was  there  but  was  not  with  her  ,  she  was  missing  him ,  d  old swayam  , may  be  she realized  d  value  of  a  precious  loved one  after  loosing  him  ,  she  used  2  miss  him a  lot , she  miss him  like  hell , she  miss  his  love  , his soft talks  
sharon  (was sitting  in  d  rehearsal  hall  alone  , all  alone , 2 nd  day of  her  new  attire  , she  was  wearing  white  chudidaar , she  was saying  n  asking 2 herself  ) -  why  is  all  this  happening  ?????????  has  swayam  changed  or  his love  4  me  changed  ??????????  ( tears starts  forming  in  her  eyes reminiscing  d  old days  )  there  was  a  time  when  he  could  do  anything  4 me , but  now  , he  is  hardly  bothered  about  me  ,  i  know   i  have  done  a  mistake  ,  a  very  big  mistake  ,  and  not  even once  but  most  of   d  time  i  was  rude  2  him  ,  very rude  but i  m  really  very  sorry 4 that  , cant  u  give  me one  more  chance  ?? i   miss u  swayam 😭😭😭  i  really  miss  MY swayam ,  
aur    swayam   tum  to  mere liye  kuch  bhi   kar  sakte the  na , ab kya  hogaya  ,  kya  itna  easy  hai  mujhe  ignore  karna  tumhare  liye  ,  kya  itna  easy  hai  mere bina  rehna  ,  kya  itna  easy  hai  mere  pyaar  ko ,apne  pyaar  ko  bhulana  ,  kya itna  easy  hai  tumhare  liye  move  on karna  ????????????  i  know  ki  mistake  maine  ki hai   but  ab  isse  sahi  bhi  main  he  karungi  , maine  tumhe  bahut  hurt  kiya  hai  na , to  ab main  he  tumhe  manaungi  , 
maine  he  tumhe  apni  zindagi  se  duur  bheja  hai na  to  main  he  tumhe  meri zindagi  main  vapis  bhi  leke  aaungi   (she  wipes her   tears  and  gets up  
she go  directly  2  d  canteen  where  d  whole  gang  is  sitting  including  swayam  , 
listen  d  following  song  in other  tab  ,sorry  couldnt  get  better  song  
all  saw   her  coming  fastly  , and then swaron  little  eyelock... swayam  again get  lost  in  her  beauty  , after all  he is our romeo  so  he  also  cant  stop  himself  from  getting  lost  in his lady  love  😉😆
sharon  goes in  front  n  take  a  mike (dont ask  from  where  it  came 😆)  
and  says  loudly  
sharon  (with  tears  in  her  eyes ) - SWAYAM  I LOVE  U  ,  I  REALLY  LOVE  U  SWAYAM  ,
(all gets up  totally  shocked  ki  kya   ye vahi sharon  hai  jo  swayam  ko  hate  karti  thi ,  no this  is  not  kyunki   ye  to  swayam  se   bahut  pyaar  karti  hai  bahut  zyada  , dikhta  hai  unki  pyaari   aankho  main  , but  vo sab  kaise  nahi   dekh  paaye  uske friends  hoke  bhi  ,boys  raising  their  hand showing   chemistry  hehe  ) 
( rey  n  swayam smiling  in  between  their tears  )
sharon (Continued  with  tears  falling from  her  eyes  )- SEE  THE  SHARON RAI  PRAKASH  HAS  FALLEN  4  U  MADLY   , U  WERE  RIGHT  ,AND SEE  U  GOT  SUCCESSFUL  IN MAKING   ME  FALL  IN  LOVE  WITH  U  ,(bringing  tears  in  swayam's  eyes  as well )
  (keeping one  hand  on  her  ear and says  cutely  n innocently  )  - I  M  SORRY   SWAYAM ,  I M   REALLY  VERY  SORRY  4  HURTING  U  EVERY  TIME  , I  KNOW   I  M BAD  , VERY  BAD  N  RUDE  ,  PAR  KYA  KARUN BIRTH  SE  HE  AISE HE  HUN (  swayam  nods  in  a  refusal  ,saying in  heart  ki nahi  vo  aisi  nahi  hai  , bilkul  bhi nahi   vo  to  bahut pyaari  hai , uski   siren  sharon hai  ,  chillati  zarur hai  par  pyaar  bhi  bahut  karti  hai  re 😛😳 )
SHARON  - I  REALLY  LOVE  U  SWAYAM  , PLS  COME  BACK  2  ME  ,  PLS  COME BACK 2 UR  SHARON  , I CANT  LIVE  WITHOUT  U  , I   CANT,   I  KNOW  U  R  HURT  very  hurt  because  of  me  AND  VERY ANGRY  WITH  ME  BUT  PLS  MAAN  JAO  NA  AB 😭, MERE  LIYE   PLEASE  FORGIVE  ME  
( EVERYONE  CHEERS   - COME ON SWAYAM , COME ON )
bharat  -  teri  laila  maan  gayi  re  , jaa apni   bhaav  khane  wali  sharon  ke  paas  ,  😆
 nil - yaa dude ,  come on  forgive her  yaar  , she  love  u  a  lot  and  u  also   love her so much  😳
rey  -  come on  swayam  , ab  to maaf  karde  usse   ,😊 dekh tere  liye vo  kitni  badal  gayi  hai  ,  sabke   saamne  maafi  bhi  maang  rahi  hai  aur  uska love  bhi  accept  kar  rahi  hai  ...  forgive  her and  patch  up  with  her  . 
vicky - yaa  dude  be  together  with  her  isse  pehle ki  uska  mood  change  ho  jaaye  😛😛
rinni -  ya  she  is  sharon  , sharon  rai  prakash , 
simmi -  ab  to  maan  jaa yaar 

but  then  suddenly  she  starts   coughing  , as  she  had  an  asthma attack because  of taking  tensions  n  crying  so  much  😭.  so  she ran  away  coughing   before  swayam could  handle  her  and  swayam  go  behind her  ... he  knew   where  would she  have  gone  ,  
she  reach  d  terrace   , she  was  coughing  badly  , she  was  having  problem  in  breathing  
swayam  reach  there and  immediately   gives  her   inhaler  and  make  her sit  n  relax  
after  sometime  
the gang  also  come  there  but  rey  stop  them  at  d entrance  and they  watch  them  from  there 
but swaron  didnt  saw  them  
swayam -  tum thik  ho sharon  , u  ok  na  
sharon  nods  in  yes
swayam -  sharon  tum  bhi   na  had  karti  ho yaar  , kya  zarurat  thi  itna  zyada  stress  lene  ki  hmmm ,  apna   khayal  to   rakha  he  nahi  jata  na  tumse ,  kyun  rakhogi  ,  tumhe  kya  faraq  padta  hai  , hmm  
pata hai  kitna  hurt  hota  hai  tumhe  iss condition  main  dekh ke  mujhe  hmmm 
sharon  -  aur   tumhe  pata  hai  mujhe  kitna  hurt  hota  hai  jab  tum  mujhe ignore  karte  ho  ,  ya  jab  tum  mujhse   baat  nahi  karte ,  i  love  u  swayam  ,sachi  dil  se i  love  u  a  lot  , main tumse  pyaar  karti  hun  swayam  bahut  zyada  pyaar  ,  and  tumhare  bina  main  nahi reh  sakti  ,  ek  din  bhi  nahi  , ek  pal  bhi  nahi
and  hug  swayam  ,  swayam  also  hug  her  back  saying  -  i  love  u  too  sharon  , main  bhi tumse   bahut   pyaar  karta   hun  , bahut  zyada  ,  meri  zindagi  tum ho  ,  har  sapno  tum  ho  , har  khushi  tum ho , sach  bataun  to  ab  meri  aashiqui  bhi  tum  he  ho  😉
 they  both  hug  each  other  as  if they  r  hugging  their  lives  ,  their  hearts  were  beating on  just  one  tune  that's   love  n  only  love  , true  love  4 each  other  .. 
sharon (broke  d hug  and  say  )- agar  itna  he  pyaar  karte  ho   to  mujhse  duur  he  kyun  gaye  , 😛
swayam  wipes  her  tears - kyunki  sharon  rai  prakash  ka attitude  mujh main  aagaya  tha  😆
sharon -  haha  very  funny  ,   to  mujh  main  attitude  hai  😲????????
swayam  -  nahi , 😛  pyaar  , sacha  pyaar  ,  dekho  tumhari  aankho  main  jhilmila  raha  hai  ,  
sharon  blushes  listening  that  
swayam  -  tumhe  pata  hai  tum  blush  karte  hue  kitni  pyaari  lagti  ho  
sharon(cutely  says ) - kitni??????
swayam  kisses  her  , he kiss her  on  left  cheek  and  then  on  right  cheek  , making  her  blush even  more  😳😳
swayam (smiling  )-  itni zyada ki   tumhe  kiss  karne  ko dil  karta  hai  , 😆😉
sharon  smiles  listening  that  
swayam -  vaise  ek baat  kahun  ,  jisse  kehne  ke  liye  main  betaab  ho  raha  hun  , ki  tum  iss  dress main  bahut  khoobsurat  lag  rahi  ho , bahut  pyaari  😳
sharon-  sach  
swayam - much 
while  d  gang  was so  happy n laughing  2 see  their 2 cute friends turning  into  a   cute  love birds  and  a  beautiful couple 😳
~~~~~~~  end of  this   os ~~~~~~~~~~
so tell  me how  was  it  ?????????????   u all   like  it  or not , 
if  u  all  like  it  from heart  then  pls  do  like  n comment  from  heart  
even  if  not  then  pls  forgive  me  as it  was my  first try on  swaron  that  too  just  4  my  bestie friend  
i  hope  u  like  it  mehvash 
take  care  n  keep  smiling  always  

Edited by chinudolly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_PanCake_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsum...very very very nyc os 😊 Edited by mehreen_taarey - 10 years ago