Sid Kissed Roli & Roli's million marriages! Reaction Post!

Posted: 10 years ago
there was 2 small Rosid scene today. I am only mentioning Rosid scenes. first was Roli coming home worried and simar asking whats wrong, then sid coming in and telling dimmar about how Roli, his wife, and dimmars sister, impressed sonia. the other scene was after mausiji convincing Roli to get info out of Sid about his meeting. Roli comes,runs and hugs Sid, Sid asks whats the tension, Roli replies nothing, Sid says so Roli just wanted to get a hug. she says I love you to sid. Sid kisses Roli and says I love you back and hugs her back. 😳

ROSID KISS ❤️

Then Roli getting info from Sid about his tmws meeting 😭 (Sid as always being stupid told the whole thing to Roli) 😭 Roli saying to herself I know I am breaking Sid ji's trust again 😭 but I have to do this for jhanvi. I dont know whether to be happy or sad about this scene. why Roli, why, why do you always keep all the secrets from your husband 😭 why do you listen to this stupid, good for nothing family 😡

the rest of the episode was 😡 Poor Roli, I feel bad for her 😭  if i had a gun I would have killed cvs, simar, mausiji, jhanvi for their stupid plan and forcing Roli for this marriage. 😡 

Mausiji, Really everything is going to be alright 😡 

If you love Shaurya, go marry him yourself. 😡

and about the precap Sid and sonia will not see Rosim, i am pretty sure they will hide or tell them some lie. 😡

SO ROLI'S Million Marriages, CV'S

Never in a million years we would have thought we will be here to bash our Roli, (yes we bash sid, but that's different) but Roli's million marriages and trillion pheras made me to make this post.

First of all is marriage some kind of joke? Why are you people making a mockery out of its purity.

Marriage is a union of 2 souls in to 1. And all those pheras have a meaning, you don't just take them for the thought of it. Husband & wife make each other promises, that what those pheras mean you stupid illiterate crap ki cvs.

Marriage is sacred, so here is for illiterate and dumbo cvs what marriage means and what those seven pheras actually mean

Marriage is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between Spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, between them and their children, and between them and their in-laws.When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal.

Seven pheras

1. In the first round or phera, the couple prays to God for plenty of nourishing and pure food. They pray to God to let them walk together so that they will get food.

2. In the second round, the couple prays to God for a healthy and prosperous life. They ask for the physical, spiritual and mental health from God.

3. In the third Phera the couple prays to God for wealth. They ask God for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together. Also, they pray so that they can walk together to get wealth.

4. In the fourth round the couple prays to God for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families.

5. The bride and groom together pray for the beautiful, heroic and noble children from God in the fifth step.

6. In the sixth holy round around the fire, the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other.

7. In the final seventh round the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime. The husband says to his new wife that now they have become friends after the Seven Vows/Sat Phere and they will not break their friendship in life.

Not in Indian culture or any other culture a married women go and woo some guy and take pheras with him. 🤬 this time it just not pheras its the whole rituals, customs & traditions of marriage 🤬

i never thought of bashing roli but seriously she should be bashed n moreover the bloody cvs i guess rashmi or mansi herself married these many times.🤬

do family cares ?? No not even once, the family ka property unki daughter ka future gets secured after that no one will bother too.

they will forget everything ... n sorry to say this time i m angry on simar n mj n this stupid janvi more than roli she wants to tell sid but the trio ladies always stopping her n saying sid will not get angry and will not misunderstand her for once 😭 😡

then this mj simar janvi will give her husband back to her nooo, they will just shed tears,  she has to face it n this family will come n say that roli didnt cared for sid so she is wrong for the family for whom she is wooing monkey n lying to her hubby

haaa so this cvs should be beaten up by stick n rotten andas n tomatoes should be thrown on bloodies for showing such a pure marriage ritual like a cricket ki ball kabhi fielder k pass n ball catch ho gyi to out wicket pe laga to out. 😡

n this time i sympathize with Sid he is used by his wife for taking information about his meetings so that his over extra intelligent wife beauty with brains can start her roka ceremony with monkey 😡 😡

If roli dumb hoti which is Sid these days I would be happy Kam se Kam she would be with Sid rather than wooing monkey n making a mockery of marriage by completing the half century of pheras. 😡 😡 😡

huhu cant bash Roli anymore,😭 so yeh post bashing cvs & trio ladies bangaya coz cvs is the root of all crap 🤬

But I would like to say this to Roli, why are you listening to this crap family, jhanvi can deal with her problem herself. please Roli, just think only of your husband. 

This is all I have to say about this stupid track😡

if Sid doesnt get to know the truth soon and is not going to be included in the plan. And if you people show any kind of stupid nonsense like misunderstanding & separation😡

Love you ROSID ❤️
Love you Aviman ❤️

CV'S

Thank You guys. Do like & Comment 

Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
Fantastic post becca🤣 Love the reactions😆

Roli ko bash karna chahti hu but its not happening huhu😭 but yes roli your husband is your 1st priority after him its dumbo bw family. I don't get why these khatron ke khiladi ROSIM do this all the flippin time😕

Bas ho gaya roli please make this your last unfinished marriage...we dont want to see u taking phere with gunday/monkey's all the time...just take them with Sid😃

These cvs what can I say now? Just dont make roli shauryas wife bas keh diya na, keh dia!

Hayee Rosid kiss and woh zor ki jhappi

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
didi i loved sid kissed roli☺️ but this cvs don't know the meaning of the marriage 😡what they think it is a joke for them always roli taking lakhs of pheras with some stupid guys...🤢really hate them😡 why cvs u made roli like this a doll if u give key she should do all  nonsense😭 😭 stop this stupid thing soon we have told u before itself to join sid also in this u😡 did not do that and one more this will be the last warning stop this track soon or else join siddhant also in this we want rosid happy rosid...😳 thanks didi 😃Edited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
Yes, I agree with u Becca.i don't know how many times cv's will show Roli in bride's attire and doing the pheras with other guys for her mission to be successful. They are making a mockery of marriage and more worse is that a happily married Roli is doing all this behind her husband's back. What are the cv's trying to prove, that it is alright for a wife to do all this drama for the sake of revenge.No husband would tolerate this.Cv's please use your brain and think of a logical way to improve your story line and don't make Roli the scapegoat everytime.
unres Edited by .Nisha. - 10 years ago
now seriously roli is doing wrong first tyim i m feeling she is cheating sid oh god what the hell cv want to show us.
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Fantastic post becca🤣 Love the reactions😆

Roli ko bash karna chahti hu but its not happening huhu😭 but yes roli your husband is your 1st priority after him its dumbo bw family. I don't get why these khatron ke khiladi ROSIM do this all the flippin time😕

Bas ho gaya roli please make this your last unfinished marriage...we dont want to see u taking phere with gunday/monkey's all the time...just take them with Sid😃

These cvs what can I say now? Just dont make roli shauryas wife bas keh diya na, keh dia!

Hayee Rosid kiss and woh zor ki jhappi

Thank you Malu!😃
Hehe thanks and thank you for giving me the links for it 😆
Mujhe bhi, I dont how to bash Roli either, too attached to Roli 😭
I am seriously irritated though of Roli lying to Sid and her talking pheras with some guy 😡
Haha me too watched the episodes over and over again if Roli was taking pheras with Sid. 😳
Hehe 😉 Iss baar awaz nahi aaya, hayee still ringing in my ears 
Originally posted by magicalrosid

didi i loved sid kissed roli☺️ but this cvs don't know the meaning of the marriage 😡what they think it is a joke for them always roli taking lakhs of pheras with some stupid guys...🤢really hate them😡 why cvs u made roli like this a doll if u give key she should do all  nonsense😭 😭 stop this stupid thing soon we have told u before itself to join sid also in this u😡 did not do that and one more this will be the last warning stop this track soon or else join siddhant also in this we want rosid happy rosid...😳 thanks didi 😃

This cvs will never let Sid include in any of Roli's plan 😭

I have nothing to say to them anymore. Making mockery out of marriage 😡

Why cant cvs understand give us happy & romantic Rosid 😭
Originally posted by srdevi

Yes, I agree with u Becca.i don't know how many times cv's will show Roli in bride's attire and doing the pheras with other guys for her mission to be successful. They are making a mockery of marriage and more worse is that a happily married Roli is doing all this behind her husband's back. What are the cv's trying to prove, that it is alright for a wife to do all this drama for the sake of revenge.No husband would tolerate this.Cv's please use your brain and think of a logical way to improve your story line and don't make Roli the scapegoat everytime.

It's sick I say 😡

Always Roli has to do everything, for family ok i understood but for jhanvi, why cant she deal with her own problems 😡 why cant simar be dulhan for once.

Here is an idea make mausiji or sid as dulhan 😆 coz of ghoonghat no one will know. 
Originally posted by Jaymaa

hilireous🤣

Thank You! 😃

Credit goes to Malu & Shriju for giving me links & ideas 😆