Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~~~THE LAST RAY OF HOPE~~~(Swaron SS) *Discontinued*

..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
~~~THE LAST RAY OF HOPE~~~

Heya guys...dekho I know main already ek ss aur ek ff chal raha hai...but then I noticed wo donon hi taarey par hai..just then an idea popped into my head...aur phir kya mere dimaag ki writing brigade pad gayi swaron ke peeche...And here I present another ss or ff..you are gonna tell what...on swaron..and its vrushan here...

CHAPTER 1

Sha: (Crying)Swayam..swayam...galti kya hai meri...aisa kya kiya hai maine...
Swa:Seriously sharon...tum itni zyada cheap ho ki...chee...I cant believe that there was a time when I loved..in the whole world..you..of everyone ..god dammit you..
Sha:par swayam...aisa kya hogaya hai ki hamari marraige ke 2 years baad tumne itna bada decision le liya...swayam pls mera trust karo...
Swa:trust..wo bhi tumne jo kiya uske baad..main tumpe trust karoon..impossible...mera faisla final hai...I want a DIVORCE...got that mrs.sharon shekh..ms.sharon rai prakash...
Swayam left from there leaving a devastated sharon there...for the first time he didnt look back..what happened had broken him..completely...
Sha:Swayam...swayam...pls..mujhe meri galti to batao...pls...and she broke down into the darkness hidden in the illumination of the beautiful garden of the manse named 'SwaRon'.Sharon had decorated it specially to celebrate their 2nd anniversary at the strike of midnight...but swayam had given her the worst gift ever..while sharon was maybe was,mind it 'was' gonna give him the best gift ever...

Sharon went to their room but didnt find swayam..on a corner she found a note..

'I am gonna stay in the guest room until our divorce...untill then you can stay here...
Swayam Shekhawat'

Salty drops full of sorrow fell out of sharon's eyes...but there was no one to wipe them...she didnt know what had happened...what was her mistake?No one could ,except one who didnt want to,could give her the answer...
Sharon went leaving 'SwaRon'...probably forever...she left all her things in their place and a note on the dining table...

'I know I dont matter to you anymore...that's why I am leaving you with your life...If you ever need me you'll find me at Rai prakash house...I love you...
Sharon Swayam Shekhawat'

While leaving the house she took a last look at the house name plate 'SwaRon'...

...Flashback...

Rey:what the hell guys...I know marriage ke baad tum logon ne apna ghar khareeda hai...par dhanka naam to rakh lete ...I mean seriously...'SwaRon'
Nil:what does that actually mean?
Vicky:btw rey ye tu bol raha hai..jisne apne aur apni wife ke ghar ka naam taarey rakha hai...
ta:to kya problem..main tum logon hazaron baar bata chuki hoon taarey ka matlab aur Swaron ka bhi bohot easy meaning hai...Swa of swayam..
Neha:Aur sharon ka Ron...
Rinni:Ban gaya Swaron..
Sim:Rinni you actually understood..
Aa:kya baat hai!!
sha:shut up guys..ab grah-pravesh ka ceremony start kare..
Swa:exactly..
Bha:abe chup kar be laila ka chamcha majnu...

...Flashback Ends...

Sharon took a rock lying on the floor and used it to Strike off Ron from Swaron...
The next day...
Rai prakash house

The bell rang and a sleepless sharon went up to open the door
Postman:ye lijiye Judicial post hai...pls sign kar dijiye..
Sharon signs it without saying anything ..goes inside and opens the post..they were divorce papers sent by swayam...with a note in them..If you love me even a 0.001% then sign them...But dont expect me to love you...'

'SwaRon'

A car stopped at the gate and out came a girl and a boy...
Girl:Aap jaldi karo na please...I dont wanna be late..
Boy:Ha sweetheart...tumhare bhai-bhabhi mere bhi best friends hain...unki anniversary miss thodi hi karunga..waise bhi taani...ready hone mein zyada time to tum lagati ho..
Ta:Shut up rey..and chalo...
Taarey went inside...they couldnt find swayam in his room(He was in guest room)...but they found the note by sharon on the dining table...taarey let out a laugh and started looking for swayam..they soon found him in guest room...he was sitting on the bed lifeless...
Rey:kyun be saale...meri best friend apni anniversary par hi naaraz karna tha...
Swayam didnt react...Taani went up to him..
Ta:bhai ...aap theek ho...bhabhi ko hum abhi waapas lekar aate hain...chalo
Sw:nahi...sharon yahaan kabhi nahi aayegi..
Rey:Tu kya bol raha hai?
Sw:We're taking a divorce...
Taarey:WHAT?

Raiprakash House

Sharon signs the divorce papers crying...calls the lawyer and sends them to the court...

Three days later swaron's divorce gets judicially approved...

'Swaron'

Rey:swayam sambhal apne aap ko...c'mon man ..dammit itna to bata ki kya hua hai...
Swayam was lifeless...he didnt talk to anyone...nor did he eat anything...
Sw:Main Sydney jaa raha hoon...
Rey:tu kya bol raha hai?
Sw:maine kaha na main sydney...tum mein se koi mujhse milne nahi aayega...na taani,na tu,na gang,na koi aur...

Raiprakash House

A room was filled with pics of swayam
...Sharon was standing in the middle of the room...
Sh:kyun god...kyun kiya aapne aisa...kyun mere hi saath hamesha aisa hota hai...Sharon was depressed...she wasnt well..suddenly her head felt heavy and she fainted...

So guys, how was it?..I know thoda boring hai...But pls like and comment...And tell me if I should make it a ss or a ff..
Note:Add me in your buddy list for pm..
Love,
Sandy
Edited by ...Sanyukta... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Shoes.. thumbnail
INDEX

Chapter 1-Above

CHAPTER 2~PAGE 3
CHAPTER 3~PAGE 5Edited by ...Sanyukta... - 10 years ago
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WHY SWAYAM WANT DIVORCE😭
AWESOME
CONTINUE SOON
Edited by samtarey - 10 years ago
Nice start
but why swayum want divorce
update next part soon
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept!!Pls do update soon!Want to know why Swayam wants divorce..😭😕
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow its is really beautiful ..but swayam ko divorce chaiye kyu???

nd sharon fainted...

plzz make dis ff nd yar bs jaldi mystry kholo nd yar end it on happy ending...

update soon...

p.s plzz update thousand years...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
I can't wait to find out why Swaron getting a divorce
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was great
I so want to now the mystery behind swaron divorce
do update it soon
Sharon fainted  ???????????
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum concept yr
But swayam want divorce q..😭
Felt bad for sharon
Updt soon n PM me
Sry dear like button is not working
tharu01 thumbnail
awesome..but wats wrong wid swaron...😕..update soon...