Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New SS: The Cursed Face pt. 7 pg. 8 20/01

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys!! i don't know if anyone would find this story good, i just wrote it for myself, but sush_avina said i should post it since she liked it..i'm little shy so tell me if i should continue it or not!! since it's my vacations and i'm bored everytime so i thought i should write an SS on radev..it would be also a short one like my other SS the captive..hope you'll enjoy!!😊

The Cursed Face

Birju almost felt the urge to strangle Dev, he never felt this embarrassed before. Dev is his employer's son, but he was never been treated like a servant, Dev always treat him as his close friend. He gave him another angry look which made no effect to Dev who was laughing on the top his lungs.

"It wasn't a joke, it's the truth!!" Birju said.

Dev laughed more but then his laughter turned into chuckles, seeing his friend turning red from anger and replied "Really?? and you believe that nonsense??" 

"Of course and it's not nonsense..People like you won't understand.."

"Come on, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.."

"I shouldn't have told you, you know, I knew you would laugh at me like I'm some sort of fool but I being a good guy thought as a friend I think I should warn you, it's your choice to believe or not..It's better to believe.."

Dev hissed and said "whatever, I won't believe you!! By the way, how can you say that??"

"two men have already vanished, never saw them after they met her, and she herself says it, I think it's pretty much obvious the way she covers her face, why would she do that!!"

Dev thought for a second, then replied "still can't believe you, it's impossible!!"

Birju rolled his eyes and replied "it's better whenever your engrossed in your painting than talking to me, why don't you finish your little painting and get the hell out of here where you won't see the girl..why the hell that girl chose to pass by in front of you??"

"So I can get the perfect opportunity to irritate you!!" Dev said smilingly and shifted his attention on his painting.

But then he looked at the girl they are discussing "the mysterious girl with a cursed face that whoever looks at her face would vanish" according to his friend Birju. He would never believe that non-sense but what could be the reason for her covering her face and spreading false words that her face is cursed. She is mysterious no doubt about that but cursed face she is not.

He smiled looking at his painting, it is one of his passion, whenever he finds something beautiful, he always paint it even from his memory, a trait he got from his deceased mother. His mother have loved this village and it's greenery, he still had her paintings, that's how he fell in love with this village and painting. He always comes for short visits to meet his father and whenever he get some time he paints on the beauty of the village.

"You should not go near her or make any contact with her !!" Dev's dad said sternly.

"You also believe that, Dad??" Dev asked astonishingly.

His dad fell silent for a second then replied "I got no reason for not believing it."

"Come on, Dad how can you believe that?? How can people say that she has cursed face..there has to be some mystery behind that.." Dev explained.

"Dev, whether there be any mystery or not, don't you ever make any contact with that girl..i don't want to lose you, you are the only person I have in my life, I've already lost your mother.."

Dev felt bad for reminding his father about his mother, both of them never brought up the subject of her or anything related to her. His father have loved her a lot and he himself have loved her a lot but due to unknown reasons, she was murdered, they had never figured out who killed her and why was she killed, but she was murdered and he would never forgive the person who killed his mother.

Dev held his father's hand and said "Okey, Dad I would not make any contact with her, happy now??"

"I knew you would listen to me, thank you!!"

"what do you mean??" she said angrily.

"I have stated my words clearly, now be gone" the shopkeeper replied.

"This is insane, I'm paying you, it's not that I'm begging from you!!"

"I don't care and I don't need your money!! You are cursed, you are evil and your money can bring evil to me too!!"

"Oh yeah, I think you are already evil, my money won't bring any evil to you..if you were good, you wouldn't be saying those things!!"

"Be gone!! Buy somewhere else you evil witch!!"

Dev couldn't hold himself, he has been watching her ever since she came into the shop, he doesn't want to interrupt because of his father, but seeing her state, he spoke.

"Excuse me Ma'am, if you want I can pay for you!!"

She looked at the person who interrupted her with murder in her enormous hazel eyes. Dev was dumbstruck, couldn't stop himself from staring at those enormous hazel eyes covered with thick curled lashes, they are the most beautiful and innocent eyes he had ever seen but at the moment it is filled with rage, he would want to drown in those eyes and never come back. Everything was covered in her face except her eyes, before he could realize that she was staring at him too, Birju interrupted their eye lock.

"Dev, we should leave now!!"

Dev came back to the reality and repeated his question.

"No need, thank you!! " she replied dryly.

"And you pigheaded, I wish I had the power to curse, not my face got cursed, I would've cursed you to my heart's content!!" She said angrily at the shopkeeper and went away.

"Now what the hell do you mean??" Birju asked.

"She is beautiful I think, no I can feel, her eyes are so beautiful, if her eyes are so beautiful, how beautiful would be her face.."

"You're insane, Dev!! I'm telling you stay away from her!! I can't believe you even painted her eyes!! What if it starts from the eyes??"

"Now what are you talking about??"

"She will hypnotize you and make you fall in love with her eyes and when you will completely fall for her then she would.."

"Stop it, you're imaginations runs wild like a horse!! You also looked in her eyes, why it didn't affect you??"

"Because she never stare at me, didn't you notice she was staring at you, both of you were staring at each other, if I hadn't interrupted then you wouldn't have stopped!!"

"I never knew she was staring at me.."

"It was because you were too busy admiring her goo goo and so called beautiful eyes!!"

He looked at his painting and was shocked to see that it was also staring at him, like she was captivating him into her eyes.

Edited by avina_radev48 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you very much for posting πŸ‘
SushSathisha thumbnail
uhmm at last u posted good had laready read it now am again reading it...
 please do update soon 
luv it n do PM me if possible
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Wow! What a great start.The title itself is very captivatinfg.Waiting for the mystery to unfold.
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Thank you very much for posting πŸ‘

you're welcome!!
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush_avina

uhmm at last u posted good had laready read it now am again reading it...

please do update soon 
luv it n do PM me if possible

you sort of gave me encouragement!! will try to update soon..
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Wow! What a great start.The title itself is very captivatinfg.Waiting for the mystery to unfold.

Thank you..i'm glad you are like it!!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: avina_radev48

you sort of gave me encouragement!! will try to update soon..

its gud to know that my words were encouraging luv so so much muaahhh...
will be waitingπŸ˜‰
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajit di (I hope I wrote the name correct ) .Actually you will not believe me .I mean is it a coincidence?Today only From no where I got recalled of your SS the captive and felt strong urge to read it again.Then in train I started it like you know - my phone's battery was going down and still didn't leave in between.There I read my replies too and was amused but at the same time loved to read how I was feeling over 'luv luv' calling of dev to radh. And In the last update ,I felt 'no!! Its finished ' .and I felt like to ask you start a new SS like of that one with a different story .Although I was debating to myself on asking .You know how many times I had asked you ,so.
But when I opened the forum now after coming home ,I was as much pleasurable to see your thread title that you can't imagine even.
Now I want you to give at least one update daily as its diwali break .This story is as much interesting as that one .I am hooked really seriously .Can't wait to read more :-)
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but what I heard 'you needed encouragement ' .You have already given two stories and still apprehensive ??Don' t you dare to hide your stories in future from us !!
Anyways meri taraf se ek bada sa thnx and hug to you for giving this beautiful Diwali gift.And sush ,thnx to you too for making her give this story.πŸ€—